Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Northridge Academy of the Gifted

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Northridge Academy of the Gifted

Post by Shadowseer on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Northridge Academy of the Gifted RPG

”Welcome to Northridge Academy of the Gifted; a school unlike any other. The fact that you have received this letter means you have been selected for enrollment this semester out of countless other magical creatures! Northridge was established in 1834 to offer sanctuary to the mythical creatures of the night, while also offering a safe, constructive learning environment. We offer all core classes- Math, Science, English, and History- as well as classes centered on the history of highly evolved humans as well as learning how to control your various gifts and abilities. If you wish to enroll, make sure to fill out the following applications- we hope to see you this fall!”

Welcome to the Northridge Academy of the Gifted RPG! This RPG will focus on the various lives of highschool students as they attend the famous boarding school; Northridge, a famous school for the supernatural. While RPG has no direct plot in mind, it will focus on several different interlocking story lines of different characters- meaning there will be generous amounts of unpredicted and well, childish drama throughout this RPG. Although drama is very much welcomed, make sure not to become to petty or crazy- it will stop becoming fun for others if the story becomes completely filled with petty drama.

RULES (MAKE SURE TO READ BEFORE POSTING):

• Be kind and courteous to others who are roleplaying!
  • The maximum amount of characters per person is 2.
  • Get creative with what kind of supernatural character you have! Not everyone needs to be a werewolf or vampire.
  • Keep it clean- no inappropriate language or actions, and no overly graphic violence.
  • Every reply needs to be over two sentences long!! This is an important rule because it helps add detail and allows the RPG to flow more smoothly. It also gives your fellow roleplayer’s more to respond to.
  • Please refrain from bullying within this RPG.
  • Your character can sign up for only one sport so choose wisely!

CHARACTER SHEET (MUST FILL OUT):

Name:
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior):
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc):
Description:
Picture  (This is not mandatory):
Personality:

My Characters:

Name: Elliot Martell
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior): Junior
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc): Siren (mythical sea-creature that would lure sailor’s to their deaths by singing songs.)
Description: Tall, lanky, 17 year old with smooth, richly tanned skin. He has long, dark unruly curly hair, and a small amount of peach-fuzz like stubble on his chin and cheeks. Elliot has large, honey colored eyes and long, thick eyelashes.
Picture (This is not mandatory):
Spoiler:
Personality: Flirtatious, humorous, scheming, witty, sarcastic, blunt, and often comes across as rude and quite a bit of a player.

Name: Lily Tyrell
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior): Sophomore
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc): Witch
Description: Tall, thin young girl with smooth, ivory pale skin and pale blue eyes. Lily has long, fiery red hair that's even softer than it looks.
Picture (This is not mandatory):
Spoiler:
Personality: Shy, quiet, friendly, neurotic, although she's quiet she can be quite sassy, and sometimes empty headed.

Character List:

°Elliot Martell (Siren/ Junior) Shadowseer’s character
°Lily Tyrell (Witch/ Sophomore) Shadowseer’s character
°Creed (Wraith/ Senior) Hazelstar’s character
°Alex Huang (Dragonewt/ Freshmen) Blazestar’s character
°Amber (Werewolf/ Freshmen) Ravenheart’s character
°Grim (Shapeshifter/ Freshmen) Ravensky’s character
°Charlotte (Lich/ Senior) Moonsong’s character
°Arik (Werewolf/ Senior) Mossstar’s character
°Jo (Demi-Genie/ Sophomore) Moonstar’s character
°Lapis Leigh Rolfe (Gumiho/ Junior) Crescentstar’s character
°Cloe (Ghost/ Junior) Blackfrost’s character
°Indy Sewell (Witch/ Senior) Silverlily’s character

SCHOOL EVENT’S LIST
(We will go down the event’s list and cross through the one’s we finish!)
°Northridge Academy Welcome Rally
°Sport Tryout
°Fall Formal Dance
°Sport Practices
°Field Trip
°Another Dance most likely

LINK TO THE SCHEDULE SPREADSHEET
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lji8q4z58YZSo4kQPcFajgVKS-w_kdIVUMNtyybzsqI/edit#gid=0

SPORT SIGN UP
(EVERYONE CAN ONLY HAVE  ONE SPORT!!)
Basketball (positions available)
Soccer (positions available)
Golf (positions available)
Tennis (positions available)
Gymnastics (positions available)
Swimming (positions available)

Last edited by Shadowseer on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:23 pm; edited 12 times in total
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Re: Northridge Academy of the Gifted

Post by Hazelstar on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:20 pm

Creed glances back and forth between his hands in his lap and a growing group of people he recognized. Ugh what if they don't want me to be there?! Gulping down his fear, he attempts to brush his hand through his hair just to hit his man-bun. Oh yeah, forgot about that.. Just walk over there and be a man Creed.. So once again, he felt a surge of encouragement and stood up. He faltered for a second, then walked steadily over just to sit next to Lily. "Hi again," Creed mumbled to her, feeling his cheeks blush before acknowledging everyone else, "Hi to all of you.." He glanced at everyone before looking into his lap, "I'm sorry about earlier Alex.. I was just trying to have fun, not make a scene.." He mumbled more, his voice getting progressively quieter as he swam in his own embarrassment and nervousness. Oh god this is horrible, they probably all think I'm a freak.. I have to fix this situation.. "Hey how does my man-bun look?" He bursts suddenly, "I know girls like to put buns in there hair so I thought I'd try!" He says quickly and loudly, putting on his best smile which just turned into him giving a lopsided grin that looked more creepy than sincere. Crap..

--------------------
Purple Cat
Hazelstar, Owner
Bluecoats, Tilt 2:25:
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

http://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:29 pm

Charlotte may have been sitting in the air, legs hanging loosely and patterned more after ball-jointed dolls than anything -- magic corrodes anything, given time, and it can't remember anymore when it removed its own soul; its body is increasingly false -- but it still tilted its head creepily to one side, resting it on one shoulder to listen in on the conversation. No one ever got around to successfully explaining to it what manners were, more was the pity, and it was morbidly interested in its own way in how the earlier 'incident' could have been for fun. Perhaps it was misunderstanding motives, again. Subtly, if you weren't paying attention to it out of paranoia anyway, it faded out and back in a bit closer to the group.

[ i'm pretentious and sleepy and my writing aesthetic is making people genuinely unsure if someone is talking or if anything is happening at all and i think this is hilarious. edited to add this note. tldr: charlotte is spying on you guys and i'm emo. ]
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:35 pm

Indy was, as usual, somewhat late. She didn't see anyone she had already met, but she did spy a few familiar faces sitting together from her first period class. Alright, I can totally sit near them and not be weird. She made her way down to their seats and took their chair -- a little warily-- behind who she remembered to be Jo and Lily.
Keres

http://warriorcatsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Lily was relieved when Alex offered up the open spots beside her- but it did next to nothing to clear up the fresh wave of awkwardness that filled the new group. There wasn't much intellegent conversation between all of them- Arik seemed content with staring at Alex in a weird way and Jo was well, taking but nobody paid her any attention. The empty space in the bleachers beside Lily suddenly dipped slightly and Lily was greeted with the sight of Creed- who now wore both an incredibly nervous look and a slightly tilted man-bun. Lily couldn't fight the most likely stupid looking grin at Creed's nervous face and new hair style, and when he mumbled a garbled version of a hello his cheeks heated slightly (as did her own though). "Wow he has pretty long hair- I wonder if you could braid it." Lily wondered suddenly as Creed began to awkwardly introduce himself to the others they sat with.

Lily almost laughed when Creed began to ramble about how girl's put their hair up and how he wanted to try- his nervousness was ridiculous and well cute as a matter of fact. Knowing that Jo would probably tear into Creed if given the chance, Lily quickly decided to speak up and end the awkward tension.

"I think it look's nice- definitely better than anything Jo could ever do." Lily offered with a grin, resting her elbows on her knees and her chin in her upturned palms as she looked over at Creed.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:48 pm

Rather than be entirely present, Charlotte had dipped into the shadows of the group as an overlay, and now found itself almost being crushed by Indy. It popped back to full existence to blink at her, almost broadcasting confusion and some form of learned hurt expression. "...ow?"
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:59 pm

Indy flinched as a girl seemed to appear from thin air from beside her and scooted back several inches, letting out a small yelp. She blinked in astonishment. "Err, hey.." Indy trailed off for a moment, before she realized that she was probably being rude. "Sorry for sitting on you! I'm Indy." Flustered, she stuck her hand out for a handshake without considering whether the other girl was even corporeal. To be honest, Indy was completely confused as to what she could be.
Keres

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:04 am

Creed smiled at Lily and everyone else, feeling a bit more comfortable, "Well if it looks good, I guess Creed has a new hair style!" He proclaims and puts his hands on his hips. Glancing around at the group once more, he's proud of himself for getting the courage to come sit by them. You know.. I could get used to this company. Friends are nice.
As he was thinking he felt somebody's knees graze his back as a girl sat behind Lily and Jo. Creed turned and glanced at her, thinking her expression looked just as nervous has his did a second ago. "Hi I'm Creed, does my man-bun look nice?" He stuck his hand out fast, hitting Lily in the back before extending to the girl's reach. If that question made everyone feel comfortable earlier, it'll definitely make her feel good! Good idea Creed. Amongst his introduction to the girl, he noticed some mist thing suddenly appeared into existence next to the girl as well. Maybe it talks too, I heard it say ow..

"Hello, I'm Creed!" He stuck his other hand under his already outreached hand to the girl who called herself Indy. His hands made a cross as he tried to attempt to shake both of their hands in introduction.

--------------------
Purple Cat
Hazelstar, Owner
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:09 am

Charlotte reached out to prod at Creed's hand with the tip of a finger, unsure of the proper procedure and compensating with a strange, stiff smile; its other hand did the same to Indy, twisting around the arm in some way not entirely aligned with proper anatomy. "Yes. Hello. I am Charlotte." 

It wasn't quite certain what to do with the apology, either, letting its eyes close for a moment and re-open to pat at Indy's hand with the outstretched finger, more a pet than anything else. "It is alright. And, Creed -- the bun is lovely, based on purely aesthetic quality, but it is slightly less so for the addition of an unnecessary qualifier. By definition, it is a man bun, as you are presumably a man."
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:18 am

Alex made eye contact with Creed as the wraith shuffled over, all embarrassed and shy. Well that was a first. Very unlike the time where he had shoved her down in the hallway and screamed in her ears. She thought for sure he would be a loud guy all day everyday, but apparently not.

He apologized to her, and Alex shrugged. "It's fine, I guess," she said. He was even wearing a man bun. Was this some new fashion sense? Alex wouldn't know, since she didn't really keep up with fashion. A T-shirt and and a pair of shorts were all that she needed. He looked like this anime character that you know. And when he suddenly ly blurted out if they liked his man bun, she couldn't help but sweatdrop.

"You remind me of an anime character now," she told him with a small smile. She glanced behind her to see another girl and --ohmygod it was the scary horror thing-- Alex forced down the urge to not shriek and turn back around.

She is not here to kill you. Calm down. Otherwise she wouldn't be a student here. Wait, but what if she snuck into the school for the sole purpose of killing people? What if she was here to exact revenge on Alex for something her ancestors did? What I'd she wanted to take over the school and then take over the world and then kill everyone by possessing people!? No no no. That couldn't possibly be. Right? Right!? Oh my God what is wrong with her arm!? Arms aren't supposed to bend that way is this a spell designed to kill us!?
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:24 am

Lily turned around to face the others sitting behind her and Creed, watching as Creed attempted to shake both their hands and introduce himself. Lily watched as Charlotte awkwardly placed a finger in Creed's hand before also poking the Indy girl's hand as well, her interest  growing at the odd introduction it produced how Charlotte began to ramble about the aesthetic beauty of Creed's hair and man-buns.

"You uh...sound like a dictionary threw up Charlotte. Like super smart and all." Lily stated hesitantly after Charlotte finished it's small speech about hair and other things that did not fully process in her mind. "She's the one who rescued Alex earlier right? With her weird shadow tentacle anime things." Lily thought, trying to remember if she had ever even seen Charlotte or not.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:28 am

Indy tried to keep a blank face when Charlotte met her outstretched hand with a tentative poke. She couldn't help but wince inwardly when the wraith-girl twisted her body in an entirely possible position to greet the boy -- Creed -- at the same time. "Um." Indy moved her right hand away from Charlotte's to shake Creed's in a vain attempt to stop staring at the mildly creepy thing that Charlotte's arm was doing. "Hi, I'm Indy. Your bun looks nice. Manly."
Keres

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:35 am

"Oh." Creed stated, his eyes squinting in concentration as his hand fondled his man-bun. "I am a man. Because of this man-bun." His eyes now widened as his mouth formed a big O. Sub-consciously, Creed was freaking out. It called me a man! Creed is a man! Man, man, man! But externally, he had to keep his cool to keep his friends, "I guess that's cool." He states, giving a small shrug. "Hello Charlotte. Thank you for bestowing your smart words upon my man-bun. I'm happy." He murmurs, moving his extended hand to just a finger as well and touching his finger tip to Charlotte's. Amongst all this internal and external thoughts, he'd totally missed Indy's introduction, letting his hand slip from her handshake.

He turns toward Lily to do the same, "Hey Lily? Try this it feels funny." He states, extending a single finger in her direction. He tried to ignore her pretty eyes and hair while doing so, feeling his cheeks flare. Eek, I liked Lily's soft skin previously so I can use this to touch it again without making a scene. Heh, smart Creed. He smiled, playing it cool and waiting for her to respond to his gesture.

--------------------
Purple Cat
Hazelstar, Owner
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong on Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:42 am

Charlotte gave a satisfied nod, decisive by the standards of its usual dreamy movements, and turned most of its attention (and one of its eyes, thank goodness it was scratch-ball blank in the first place) over to Lily to watch if she would also bump fingers with Creed and look at the person who had complimented it. "Dictionaries are not capable of vomiting unless they are alive and have eaten something, in most cases flesh. This is much like I am. You are very kind."
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:01 am

Lily couldn't help but grin once more as she watched Creed tug and twist at his man-bun, and when his attention was directed back on her, Lily still had the stupid smile spread wide across her face. When Creed pointed the finger that he had just poked Charlotte towards Lily, she shuffled on the bleachers slightly to face him better.

"Alright!" She hummed before poking him back with a single finger- Lily was slightly surprised to notice the similarities in their pale complexions; not very many people are as pale as a ginger witch. Still keeping her finger connected to Creed's, Lily directed her attention back to Charlotte- who was now explaining that dictionaries could not vomit, but still thanked her regardless.

"Hey Charlotte- correct me if I'm wrong but don't we have Necromancy class together? You have it last period too, right?" Lily questioned as she vaguely remembered seeing them prior to the assembly, eyes flicking back to Creed briefly before looking back Charlotte.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossstar on Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:15 am

Arik just sat as more people gathered around, starting with one named Creed. As he looked behind him he noticed two others. Charlotte didn't shock him as much as it seemed to with the others. He's seen many weird things in his life. Looking forward he wondered when the assembly was going to start, and if it'd be different from all of the past years.

--------------------
MOSS TAR'S FAMOUS QUOTES
[19:03:20] * Mossstar is Mosstar, keep your kitties hidden or they'll get tared!
[19:36:35] @ Mossstar : I am RiverClan, the best and only clan : D
[19:41:05] @ Mossstar : If you don't join me, your kitties will get tared :'D
[19:42:02] * Mossstar gets the tar ready for the kitties
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:17 am

Sitting on my ledge I could see everything. Including a group of kids I had in other classes. I decided to say hi to them since i currently had no friends. I took a step and fell of the ledge then before hitting the ground spread out my wings and glided over to them. Once I got near them i flapped my wings curved in the other direction to land without breaking my spine. My feet touched ground and I took a step towards them. "Hey!" I said, "I'm Grim. I know I might be wierd dropping out of the sky and introducing myself but frankly i don't have any friends right now and you guys are all in one of my classes so I figured I could try to be friends with y'all." I stared looking at them. I scratched my head. "What's this for anyways?" I asked. Then looking to one kid I added "Sweet bun." Humor sure is somewhere in this group. Either from that kid introduceing himself or from that girl screaming down the hall. I laughed in my head...

God. I realized that I did the entire bloody paragraph in first person. Sorry but I'm to lazy to fix it lol. That's what happens when I do this on my phone.

--------------------
Smell ya later nerds! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Petty:

Da Quotes
"I'll spoon out your eyes."
"I'll shove a crayon up your brain."
"I'll carve out your organs with a battle axe."
"I'll sit on you and break your rib cage."
"It's da birdilar!"
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong on Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:34 pm

Charlotte considered this for an unnecessary moment, its memories easy enough to find, and nodded at Lily. It kept nodding, bobblehead-like, as it agreed, "Yes. I help serve as an example and tutor for necromancy, given my specialization and creation. You were in the last period."

Its head swiveled around entirely to look at Grim, too, taking note of the new arrival and opening up 'subtle' eyes on its arms and the back of its neck to make certain it watched the rest of the group, too. "The assembly is to welcome those who have not been here afore to the school. They want to make certain to increase 'school spirit' to reduce internal destruction and coerce students into sporting. Otherwise things catch on fire more."
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar on Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:26 pm

Creed shrieked and jumped, crawling under the group's legs on the bleachers. He didn't like things coming out of no where, especially from the ceiling. "Guys, I think the sky is falling!" He covered his ears, only to hear the sky introduce itself. "Hey I'm Grim" It said, but it was only then that Creed realized it wasn't sky but it was Grim. He twisted around, peeping from under Jo's legs to look at the Sky. No wait, the sky is called Grim.
He sat himself out, crawling out from under the legs to look at Grim while Charlotte explained the assembly to Grim. "Hello I'm Creed. I thought you were the sky for the moment but I'm glad you aren't." He stuck his hand out to Grim, giving a sincere smile. "For all I know, the sky falling wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen today." He laughed, feeling like he made a funny joke.

--------------------
Purple Cat
Hazelstar, Owner
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowtail on Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:50 pm

Name:Jack Nightway

Grade:Junior

Race:Catamount(cat demon)

Description:In human form messy black hair, green eyes,normal height for his age,has cat ears and tail can't figure out how to get rid of them,wears a black hoodie and jeans.In cat form black fur,green eyes and white paws.

Personality: A bit shy, serene, kind and friendly

Picture:N/A
Shadowtail

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky on Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:12 am

"Hey Creed. What's wrong? Afraid of heights?" Grim asked shaking his hand. He literally crawled under the poor girls legs. Her eyes got wide but she shook the thought out. "Anyways if your afraid I could help you get over it. Or your just afraid of me which you should be." she smiled. Grim looked back at the other girl. "Thanks by the way. I'm so new to everything. Anyways school spirit is what we need. Or at least Mrs. Winton. That mutt yips about all negative things." she spit. At least she found some friends...

I DID IT. NOT IN FIRST BUT IN THIRD. OMGOSH I ROCK.

--------------------
Petty:

Da Quotes
"It's da birdilar!"
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:33 pm

" no, I can change any time I want. If I need to I can change into a wolf purely to get through the halls faster." Amber said and thought for a minute. " it was painful my first time shifting but I got used to it, its normal for me now." She answered then realized Alex had started talking to someone else. She sighed a little then shrugged it off. it always like that. She thought. She leaned agents the bar wall that kept you from falling of the bleachers and stared of into the distance, wanting the assembly to be over with.
Ravenheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:29 pm

(Shadowtail your character is accepted; and I'll add him to the character list! You are welcome to jump right into the RP! c:)

Lily chuckled as Creed dove under the bleachers, rambling about the sky falling and she watched with a smile as Grim eagerly grasped his hand and gave it a shake. "At least everyone is making friends now." Lily reflected as she examined the much larger group.

All her attention was quickly drawn away from the pair as Charlotte finally spoke to her; their dull eyes analyzing her.
"Your specialization and creation?" Lily echoed Charlotte's words in confusion, eyeing the other creature's doll-like appearance with fascinated eyes. Noticing the heavy locket that they wore on their chest, Lily stared with wide eyes as the locket constantly radiated subtle glows. Leaning forward and resting her palms on the bleachers, Lily resisted the urge to pluck the locket from Charlotte's chest and examine it more closely.

"So what are you exactly? If you don't mind me asking." Lily asked Charlotte, her eyes not leaving the ornate locket.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:00 pm

Creed squinted at Grim, feeling like there was a challenge in Grim's voice. Besides, flying could be fun? Maybe? "I'll take you up on that offer someday Grim, just give me a heads up when you do. I wasn't scared of YOU, I just don't like people coming in from the sky." He mumbles, looking away from Grim, "It's my blind spot so I feel like I could get hurt from something back there." He says quietly, feeling like he's giving away his deepest fear. But what's the likelihood of someone getting seriously attacked? He thinks, concentrating for a minute.

--------------------
Purple Cat
Hazelstar, Owner
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky on Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:16 pm

Grim chuckled, her laughter filling the entire room. "Don't worry kid. I'm not an eagle or anything. I won't grab you and carry you off. Well, actually..." She said. Grim shifted into and eagle. "I mean now I'm an eagle and I can carry you off if I wanted to..." She cawed. She flew over and grabbed his shoulders lifting him an inch off he ground then put him down. "You have to admit that was fun. I'd go higher but I just want to feel how it is to be airborne. Maybe you'll like it. I do anyways." She cawed before shifting back to a human. She liked to make people face their fears. "I won't carry you off. I'm sorry I just like to be a prankster." She said before turning to the others. "Anyways, what are your names?" The shifter questioned...

--------------------
Petty:

Da Quotes
"It's da birdilar!"
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost on Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:22 pm

Cloe flew into the room, late as usual. She rose high into the sky to fly over people. She found a good corner on the bleachers and sat down, behind the big group of people that was crowding around each other. ( I mean behind Creed, Grim, Alex, Amber, Lily, Jo.. like every single roleplay person.) She twirled a pen in her hand as she put her feet up on a bleacher. Cloe leaned agents the wall and waited for it to get started.
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top