Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northridge Academy of the Gifted

+9
Moonstar
Moonsong
Keres
Mossstar
Blackfrost
Crescentstar
Hazelstar
Onyxstar
Ravenheart
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Northridge Academy of the Gifted - Page 6 Empty Northridge Academy of the Gifted

Post by Shadowseer Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Northridge Academy of the Gifted RPG

”Welcome to Northridge Academy of the Gifted; a school unlike any other. The fact that you have received this letter means you have been selected for enrollment this semester out of countless other magical creatures! Northridge was established in 1834 to offer sanctuary to the mythical creatures of the night, while also offering a safe, constructive learning environment. We offer all core classes- Math, Science, English, and History- as well as classes centered on the history of highly evolved humans as well as learning how to control your various gifts and abilities. If you wish to enroll, make sure to fill out the following applications- we hope to see you this fall!”

Welcome to the Northridge Academy of the Gifted RPG! This RPG will focus on the various lives of highschool students as they attend the famous boarding school; Northridge, a famous school for the supernatural. While RPG has no direct plot in mind, it will focus on several different interlocking story lines of different characters- meaning there will be generous amounts of unpredicted and well, childish drama throughout this RPG. Although drama is very much welcomed, make sure not to become to petty or crazy- it will stop becoming fun for others if the story becomes completely filled with petty drama.

RULES (MAKE SURE TO READ BEFORE POSTING):

• Be kind and courteous to others who are roleplaying!
  • The maximum amount of characters per person is 2.
  • Get creative with what kind of supernatural character you have! Not everyone needs to be a werewolf or vampire.
  • Keep it clean- no inappropriate language or actions, and no overly graphic violence.
  • Every reply needs to be over two sentences long!! This is an important rule because it helps add detail and allows the RPG to flow more smoothly. It also gives your fellow roleplayer’s more to respond to.
  • Please refrain from bullying within this RPG.
  • Your character can sign up for only one sport so choose wisely!

CHARACTER SHEET (MUST FILL OUT):

Name:
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior):
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc):
Description:
Picture  (This is not mandatory):
Personality:

My Characters:

Name: Elliot Martell
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior): Junior
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc): Siren (mythical sea-creature that would lure sailor’s to their deaths by singing songs.)
Description: Tall, lanky, 17 year old with smooth, richly tanned skin. He has long, dark unruly curly hair, and a small amount of peach-fuzz like stubble on his chin and cheeks. Elliot has large, honey colored eyes and long, thick eyelashes.
Picture (This is not mandatory):
Spoiler:
Personality: Flirtatious, humorous, scheming, witty, sarcastic, blunt, and often comes across as rude and quite a bit of a player.

Name: Lily Tyrell
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior): Sophomore
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc): Witch
Description: Tall, thin young girl with smooth, ivory pale skin and pale blue eyes. Lily has long, fiery red hair that's even softer than it looks.
Picture (This is not mandatory):
Spoiler:
Personality: Shy, quiet, friendly, neurotic, although she's quiet she can be quite sassy, and sometimes empty headed.

Character List:

°Elliot Martell (Siren/ Junior) Shadowseer’s character
°Lily Tyrell (Witch/ Sophomore) Shadowseer’s character
°Creed (Wraith/ Senior) Hazelstar’s character
°Alex Huang (Dragonewt/ Freshmen) Blazestar’s character
°Amber (Werewolf/ Freshmen) Ravenheart’s character
°Grim (Shapeshifter/ Freshmen) Ravensky’s character
°Charlotte (Lich/ Senior) Moonsong’s character
°Arik (Werewolf/ Senior) Mossstar’s character
°Jo (Demi-Genie/ Sophomore) Moonstar’s character
°Lapis Leigh Rolfe (Gumiho/ Junior) Crescentstar’s character
°Cloe (Ghost/ Junior) Blackfrost’s character
°Indy Sewell (Witch/ Senior) Silverlily’s character

SCHOOL EVENT’S LIST
(We will go down the event’s list and cross through the one’s we finish!)
°Northridge Academy Welcome Rally
°Sport Tryout
°Fall Formal Dance
°Sport Practices
°Field Trip
°Another Dance most likely

LINK TO THE SCHEDULE SPREADSHEET
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lji8q4z58YZSo4kQPcFajgVKS-w_kdIVUMNtyybzsqI/edit#gid=0

SPORT SIGN UP
(EVERYONE CAN ONLY HAVE  ONE SPORT!!)
Basketball (positions available)
Soccer (positions available)
Golf (positions available)
Tennis (positions available)
Gymnastics (positions available)
Swimming (positions available)

Last edited by Shadowseer on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:23 pm; edited 12 times in total
Shadowseer
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Northridge Academy of the Gifted - Page 6 Empty Re: Northridge Academy of the Gifted

Post by Hazelstar Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:29 pm

Creed squealed as Grim's claws gripped his shoulders but when we realized she wasn't taking him far, he calmed down, looking around. Flying almost seems fun, all I do is float around which is no fun. He thinks as Grim lets him down. "You know, me and you could have a lot of fun pranks to do this school year." He smiles, play punching Grim gently in the shoulder. "Hit me up if you want to." He says, turning away from Grim and back to the group as Grim asked them all to share their names.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Northridge Academy of the Gifted - Page 6 Empty Re: Northridge Academy of the Gifted

Post by Shadowtail Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:32 pm

Jack wandered around this maze of a school."God where is the library or better yet the exit." Jack wandered around the labyrinth of hallways for what felt like an hour was actually 10 minutes."Finally I'm out but I really wanted to find the library oh well forest here I come."
Shadowtail
Shadowtail

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:22 pm

Charlotte let its head tick to the side, continuing to stare at Lily for an uncomfortable amount of time. Its hand went to the locket clasped at its throat in the only nervous gesture that had survived the excising of its emotion, the eerie light showing through the strangely spider-y motions of its fingers as it tried to protect it. "My specialization and creation. As a lich, I am informed that I was once a witch, who removed their soul for the sake of immortality. My current body could be destroyed without any harm taken to me. Necromancy allows me to take control of new ones, and presumably to work with soul magic in the first place, as simple arcana doesn't cover that far."
Moonsong
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:30 pm

Lily leaned back as she noticed the way Charlotte's hand twisted around locket in a protective motion- noting that they probably would not appreciate her touching it if it contained their soul and all. "A witch? Huh." Lily wondered, listening to the rest of Charlotte's story curiously. Dropping her hands in her lap and lacing her fingers, Lily watched the way Charlotte analyzed her with unblinking eyes. As Lily absorbed the rest of Charlotte's words, she realized that a familiar loud, irritating voice was missing from all the conversations. Turning back around, Lily looked over at Jo, who was unusually silent.

Nudging the other red-head in the ribs with her elbow, Lily continued to observe the blissful silence that Jo radiated.
"What's wrong Jo- you're not talking. Did you finally get sick of listening to yourself talk?" Lily teased, smiling over at her friend.
Shadowseer
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:14 am

Jo jolted up as her friend poked her. "Wha-- Oh, yeah, sorry, you guys are just BOOOOORING," she groaned, crossing her arms, "Why don't we do something fun?"
Moonstar
Moonstar

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:15 pm

Lily raised a dark eyebrow as she glanced at Jo, eyeing the other red-head girl with suspicious eyes as she smiled wryly.
Lily quickly brushed back a few wild strands of her hair before crossing her arms, her stomach clenching as the feeling of dread quickly made itself known. "Oh god." Lily sighed as she thought about all the terrible things that had ensued due to Jo being bored.

"Well your definition of fun usually get's us arrested, so forgive me about being cautious when it comes to following your lead Jo." Lily rolled her eyes, before shrugging her shoulders at Jo. "What do you even have in mind for doing something '"fun"?" Lily finally asked.
Shadowseer
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:24 pm

"Honestly, I'm up for anything more entertaining than this. This is the beginning of the year, I don't want to do pranks or anything illegal yet." Jo replied, "That'll be for later in the year. Let's just please do something."
Moonstar
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:53 am

Grim nodded. "I'm a prankster gangster after all!" She laughed. Grim turned back to the other kids. They were clearly ignoring her. "Cough cough what are names cough cough." She said. No one answered. She smirked. She knew what would make them answer. She quickly shifted into a wraith. Her dark wings propeller her into the air. Fog and darkness surrounded them. "WHAT ARE YOUR NAMES!" She screeched...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Splintertail Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:21 pm

Name: Anne Taylor
Grade:Freshman
Race:Werewolf
Description: Human:A tall, dark skinned girl with green eyes and poofy hair; Werewolf: A bipedal black wolf with haunting yellow eyes and long claws and teeth
Picture: N/A
Personality: Around strangers, she prefers to keep to herself, usually having her nose in a book or her phone, but around friends, she's jovial and rowdy. She likes to draw and is pursuing art as a career. She is very anxious about grades and her performance in school.
Extra facts: Anne can't be in a room that smells like beef or else she will shift into her wolf form immediately and go berserk.

(i have sooo much reading to do if i wanna catch up on the rp agggh)

Last edited by Splintertail on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Splintertail
Splintertail

http://purplescribblez.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:52 pm

(Thanks for joining Splintertail! o: You can start RPing whenever you'd like, and if you don't feel like reading the entire RP, you can just PM me and I can catch you up quite easily!)

Lily rolled her eyes at Jo again, her fingers picking at any stray remnants of the coat of nail polish that had coated her long nails a few days prior. Sniffing, Lily looked over at Jo with an expression that was a mixture of irritation and amusement. "Don't complain about being bored if you can't come up with any ideas." Lily laughed, shaking her head slightly at her friend. Before Lily could say anything else, Grim began screaming her inquires about everyone's names as she shifted into a wraith, causing any remaining conversations within the group to fade with her sudden outburst. Raising an eyebrow at Grim's screaming, Lily decided to push through any awkwardness that had arose from the almost random screaming, and she turned slightly towards Grim.

"Hi, I'm Lily," Lily introduced herself, not really minding the fact that her words sounded slightly awkward, "and this is Jo." She added, gesturing towards the other red-head, knowing very well that Jo often lacked any sort of manners that were required to make an introduction.
Shadowseer
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowtail Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:44 pm

"Now this is where I belong,out in the wild not trapped in a box made out of brick,wood and cement.I NEED FRESH AIR!!''said Jack."They have a lot of oak and pine trees here and some sunlight can't even touch the ground."I wonder if there's a lake nearby...''
Shadowtail
Shadowtail

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:58 am

As the girl stated her and her friends names she shifted back into a human and dropped to the ground. Grim smiled and let out a small chuckle. "Sorry I'm loud and stubborn." she explained. "My... parents... used to say I was annoying so I'm sorry if that was what I acted like there. I guess I'm not the best at meeting new people." I smiled, trying hard to hide the lump in my throat as i reckoned my parents. I pushed it away. "Anyways I hope this starts soon. I want to get to my dorm and eat." I murmured...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:12 pm

(Shadowtail, everyone is at an assembly right now; if you want you want to post and randomly put your character in the assembly you can!)

Lily smiled softly at Grim, twinges of guilt striking through her as she observed the solemn expression that overtook Grim's face as she spoke. Wriggling her fingers in her lap, Lily observed her nails briefly before looking back at Grim as she finally spoke. "It's fine, you aren't annoying, you just startled me is all." She reassured Grim, flashing her another pretty smile.

"I'm hungry too," Lily agreed with Grim, looking around at all the students who had arrived at the assembly, "since it's not a mandatory assembly, I'm sure we could leave and go get something to eat. There's a few restaurants on campus." Lily offered, looking at Grim. "That would probably give Jo and everyone else something to do since we all seem so bored." Lily grinned, her fingers relaxing within her lap.
Shadowseer
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:19 pm

Alex watched as the shifter called Creed a kid. A kid? From her appearance, she was probably a Freshman (an abnormally tall Freshman...) And Creed was a senior. There was a pretty big age gap there. She watched ad the shifter turned into an eagle and lifted the wraith up. A shifter? She'd talked with a few shutters back in middle school. She started in her seat ad the shifter suddenly screamed the question of what their names were.

Oh. Ohhhh. "My name is Alex," she said, offering a small smile. "It's nice to meet you..."
Onyxstar
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:15 pm

"I'm totally down for some food. Where?" she asked everyone, smirking, "Everyone better watch their drinks, though! They might end up being laced with laxatives!" she giggled, remembering the prank she pulled last year.
Moonstar
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:21 pm

Lily closed her eyes as Jo brought up her "brilliant" idea she had last year- which consisted of putting laxatives in everyone's drinks. Lily's hands came up to her face and began to rub her temples, her fingers eventually sliding up to her scalp and rubbing there as well as she waited for Jo to stop talking.
"I'm glad you feel the need to brag about that like it's your only accomplishment- which it is." Lily mumbled, rolling her shoulders before clearing her throat. "Anyways, there's a new place just off campus that we could try?" Lily suggested.
Shadowseer
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:02 pm

Laxatives. The girl put laxatives in people's drinks. That was awesome. Grim smiled. "That would be so fun to put in some of the annoying teachers drinks!" She chuckled heartily. She calmed herself and tried to push out the image of groaning students after drinking the infested drink. "Anyways, you guys can go to where ever you want. I wanna stop at Burger King and get me some Mac n' Cheetos." The shapeshifter stated. Quickly, she threw her hand into her basketball shorts and grabbed her wallet. She opened it and looked through her dough. She pulled out a hundred. "What about if dinners on me?" She asked...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:21 am

Lily smiled before reaching up and running her fingers through her hair once more- it had become a bothersome habit over the years. Continuing to curl her hair between her fingers, Lily watched as Grim rummaged through her pants to retrieve her wallet, which made her eyes go wide as Grim offered to pay. "Hopefully Jo didn't hear that." Lily thought; amusement overtaking her worry.

"I wouldn't offer something like that; Jo might clear out your entire life savings account!" Lily warned, reaching down to her bag as she began to rummage through it for her own wallet; wondering how much cash she still had.
Shadowseer
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:18 pm

"It's fine. I have had the luxury of cash the past few years." She said swallowing back a sigh. "I don't really live anywhere so I spend money on food and Starbucks. For me, the dorms we are getting are royalty! Much better than sleeping outside, trust me." Grim said. She gave one of her nerdy smiles, her green braces and glossy eyes making her seem like a kindergartner. She was wierd. Jumping in the air and flapping her massive wings, she hovered above the squad, sending a bit of wind their way. "Let's just go. We can talk about money later. MAC N' CHEETOS HERE I COME! Does anyone need to be carried?" Grim asked, hearing her stomach growl like a wolf for prey. Her black curls bounced as she hovered up and down waiting to get a move on...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:37 pm

"Okay if dinner is on you, we are definitely not going to Burger King. That's all I eat anymore, let's go to that nice new restaurant Lily mentioned?" Jo hummed, looking at Grim with puppy dog eyes, "I'd also like to be carried."
Moonstar
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:36 pm

"One second ill be right back." Grim shouted as she flew across the room. She soared through the halls then abruptly stopped when arriving at Burger King. She pulled out her money, put it on the table, and ordered Mac n' Cheetos. She collected her cash and shoved it into her back pocket. Sprinting, she turned a corner that opened to the room where her new friends were gathered. Approaching them she smirked. "I need dis. I can still eat a horse though lets go." She put the box to ger mouth and let the three last ones slide down her throat. Tossing the empty box in the trash, she shifted into a small mare. Her now small frame was able to hold most of the group if they wanted. "In this group, my rank will probably be the transportation. Hop on!" She chuckled. Grim's stomach growled. They had approximately a half an hour to eat before the assembly started. She got on her knees and waited...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:04 pm

Cloe reached into her leather jacket and pulled out some ghost headphones. She put them on and grabbed her icoffin. She hooked the headphones up and listened to music as she tapped her foot and leaned agents the wall for she was at the top of the bleachers. She hummed the words softly.
Blackfrost
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum