Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northridge Academy of the Gifted

+9
Moonstar
Moonsong
Keres
Mossstar
Blackfrost
Crescentstar
Hazelstar
Onyxstar
Ravenheart
13 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Northridge Academy of the Gifted - Page 4 Empty Northridge Academy of the Gifted

Post by Shadowseer Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Northridge Academy of the Gifted RPG

”Welcome to Northridge Academy of the Gifted; a school unlike any other. The fact that you have received this letter means you have been selected for enrollment this semester out of countless other magical creatures! Northridge was established in 1834 to offer sanctuary to the mythical creatures of the night, while also offering a safe, constructive learning environment. We offer all core classes- Math, Science, English, and History- as well as classes centered on the history of highly evolved humans as well as learning how to control your various gifts and abilities. If you wish to enroll, make sure to fill out the following applications- we hope to see you this fall!”

Welcome to the Northridge Academy of the Gifted RPG! This RPG will focus on the various lives of highschool students as they attend the famous boarding school; Northridge, a famous school for the supernatural. While RPG has no direct plot in mind, it will focus on several different interlocking story lines of different characters- meaning there will be generous amounts of unpredicted and well, childish drama throughout this RPG. Although drama is very much welcomed, make sure not to become to petty or crazy- it will stop becoming fun for others if the story becomes completely filled with petty drama.

RULES (MAKE SURE TO READ BEFORE POSTING):

• Be kind and courteous to others who are roleplaying!
  • The maximum amount of characters per person is 2.
  • Get creative with what kind of supernatural character you have! Not everyone needs to be a werewolf or vampire.
  • Keep it clean- no inappropriate language or actions, and no overly graphic violence.
  • Every reply needs to be over two sentences long!! This is an important rule because it helps add detail and allows the RPG to flow more smoothly. It also gives your fellow roleplayer’s more to respond to.
  • Please refrain from bullying within this RPG.
  • Your character can sign up for only one sport so choose wisely!

CHARACTER SHEET (MUST FILL OUT):

Name:
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior):
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc):
Description:
Picture  (This is not mandatory):
Personality:

My Characters:

Name: Elliot Martell
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior): Junior
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc): Siren (mythical sea-creature that would lure sailor’s to their deaths by singing songs.)
Description: Tall, lanky, 17 year old with smooth, richly tanned skin. He has long, dark unruly curly hair, and a small amount of peach-fuzz like stubble on his chin and cheeks. Elliot has large, honey colored eyes and long, thick eyelashes.
Picture (This is not mandatory):
Spoiler:
Personality: Flirtatious, humorous, scheming, witty, sarcastic, blunt, and often comes across as rude and quite a bit of a player.

Name: Lily Tyrell
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior): Sophomore
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc): Witch
Description: Tall, thin young girl with smooth, ivory pale skin and pale blue eyes. Lily has long, fiery red hair that's even softer than it looks.
Picture (This is not mandatory):
Spoiler:
Personality: Shy, quiet, friendly, neurotic, although she's quiet she can be quite sassy, and sometimes empty headed.

Character List:

°Elliot Martell (Siren/ Junior) Shadowseer’s character
°Lily Tyrell (Witch/ Sophomore) Shadowseer’s character
°Creed (Wraith/ Senior) Hazelstar’s character
°Alex Huang (Dragonewt/ Freshmen) Blazestar’s character
°Amber (Werewolf/ Freshmen) Ravenheart’s character
°Grim (Shapeshifter/ Freshmen) Ravensky’s character
°Charlotte (Lich/ Senior) Moonsong’s character
°Arik (Werewolf/ Senior) Mossstar’s character
°Jo (Demi-Genie/ Sophomore) Moonstar’s character
°Lapis Leigh Rolfe (Gumiho/ Junior) Crescentstar’s character
°Cloe (Ghost/ Junior) Blackfrost’s character
°Indy Sewell (Witch/ Senior) Silverlily’s character

SCHOOL EVENT’S LIST
(We will go down the event’s list and cross through the one’s we finish!)
°Northridge Academy Welcome Rally
°Sport Tryout
°Fall Formal Dance
°Sport Practices
°Field Trip
°Another Dance most likely

LINK TO THE SCHEDULE SPREADSHEET
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lji8q4z58YZSo4kQPcFajgVKS-w_kdIVUMNtyybzsqI/edit#gid=0

SPORT SIGN UP
(EVERYONE CAN ONLY HAVE  ONE SPORT!!)
Basketball (positions available)
Soccer (positions available)
Golf (positions available)
Tennis (positions available)
Gymnastics (positions available)
Swimming (positions available)

Last edited by Shadowseer on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:23 pm; edited 12 times in total
Shadowseer
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Northridge Academy of the Gifted - Page 4 Empty Re: Northridge Academy of the Gifted

Post by Shadowseer Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:33 pm

Lily looked up from her sloppily written notes on "Necromancy 101" as the annoying drone of the announcements sounded, clicking her pen rapidly several times in irritation. Huffing, Lily began quickly packed up her journal as the rest of the class eagerly emptied out into the busy hallways, rolling her eyes as several students began shouting from within the hallways.
"I probably need to find Jo. I'm surprised she hasn't already hunted me down."p Lily thought with a heavy sigh, looking around the now empty classroom- only to see that another student- if she remembered correctly from listening to rollcall earlier his name was Arik- also apparently waiting for the hallway traffic to clear out. Feeling slightly awkward for not introducing herself earlier, Lily quickly hurried over to the other boy.

"Hey I don't think we've ever actually met- you're Arik right? I'm Lily." Lily felt slightly weirded out by her own sudden introduction, but decided to stick by her words and patiently waited for him to respond.

(Super sudden interaction but I felt bad cause Arik hasn't really talked or done much in the RP yet xD)
Shadowseer
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Northridge Academy of the Gifted - Page 4 Empty Re: Northridge Academy of the Gifted

Post by Mossstar Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:33 pm

(Nah it's fine Arik will only really talk if needed or if someone talks to him Razz)

Arik was just putting the last thing in his bag when he heard someone speak to him. Moving to face the person she already had said that her name was Lily. After debating for a second he replied back, "Umm yes, I'm Arik. It's nice to meet you Lily." He tried to not make it awkward but considering he never spoke much to people it was hard not to. "So uh, waiting for the halls to clear out too?"
Mossstar
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:38 pm

Alex grimaced as she was jostled to and fro immediately when she stepped foot outside of her classroom. She squirmed through the bodies to try and get to a safe zone where she could avoid having her tail be stepped on multiple times because ow, that hurt! The only place would be a classroom... But most of the others were still jam-packed. She sighed in relief as she made her way into an empty one, finding herself in the same room as an unfamiliar black-haired boy and Lily, that Ginger who was flirting with Creed.

She stood near the doorway, peeking outside as she waited for the students to file past.
Onyxstar
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Grim waited in AP history for the class to start. Students were entering the classroom. She still had her earbuds in and was getting bored. Her teacher was some kind of werewolf and looked at her students with total black eyes and made wolf sounds. Grim snorted. She took out her Starbucks and drank it to annoy the teacher. The teacher, apperently named Mrs. Winton, kept on yipped on tipping but stopped when she saw Grim. She took that as Grim was annoying her because she was annoying Grim and the rest of the class so she stopped. Grim returned back to her music but stopped it when the bell rang. She was told to get out her history book which she did. The first lesson was about the Revolution and she sighed. This stuff was boring. She snuck her phone back into her back and looked at the teacher as she introduced herself. She told the students to introduce themselves and when Grims turn came, she said her name and species, then sat down. She waited for the rest of the class to finish and sat silently...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:29 pm

Ravensky wrote:Grim waited in AP history for the class to start. Students were entering the classroom. She still had her earbuds in and was getting bored. Her teacher was some kind of werewolf and looked at her students with total black eyes and made wolf sounds. Grim snorted. She took out her Starbucks and drank it to annoy the teacher. The teacher, apperently named Mrs. Winton, kept on yipped on tipping but stopped when she saw Grim. She took that as Grim was annoying her because she was annoying Grim and the rest of the class so she stopped. Grim returned back to her music but stopped it when the bell rang. She was told to get out her history book which she did. The first lesson was about the Revolution and she sighed. This stuff was boring. She snuck her phone back into her back and looked at the teacher as she introduced herself. She told the students to introduce themselves and when Grims turn came, she said her name and species, then sat down. She waited for the rest of the class to finish and sat silently...

--Ravensky, please look at my last post. There is an assembly happening, and everyone is going to the auditorium right now.--

--Also everyone, since this is an academy, there are dorms. Shadowseer asked me to make a google doc for it, so I thought I'd go ahead and put it here for anyone that hasn't put their characters on it yet. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AtMzLb4wx7tFvn-z5McwK4R3K9tuZrMRYiNi5Ou80PA/edit?usp=sharing --

Jo has nearly checked every classroom at this point. 'Where is she?!' She groaned (very very loudly) in frustration. She sighed, ready for students to give her weird stares. She looked to make sure no teachers were near before yelling "LIIIILYYYYY! WHERE AAARE YOUUUU?!" as loudly as she possibly could.
Moonstar
Moonstar

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:50 pm

( just pointing out moon, on the dormroom thing there is only girls? isn't there suppose to be boys to?)

Amber quickly got up. She rushed to the auditorium. She walked into the room and looked around. She walked to bleachers. Amber sat down on one of them and waited for everyone else to come. I probably should have waited for my class but I don't care. she thought.
Ravenheart
Ravenheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:30 pm

(Oh god sorry. I tough my that would be on the big post so I forgot to check and somehow missed the amount of pages going from three to four lol. I was so confused with the other posts and well I know why now. Duh Raven. Lol ok just think of that happening earlier and now I'm going there. Also have we been to our dorms yet or no?)

Grim got outside the classroom and went to her locker. She dropped off her books and drink inside then slammed the door shut. She quickly sprinted in the halls the. Pushed off the ground. The shapeshifter flew next the people in the flyways, a hallway for flyers. She flapped her wings to get ahead of a slow person in front of her then made a right turn. She continued straight until she found an auditorium sign and entered. She quickly made her way above the crowd and sat on a ledge up high. She was alone but a few other kids sat up there, one group chatting about the assembly. What is this for anyway? she wondered. Grim shook her head and focused on the headmaster, who was talking with some other people. She just wanted it to start...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:57 pm

--THE DOC DIDN'T SAVE WHAT WHY--
--I'm editing it, ugh, hold on, make sure you check on it every so often, guys.--
Moonstar
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:06 pm

(Thanks for reminding me Moonstar- I'll add the dorm list to the masterpost in a little bit.)

Humming, Lily nodded at Arik and began to rock on her heels softly. Adjusting her bag slightly, Lily quickly looked through the door and out at the still bustling hallways. Lily huffed at the crammed hallways, before sighing and running her fingers through her hair again.

"Even though it takes forever for everyone to go to the assembly, I'd rather be late than try and walk in the hallways." Lily laughed- the conversation between herself and Arik was still quite awkward -the sudden burst of confidence she had experienced earlier today with Creed had all but vanished completely- but if she remembered correctly laughter eased any tensions.

Thankfully before Arik or Lily had to speak again, Lily and everyone else left in the hallways could suddenly hear Jo's ridiculously loud screaming of her own name. Lily looked back out the door, wondering where the screaming-Jo was, her hand rising up to her mouth so she could absently chew her nails.

"That idiot screaming is my friend Jo probably looking for me. Hey the halls look pretty empty now- wanna come with me and look for Jo? You can sit with us at the assembly- if you don't have anyone else to sit with." Lily hastily offered before taking a few steps towards the door before looking back at Arik, eagerly awaiting his answer so they could begin the task of looking for the other red-head.
Shadowseer
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:23 pm

Creed yawns, feeling an urge to not go to the assembly. They're always boring and gooey, all about "Welcome back! Be Careful! Yay Northridge!" He snorts, shaking his head. In the midst of things he'd lost Lily and Jo but he didn't really care, he was still smirking from his courtship.
Turning into his wolf wraith form, he howls, making the hallway crowd split to let him through. He pads on, running up and down till getting to where the gym was. He makes a smooth transition from wolf to human and takes a seat where no one else was. Right back to the usual huh He thinks, noticing a few familiar faces in the crowd. Ignored and in a corner. I don't mind too much though He sits back, leaning against the bleachers to wait for the assembly to start.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:30 pm

Amber turned her head sharply as she heard a howl. huh. Another werewolf I see.. I wander how many there are other then me and that boy. She thought as she looked at Creed. She shrugged and looked around her. hm. I don't have any friends do I.. guess that's why I'm sitting alone. She thought as she noticed no one was even near her. typical. It was like this in grade school to..
Ravenheart
Ravenheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:47 pm

Alex signed in relief as the crowd finally stopped. She stepped out and quickly speed walked towards the assembly place area. Many students had already filed and were sitting down, so it was difficult for her to spot an empty place.

Ahh.... Bingo! One right next to a lone girl (IM TALKING TO YOU RAVENHEART). The Eastern dragonewt floated upwards to the seats, making sure her long tail didn't slap anyone in the face along the way. She alighted and sat down next to the girl.

Oh. There was Creed. She easily recognized the misty wolf thing that had pinned her down earlier before school. She saw some more familiar faces from her classes too..
Onyxstar
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:25 pm

Charlotte was... impressively nonexistent even by its standards, fading into the background for most of the day and managing to avoid the gazes of others on the grounds of being sort of dead and not speaking unless spoken to. After the morning's incident, most were too busy finding their new and old friends to cause much trouble, and it didn't care all that much either way. It made its way to the assembly, taking an empty seat in the air rather than potentially touching anyone else, and half shut down until something was said.

[ why does everything happen so much i wasn't even offline for more than a day. luckily, charlotte is asocial. i'm super bad at replying rn though so.. have a terrible post. ]
Moonsong
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossstar Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:41 pm

Arik noticed Lily looking out to check on the hallways so his eyes followed, seeing as they were still being jam packed with people. He let out a sigh. No wonder it was better to wait then go out there and get shoved along like you were in the sea.

"I'd rather be late too. Makes everything easier." He replied, slightly laughing when she did. Grabbing his bag he put it on so that he wouldn't forget about it when the halls died down.

Before he could make another comment another person made their way into the room. From the looks of their horns and tail Arik could guess it was an Eastern Dragonewt. Dragons had always fascinated him, so learning about Dragonewts was right down his alley. After the dragonewt made it's way in a call rang through the hallways, screaming Lily's name. He guessed it was one of her friends, and she confirmed it when she spoke again.

What she said after that surprised him. Arik had just been planning to sit this one out and try to make time go faster. But, she was being nice and just saying no would be rude. "Sure, I guess." He replied, walking with her to the door. He shot another look at the Dragonewt, watching as she left to walk down the now empty halls.
Mossstar
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:15 pm

Jo began to run through the halls, even pushing people out of the way. "LIIIILYYYY! YOU CAN'T BE THAT FAR! I KNOW YOU WOULDN'T GO TO THE ASSEMBLY WITHOUT ME- LILY!" Jo exclaimed as she broke from the crowd, seeing her friend, "There you are!" She ran up to her friend, stopping in front of her, "Let's go! I bet you'll want to find your new boyfriend before it gets too crowded in there," she teased, making kissing noises.
Moonstar
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:19 pm

Amber looked over at the Eastern dragonewt. She held in a snort in amusement as she noticed the girl had to make sure her tail didn't hit anyone. Eastern dragonewts have always amused me.. their long tails seem to get in the way of things for them.. how does she deal with it.. "hello. I'm Amber, Freshmen. Who are you?" She said to Alex.
Ravenheart
Ravenheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:31 pm

Alex startled, glancing at the girl sitting next to her. Tall, brunette. She looked pretty human, but that smell. It was the smell of a wolf. Maybe she was a werewolf then? That was the only propable conclusion. Werewolves were cool. One of her closest and childhood friends was a werewolf, too. Too bad she hadn't come to this school; her parents had made her go to a different supernatural school. Thankfully, it wasn't too far away, but now Alex wouldn't be able to see her as often anymore.

The new girl, who was apparently called Amber, seemed amused. Specifically at her tail. Probably amused by how long it was. Alex sighed internally. True, her tail did cause her quite a bit of trouble at times... Such as tripping other people, tripping herself, getting caught in areas.. But she'd learn to deal with it. It wasn't like she could just take it off so what could she do?

"Alex," she said instead. "I'm also a freshman. Are you a werewolf, by any chance?"
Onyxstar
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:53 pm

"Well at least it didn't take long to find Jo and stop her screaming." Lily laughed to Arik, both of them stopping in the hallways as Jo spotted them and came rushing up- jostling people out of her way. "Was she really just running through the school screaming for me again? I'm surprised none of the teachers stopped her." Lily thought in surprise as Jo continued to ramble about how Lily "left" her, her foot tapping against the linoleum floor of the now empty hallway.

All of Lily's inner musing's all halted once she heard Jo begin teasing her about everything that happened earlier this morning with Creed. Lily felt her cheeks and ear's heat slightly and her pale skin became tinted with a soft pink, huffing in embarrassment she crossed her arms in an indignant response to the other red head's teasing.

"Shut up-he's not my boyfriend. And even if he was, I bet you'd refer to him as our boyfriend since you're so clingy and lonely!" Lily complained heatedly- feeling embarrassed about Jo's teasing remarks and bad for Arik who had to listen to this entire mess. Huffing, Lily uncrossed her arms and ran a hand nervously through her hair at her own words.

"Anyways- come on let's go to the assembly. Hopefully there's some seats left for us. Also Arik-" Lily gestured to the new boy who stood awkwardly with them, "is gonna sit with us. Presuming there's any seats left since you've been wasting our time teasing me Jo."
Shadowseer
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:11 pm

"You're the one that took forever to get out of your classroom!" Jo complained, ignoring Lily's comment about her clinginess, "Now come on!" She grabbed Lily and Arik's hands, running to the assembly and dragging them along.
Moonstar
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:12 pm

Amber looked a little started. how does she know that? I'm not in my wolf form or anything.. but I guess I do always carry the scent of a wolf around with me.. She thought. " well, yes I am a werewolf. You probably get this a lot but does your tail ever get annoying? I know if I had a long tail like that it would always get in the way." She said.
Ravenheart
Ravenheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:30 pm

Creed fiddled wit his thumbs, looking away from the fleeting glances that were being shot in his direction. I guess the scene I caused this morning really gave them something to talk about. He thought, part of him wanting to apologize to that freshman he tackled. He looked up to search the area for her but to not avail. There's just too many people. Maybe later if I get the chance.. Uncomfortable in the bleachers, he kicks up his feet. Being a wraith in all, and usually in his wraith form at home, it was unusual to him to see human feet, not black smoke. I would change forms.. but I called enough attention to myself this morning.. Sighing, he thought a bit more about earlier and partially wished Lily and Jo would sit by him. Though he wouldn't be surprised if his actions were just something to smile about but he wasn't someone they'd wanna hang out with. I mean, I do look kind of stern I guess. Maybe I could tie my hair in a bun.. He laughed to himself, pulling his long hair up and twisting it. This feels stupid. I probably look absurd. He thinks, though leaving it pulled up.

((Terrible post, just kind of a filler till everyone gets here))
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:31 pm

Lily rolled her eyes as Jo grabbed not only her hand, but Arik's as well, before dragging them both along with her, as she rushed all three of them through the empty hallways. "She never stops does she. Lily thought with wry chuckle. As all three of them rapidly approached the now closed doors that shielded the assembly from them, Jo slowed down slightly- but still dragged both her and Arik around at a rapid pace. Lily, Jo and Arik all burst through the door's to the assembly, (Well actually Jo dragged them through actually- they had no say so in their rather dramatic late entrance) and all the eyes of the various creatures already sitting down fell upon the trio and all the different conversations hushed slightly.

"I think there's some seats open over by that freshmen girl Alex and that other girl she's with. Wanna sit there?" Lily question her two companions after a few moments of scanning the crowd, pointing to the open section of seats. During her brief moment of crowd-scanning, Lily found herself quickly looking for Creed- but after not seeing his face immediately present and finding Alex, her thoughts quickly diminished.
Shadowseer
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:37 pm

"Sure!" Jo agreed rather loudly, running up the row of seats. She stopped by Alex's row, bending down to tap her shoulder, "Excuse me, are this seats open?" she asked, immediately sitting down without an answer.
Moonstar
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:41 pm

Alex glanced down at her tail, which was curled neatly and loosely around her legs. Yeah, it was a pain sometimes. It was so long that it easily got dirty if Alex didn't make sure to lift it, and it was sort of a tripping hazard. But the good part was that it was very agile and easy to manuever around, and able to grab things like a third arm.

"There are ups and Downs," Alex shrugged. "I've lived with it all my life. I guess I'm just used to it." She eyed the werewolf curiously. "So what about being a werewolf? Do you shift only during the full moon? Is it painful?"

Alex looked around as someone tapped her face, to be greeted with the familiar dace of Jo, who plopped down next to her. "Hey.."
Onyxstar
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossstar Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:18 pm

Jo's voice boomed the hallways when they stepped out. After that it didn't take too long to be spotted. Her friend was interesting, being a red-head like Lily was. He already knew that she was loud but he also found out that she tended to tease Lily. That was interesting because for him he doubted he could be friends with someone like that. Well, maybe he could. Glancing at Lily he noticed her reaction to the other girls teasing, and that made him smile a bit at the humor.

He was almost sure that he was going to be forgotten until Lily mentioned him again, announcing that he was going to be sitting with them. With that he was put his hands in his pockets only to be pulled out again by Jo as she lead the two down the hall and into the assembly room. Luckily they slowed down as they entered so he could at least look around a bit before being dragged off to a seat. Of course that time wasn't long before he was dragged off to someone named Alex and the other girl.

When they sat Arik glanced at the two that they sat by. There was the Eastern Dragonewt from earlier and another person he hadn't met before. He wondered which one was Alex, and what the other girl's name was. Even if he was antisocial, he was kind of glad to sit next to the Eastern. Maybe he'd get to know something about her and her species.
Mossstar
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum