Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Northridge Academy of the Gifted

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Northridge Academy of the Gifted

Post by Shadowseer on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Northridge Academy of the Gifted RPG

”Welcome to Northridge Academy of the Gifted; a school unlike any other. The fact that you have received this letter means you have been selected for enrollment this semester out of countless other magical creatures! Northridge was established in 1834 to offer sanctuary to the mythical creatures of the night, while also offering a safe, constructive learning environment. We offer all core classes- Math, Science, English, and History- as well as classes centered on the history of highly evolved humans as well as learning how to control your various gifts and abilities. If you wish to enroll, make sure to fill out the following applications- we hope to see you this fall!”

Welcome to the Northridge Academy of the Gifted RPG! This RPG will focus on the various lives of highschool students as they attend the famous boarding school; Northridge, a famous school for the supernatural. While RPG has no direct plot in mind, it will focus on several different interlocking story lines of different characters- meaning there will be generous amounts of unpredicted and well, childish drama throughout this RPG. Although drama is very much welcomed, make sure not to become to petty or crazy- it will stop becoming fun for others if the story becomes completely filled with petty drama.

RULES (MAKE SURE TO READ BEFORE POSTING):

• Be kind and courteous to others who are roleplaying!
  • The maximum amount of characters per person is 2.
  • Get creative with what kind of supernatural character you have! Not everyone needs to be a werewolf or vampire.
  • Keep it clean- no inappropriate language or actions, and no overly graphic violence.
  • Every reply needs to be over two sentences long!! This is an important rule because it helps add detail and allows the RPG to flow more smoothly. It also gives your fellow roleplayer’s more to respond to.
  • Please refrain from bullying within this RPG.
  • Your character can sign up for only one sport so choose wisely!

CHARACTER SHEET (MUST FILL OUT):

Name:
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior):
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc):
Description:
Picture  (This is not mandatory):
Personality:

My Characters:

Name: Elliot Martell
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior): Junior
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc): Siren (mythical sea-creature that would lure sailor’s to their deaths by singing songs.)
Description: Tall, lanky, 17 year old with smooth, richly tanned skin. He has long, dark unruly curly hair, and a small amount of peach-fuzz like stubble on his chin and cheeks. Elliot has large, honey colored eyes and long, thick eyelashes.
Picture (This is not mandatory):
Spoiler:
Personality: Flirtatious, humorous, scheming, witty, sarcastic, blunt, and often comes across as rude and quite a bit of a player.

Name: Lily Tyrell
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior): Sophomore
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc): Witch
Description: Tall, thin young girl with smooth, ivory pale skin and pale blue eyes. Lily has long, fiery red hair that's even softer than it looks.
Picture (This is not mandatory):
Spoiler:
Personality: Shy, quiet, friendly, neurotic, although she's quiet she can be quite sassy, and sometimes empty headed.

Character List:

°Elliot Martell (Siren/ Junior) Shadowseer’s character
°Lily Tyrell (Witch/ Sophomore) Shadowseer’s character
°Creed (Wraith/ Senior) Hazelstar’s character
°Alex Huang (Dragonewt/ Freshmen) Blazestar’s character
°Amber (Werewolf/ Freshmen) Ravenheart’s character
°Grim (Shapeshifter/ Freshmen) Ravensky’s character
°Charlotte (Lich/ Senior) Moonsong’s character
°Arik (Werewolf/ Senior) Mossstar’s character
°Jo (Demi-Genie/ Sophomore) Moonstar’s character
°Lapis Leigh Rolfe (Gumiho/ Junior) Crescentstar’s character
°Cloe (Ghost/ Junior) Blackfrost’s character
°Indy Sewell (Witch/ Senior) Silverlily’s character

SCHOOL EVENT’S LIST
(We will go down the event’s list and cross through the one’s we finish!)
°Northridge Academy Welcome Rally
°Sport Tryout
°Fall Formal Dance
°Sport Practices
°Field Trip
°Another Dance most likely

SPORT SIGN UP
(EVERYONE CAN ONLY HAVE  ONE SPORT!!)
Basketball (positions available)
Soccer (positions available)
Golf (positions available)
Tennis (positions available)
Gymnastics (positions available)
Swimming (positions available)

Last edited by Shadowseer on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:23 pm; edited 12 times in total
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Re: Northridge Academy of the Gifted

Post by Moonstar on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:35 pm

Jo stared right into his eyes, getting serious (for once in her life). "I don't think you want to mess with me either. I have a reputation here, y'know," she grinned again, her eyes gleaming with mischief, "But if that's what you wish," Jo giggled at her own joke, "Get it? Wish? I'm half genie? HA!"
Moonstar

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:29 am

Lapis let out a small sigh. The rush died down quickly. The rapid heartbeats of the young Gumhio have reverted to a calm beat. She took a breath before slowly changing from a fox to a human. The transformation was complete within moments. Her tails and ears never vanished though. She adjusted her shoulder bag and her tie before beginning to make her way to class. Lapis didn't really want to go to class. She pulled out her sheet of paper and starred at the contents. Science, Math, History, English, Calligraphy, Transformation Studies, and Power Taming. At least all of the basics for her are at the beginning. Her tails fluffed up at the thought of Math class and History. Lapis entered the science room and made herself a seat in the way back. It was a while before class would begin so she whipped out a book and some utensils. She turned open to a blank page and began drawing.

(Short is short. Just like me.)
Crescentstar

http://warriorcatscreater.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:51 am

name: Cloe
Grade: Junior
Race: Ghost
Description: She is a pale, ghostly figure. She has faded black hair and a choker. She is long dangerous finger nails and has red eyes. She wears a ragged ripped jeans and a red ripped shirt

personality: Cloe is a very troublesome girl. She is always taking madders into her own hands and often makes it worse. She is a daredevil that is always trying to prove herself. She believes cats think she is weak and often acts out purely to prove them wrong. She has quick reflexes. Some cats are scared of Cloe, and she enjoys it. Cloe is always getting into trouble and never seems to do anything right. She is very independent and childish.
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:19 pm

Amber walk down the halls. She isn't looking where she is going for she is looking at a piece of paper. where's math? is it... there it is.[I] She thought as she looked up and walked into the class. She sat down in the desk and looked around. [i]I hate being a freshmen.. she thought I don't know where anything is!
Ravenheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:22 pm

Creed sighed, moving away from Jo, "I'm too old to be interacting with any of you," he states, feeling a bit cocky but not caring too much. He walks away pushing through the crowd that had formed. He didn't want to get administration attention just yet, it was too early in the school year. As he left, he glanced back at the scene he'd caused one last time, proud of his work. A girl caught his eyes again, the same as before. She had just watched the scene play out quietly, but.. Creed felt his cheeks flare up. Her red hair is just too cute.. and that pale skin.. wait stop it Creed. You can't like some sophomore. Angry with this sudden thought of interest, he shoved his hands in his pockets and continue walking away.

--------------------
Purple Cat
Hazelstar, Owner
Bluecoats, Tilt 2:25:
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

http://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:35 pm

Alex was about to open her mouth to reply to the mist thing, before she felt a hand touch her arm and promptly drag her through their bodies. Holy shi--. She sat there, a bit shocked before she glanced at her saviour and almost screeched in shock. The new person looked like a creepy doll, with glassy eyes and a blank expression. It--she? You could never be too sure with supernatural cteatures--looked like something that had just crawled out of a horror slim. Alex gulped inaudably, and picked herself off the floor. Right, she would have to avoid this creature, because it was exactly what her fears were based around.

She grabbed her backpack that had flown off, and without a backwards glance, hurried to her science class. She opened the door and looked around the classroom. There were only a few empty seats left. She sat down next to a girl with 9 fox tails and fox ears who was doodling something on a sketchbook. The dragonewt glanced at the clock. A few minutes left... She took out her mechanical pencil and began spinning it around on her hands to wait for the bell to officially signal the start of school.
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:46 pm

IGrim, now in her human form was not as graceful but was defidentally easier to hold books with. Her backpack, made of Raven feathers, was slung over one shoulder. She wanted to carry her bag to class because she didn't feel like actually leaving it in her locker. It wouldn't matter. She was about to close her locker when she remembered her phone was at her house. She grinned and ran back through the halls, a few minutes before the bell rang. She crashed into a few people and picked them back up then stated running again. She made it out the front door and down the steps. She noticed some shady kid with his hands in his pockets and frowned. She continued home still running, then jumped in the air halfway to the school gates and twirled mid-air, turning into a human angel thing. On her way to the front door her wings disappeared at the worst time causing her to go through more trouble and she frowned again. She reached home in a matter of seconds, crashed through the door and grabbed her phone. She slammed the door shut and took into the air again. Her phone in her bag she flew back. She flew so that her face almost touched the ground before turning into a panther and racing into the doors. She had important documents for school on the device and wasn't going to give an excuse for not having the summer read book page not done. She ran into class and slowed down as she came to her seat and sat down...

(I didn't know I was bored lol)

--------------------
Smell ya later nerds! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Petty:

Da Quotes
"I'll spoon out your eyes."
"I'll shove a crayon up your brain."
"I'll carve out your organs with a battle axe."
"I'll sit on you and break your rib cage."
"It's da birdilar!"
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:22 am

Jo stood there, a confused look on her face. "...Was it the joke?" she called back to Creed, expecting to be ignored. She shrugged and sighed before turning towards where the freshman that got attacked by Creed once was. 'Where'd she go? So much for making 'friends' with a freshman.' She shrugged it off, looking at Lily. "So what classes do you have this year?"

--Jo around friends: chill--
--Jo around everyone else: a freak what the heck is wrong with her what--
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:02 am

Lily watched as the young freshmen Alex -or that's at least what she presumed the girl's name to be, but it was hard to hear over the continuous screaming Jo and the others- was dragged away by the soft tethers produced by the odd girl who strangely resembled a doll. Lily continued to stare at the doll girl, before directing her attention Alex who's mouth was opening and closing like a mindless fish as she scrambled to her feet, before scurrying away.
"That poor freshmen. She'll never survive." Lily noted mentally, her tongue briefly escaping her mouth to wet her lips as she observed Doll-girl briefly while absently tugging her fingers through her fiery locks, before turning back to Jo and Creed. When Lily redirected her attention back towards Creed and Jo's bickering, she was startled to realize that they'd already finish their little confrontation and that Creed was staring at her with a wide eyes and tinted cheeks, which made her own brows furrow in a rather ugly way and cheeks color pink. Thankfully Creed quickly went stumbling off somewhere before anything weirder could happen, and Lily was snapped out of her confusion as Jo finally began to speak to her.

"If I remember correctly just a few AP classes, as well as Gifted Human History and Power Control. I think we have a few classes together again this year." Lily stated, looking over at Jo -who had thankfully stopped screaming- before rummaging through her back to retrieve the crumpled up schedule she had received a few days earlier.

"Hurry and pull out your's so we can compare before first classes start." Lily hummed, smoothing out the crinkled paper before holding it out to the other red-head.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:08 am

Jo took off her backpack, rummaging through it until she finally felt an extremely crumpled piece of paper. She straightened out the paper before taking Lily's schedule and comparing the two. "We have AP Science, Math, Calligraphy, and... AP English together again."

Last edited by Moonstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:36 am

Arik noticed the fox turn into a human. Some sort of Kitsune or Gumiho by the looks of it. He knew about them from his Species Studies* class. Getting the piece of paper out of his pocket he glanced at it. All AP classes yet again and another run through of Shifting class. He was still on level one of that class, in with all of the new freshmen. It wasn't much and he could easily shift and pass that class in a second but he just refused to shift. Why nobody was sure but he just never shifted. Some people actually speculated that he was just a regular human.

According to his schedule he had AP History first. Seems like that was always his first class. Glancing at the room number he set off to it, arriving at least two minutes before the bell. He got out his notebook and pencil, looking up and waiting for the class to begin.

(*The real name of this class is Tar class)

Last edited by Mossstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

--------------------
MOSS TAR'S FAMOUS QUOTES
[19:03:20] * Mossstar is Mosstar, keep your kitties hidden or they'll get tared!
[19:36:35] @ Mossstar : I am RiverClan, the best and only clan : D
[19:41:05] @ Mossstar : If you don't join me, your kitties will get tared :'D
[19:42:02] * Mossstar gets the tar ready for the kitties
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:37 am

Charlotte allowed itself a blink, slow and utterly ineffective at anything -- someone had once told it that not blinking made people uncomfortable. occasional lizardlike blinks were not a noticeable improvement, by anyone's standards save its own -- before ghosting away to Necromancy. It wasn't, precisely, that it needed to take the class (a lich was something created of it and other dark magics, after all) but it was able to keep the undead under control if the caster couldn't, and the teacher had asked it to observe, again, show the students an example of the mastery of their craft. Charlotte couldn't bring itself to care.
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:51 am

Grim sat down. Her desk was surrounded by other weirdlings like her. She sat next to a girl with a dozen or so fix tails, in front of some lizard like people, and in back of a bunch of desks that were mostly empty. Grim was practically staying in this classroom all day. The teacher had most of her AP classes but then she would have to transfer for math and and powers to the other AP teacher. She grabbed her mechanical pencil and waited for class to finally start. Her shoeless feet laid flat against the floor but occasionally flew up when she shifted her weight. She pushed her midnight locks out of her face and looked up at the board. One the side the teacher had a piece of paper for his history students. It read "How did Hitler react to territory?" Followed by a picture of an otter reaching for an ice cream bar that said "I need dis." She smirked. This was quite a way to learn...

Last edited by Ravensky on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

--------------------
Smell ya later nerds! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Petty:

Da Quotes
"I'll spoon out your eyes."
"I'll shove a crayon up your brain."
"I'll carve out your organs with a battle axe."
"I'll sit on you and break your rib cage."
"It's da birdilar!"
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:34 am

Cloe flew into the room and sat on the other side of Lapis. She touched the desk and it turned ghostly so she could sit in it. She looked into her bag and grabbed her ghost pen and note book. She put them on her desk then started drawing a broken heart with a arrow through it and blood dripping down it.
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:02 am

Lily snatched the still heavily wrinkled sheet of paper from Jo's hands, and proceeded to continue smoothing it out with her long fingers as she further examined her friend's schedule.
Lily quickly began to memorize her friend's schedule -knowing that Jo would most likely forget her classes and end up loosing her schedule slip in some ridiculous manner- before gently re-folding the paper neatly and tucking it back into Jo's disorganized bag.
"No wonder Jo never turns anything in- she looses everything in that trash dump she calls a bag." Lily reflected, eyeing Jo's bag with not-so-subtle-disgust.

"C'mon, we have AP science first period together. If I remember correctly that's on the second floor, right?" Lily stated, neatly folding her own schedule before placing it into a small pocket within her own bag, before starting towards the doors of the massive school."

"Hurry up- you might enjoy being late on your first day, but I usually prefer not being so." Lily called back at Jo, slowing down slightly to wait for the other red-head who seemed to be dragging her feet.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:10 pm

"It's not that that I enjoy being late you know, I just really couldn't care less about these classes," Jo replied before catching up with her friend, "I just hope that the teachers are more fun this year, last year they were soooooo boring."
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:43 pm

"Well you should care- or else you'll end up going to a public college and live with your parents till your 30!" Lily complained, running her fingers through her silken fire-colored tresses, as the two girls entered the crowded school and begin to weave their way through the crowded building.

"And if that happens then I'll probably end up spending have of my tuition money bailing you out of jail after one of your stupid pranks goes wrong. Remember how I had to cover for you after the cafeteria incidence last year?" Lily complained, shuddering slightly as memories of the rather...unfortunate incident came rushing back. Lily shook her head to clear it from the rush of unpleasant thoughts, and continued to scanned the door numbers as they continued to make their way to their first period, feeling slightly claustrophobic in the crammed halls.

"I hear we have a new Power Control teacher this year- hopefully they're a lot better than the last teacher." Lily hummed, stopping in the midst of the crowded hall and turning back to Jo.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:40 pm

After much thought, Creed moved towards the second floor, AP Science huh? That's my first period too.. He felt guilty that he was eaves dropping on the ginger-girls conversation but heck, he couldn't help himself. As he followed behind her and Jo, he tried to keep some distances so it wasn't obvious what he was trying to do. Was it my imagination that her cheeks blushed too?? Creed stopped in the middle of the hallway and groaned out loud. He was so angry with himself for following for the girl that he started smacking his head with his hands. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Yet no matter how much he tried to forget about her, he kept having thoughts about her. Sighing, he pulls his hood up and walks into his AP Science class. This is crazy. My crush on Ginger is making me not late for my first period. This just doesn't happen.. Creed found himself a desk as far in the back as possible and sat down, growling at anyone that sat near him.

--------------------
Purple Cat
Hazelstar, Owner
Bluecoats, Tilt 2:25:
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

http://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:05 pm

"Okay well maybe I do care enough to pass, but that's about it," Jo shrugged, not even looking at the rooms they were passing, "If I went to public college, we both know I'd end up in an asylum. And about the cafeteria incident, it wasn't that hard to cover up. They had no proof it was me anyways." She smirked as she remembered the day, listening to what Lily was saying about the new teacher. "If this teacher is as bad as the one last year or worse, they're going to have the worst year of their life. Not even just because of me, this school is filled with savages... This teacher might get destroyed."
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:16 pm

[Here is a spreadsheet as to what classes have been stated and scheduled: https:()//docs(.)google (.)com/spreadsheets/d/1Lji8q4z58YZSo4kQPcFajgVKS-w_kdIVUMNtyybzsqI/edit?usp=sharing

(delete the parentheses)

Transformation Studies is the same thing as Species Studies, and Power Taming is Power Control. Classes can be as mixed grades as necessary. Fill in your schedule as you figure it out. The focus is, apparently, going to be on events (@Shadowseer, thank you??) but classes might be mentioned or used occasionally. If you break my painstakingly made spreadsheet, I will kill you.
(Lapis is my favorite person because she stated all of her classes. Aspirations.) ]

Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:26 pm

(okay but can we please refer to Jo and Lily as the Ginger Girls xD
also thank you Moonsong my love for making a spreadsheet ;p)

Lily rolled her eyes at Jo's words, scoffing as they entered the half-filled science classroom. Noticing that even the teacher hadn't even arrived to class, Lily presumed it was probably safe to discuss Jo's heinous behavior.

"You do realize that you're the only savage here right? Or at the very least, the only one stupid enough to attempt to "destroy" a teacher." Lily stated in a slightly condescending tone, looking over at her friend with an arched brow. Not even waiting for the most likely arrogant response from Jo, Lily began to scan the classroom for two available seats near each other. Lily was startled to notice that Creed was also in this class and was currently huddled up in the partly empty back of the class. Remembering the odd confrontation that had occurred between the two previously cased heat to return to Lily's pale cheeks, and she quickly diverted her attention away from him.

"Look I see some open seats by each other, let's sit there. Hopefully you don't get us separated like you did last year." Lily cleared her throat before hurriedly speaking, grasping Jo's hand and dragging the other red-head to the open pair of seats, hoping nobody noticed the ugly flush of color that matched her red hair.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:27 pm

Lapis looked up at the clock. The hands ticked ever so slowly. She wanted this day to go by fast, but at this rate I wouldn't. She glanced over at the ghostly character that sat next to her. A ghost always amused her. Everything they did, and do, some how intrigued her. She turned her head away from the ghost girl and back to her book. She stared at what she drew. She never really paid mind to what she was drawing. The pen just led her. On the bamboo paper was a picture of a dragon in the sky and a snake on the Earth. Lapis shut the sketch book with a slam. She picked it up and set it into her bag. 

She moved her tails over the edges to try and make herself more comfortable in the wooden desk. They were always so small that they could never fit her multiple long tails without irritation. Becoming impatient, she slammed her head down on the desk, waiting for class to begin.

(Okay)
Crescentstar

http://warriorcatscreater.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:51 pm

Jo thought of reply, looking at Creed huddled up in the corner. "I'm the only savage? Do you not remember Creeeeeeeed attacking a freshman just a few minutes ago?" Jo rolled her eyes, sitting down next to Lily, "Everyone here is either quiet and weird or savage and weird. There's no in between."
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:37 pm

"To be fair, I don't think he was attacking the freshmen with the intent to destroy- unlike you claim how us "savages" will attack the new teacher." Lily chuckled, rolling her eyes back at Jo before pulling a face.

Lily leaned forward slightly, resting her elbows on the cold surface of the desk, before resting her head in her open palms. Turning slightly to look Jo, she noted the unimpressed look on her fellow red-head's face as she brought up Creed attacking the fresh-men.

"Well at least I probably appear as the quiet and weird, unlike you who just probably appears just plain savage and weird and immature!" Lily grins, sticking her tongue out as she crosses her legs, before glancing about the classroom again.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:29 pm

"Okay, you know I won't literally destroy anyone, right? I just want to drive them completely insane," Jo chuckled, playing with her ponytail, "I will never deny that I am immature and weird, but I won't call myself a complete savage."
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top