Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To those who see it

Go down

To those who see it Empty To those who see it

Post by SunFoot Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:11 am

I haven't been on any forums for warrior cat's since probably 2014-15. i actually don't remember why i left. I came back to this alone, because i found a newsletter from 3 days ago about another forum i was part of and honestly it reminded me of here. Where it all began for me. I dont know why this account was created for say, my real and true profile was Fluffytail, mate of Crescentmoon. Honestly if you find this, i hope you're doing good, i miss these days where everyone was hyperly active. (if hyperly is word, i don't know lol.)

A lot has happened since i last saw this site. I was in 6th grade when i joined. so about 2013 when i joined maybe early 2014. Now i have graduated high school, as life went on. To be honest i wish i stayed with who was active and went with them. i miss them really, true friends, if i could've called them that. To be fair i doubt any of the oldies will remember this site or even look at it. If you do and want to contact me, i'd be very grateful. I'll have my Email updated as a contact on this profile. If you know me or even seen me before on this site, please say hi, i'd like to know what happened to all those who made this site alive and prosper when it did.

your's truly Fluffytail (or apparently sunfoot?)

p.s. if my email or other info for contact doesn't appear feel free to snap me @ xxxW1llxxx (i made this in middle school) or discord me at @WashinTin#2156
SunFoot
SunFoot

Hazelstar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum