Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Northridge Academy of the Gifted

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Northridge Academy of the Gifted

Post by Shadowseer on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Northridge Academy of the Gifted RPG

”Welcome to Northridge Academy of the Gifted; a school unlike any other. The fact that you have received this letter means you have been selected for enrollment this semester out of countless other magical creatures! Northridge was established in 1834 to offer sanctuary to the mythical creatures of the night, while also offering a safe, constructive learning environment. We offer all core classes- Math, Science, English, and History- as well as classes centered on the history of highly evolved humans as well as learning how to control your various gifts and abilities. If you wish to enroll, make sure to fill out the following applications- we hope to see you this fall!”

Welcome to the Northridge Academy of the Gifted RPG! This RPG will focus on the various lives of highschool students as they attend the famous boarding school; Northridge, a famous school for the supernatural. While RPG has no direct plot in mind, it will focus on several different interlocking story lines of different characters- meaning there will be generous amounts of unpredicted and well, childish drama throughout this RPG. Although drama is very much welcomed, make sure not to become to petty or crazy- it will stop becoming fun for others if the story becomes completely filled with petty drama.

RULES (MAKE SURE TO READ BEFORE POSTING):

• Be kind and courteous to others who are roleplaying!
  • The maximum amount of characters per person is 2.
  • Get creative with what kind of supernatural character you have! Not everyone needs to be a werewolf or vampire.
  • Keep it clean- no inappropriate language or actions, and no overly graphic violence.
  • Every reply needs to be over two sentences long!! This is an important rule because it helps add detail and allows the RPG to flow more smoothly. It also gives your fellow roleplayer’s more to respond to.
  • Please refrain from bullying within this RPG.
  • Your character can sign up for only one sport so choose wisely!

CHARACTER SHEET (MUST FILL OUT):

Name:
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior):
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc):
Description:
Picture  (This is not mandatory):
Personality:

My Characters:

Name: Elliot Martell
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior): Junior
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc): Siren (mythical sea-creature that would lure sailor’s to their deaths by singing songs.)
Description: Tall, lanky, 17 year old with smooth, richly tanned skin. He has long, dark unruly curly hair, and a small amount of peach-fuzz like stubble on his chin and cheeks. Elliot has large, honey colored eyes and long, thick eyelashes.
Picture (This is not mandatory):
Spoiler:
Personality: Flirtatious, humorous, scheming, witty, sarcastic, blunt, and often comes across as rude and quite a bit of a player.

Name: Lily Tyrell
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior): Sophomore
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc): Witch
Description: Tall, thin young girl with smooth, ivory pale skin and pale blue eyes. Lily has long, fiery red hair that's even softer than it looks.
Spoiler:
Personality: Shy, quiet, friendly, neurotic, although she's quiet she can be quite sassy, and sometimes empty headed.

Character List:

°Elliot Martell (Siren/ Junior) Shadowseer’s character
°Lily Tyrell (Witch/ Sophomore) Shadowseer’s character
°Creed (Wraith/ Senior) Hazelstar’s character
°Alex Huang (Dragonewt/ Freshmen) Blazestar’s character
°Amber (Werewolf/ Freshmen) Ravenheart’s character
°Grim (Shapeshifter/ Freshmen) Ravensky’s character
°Charlotte (Lich/ Senior) Moonsong’s character
°Arik (Werewolf/ Senior) Mossstar’s character
°Jo (Demi-Genie/ Sophomore) Moonstar’s character
°Lapis Leigh Rolfe (Gumiho/ Junior) Crescentstar’s character
°Cloe (Ghost/ Junior) Blackfrost’s character
°Indy Sewell (Witch/ Senior) Silverlily’s character

SCHOOL EVENT’S LIST
(We will go down the event’s list and cross through the one’s we finish!)
°Northridge Academy Welcome Rally
°Sport Tryout
°Fall Formal Dance
°Sport Practices
°Field Trip
°Another Dance most likely

LINK TO THE SCHEDULE SPREADSHEET
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Lji8q4z58YZSo4kQPcFajgVKS-w_kdIVUMNtyybzsqI/edit#gid=0

SPORT SIGN UP
(EVERYONE CAN ONLY HAVE  ONE SPORT!!)
Basketball (positions available)
Soccer (positions available)
Golf (positions available)
Tennis (positions available)
Gymnastics (positions available)
Swimming (positions available)

Last edited by Shadowseer on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:23 pm; edited 12 times in total
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Re: Northridge Academy of the Gifted

Post by Onyxstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:50 pm

(WELP, LOOKS LIKE I'M PARTIALLY REDOING MY POST)

As Alex entered the science classroom, she looked around in curiosity at the students. There were a mixture of both sophomores and freshmen, she assumed, but more freshmen. Scanning the room for an empty seat, she spotted 3 people she already recognized. One of them was that Creed guy, the one who had shoved her down and screamed his name in her ear. She grimaced. She'd have to share a class with him for the rest of the school year? Just her luck. The two other were the ginger-haired girls that had shown up soon after.

The only spot open was the spot next to the shyer-looking ginger, and so Alex shrugged and took a seat next to her, dropping her backpack next to her feet.
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Creed's eyes widen and he sticks his head between his arms to avoid more eye contact from his ginger crush. Oh gosh oh gosh, she saw me! Creed swore under his breath, feeling himself start sweating. No Creed. You have to become a man. He lifted his head, feeling a new form of encouragement flow through him. Without thinking, he picks up his desk and walks over to the ginger girl. Setting his desk down, he pushes Jo's desk aside and squeezes between the two desks, leaving no room for the three of them to even get out. Turning his back to Jo, he looks at ginger girl in the face, Oh man what have I done.. and sticks his hand out to her, "Hell-o, I don't think I've introduced myself. I am Creed," He stumbles a bit, continuously asking himself how he'd gotten into this situation, "What's your name?" Immediately, he takes her hand and holds it in his. Out of respect, he kisses the top of it, not breaking eye contact.
What have you done Creed?! She'll hate you!

--------------------
Purple Cat
Hazelstar, Owner
Bluecoats, Tilt 2:25:
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

http://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:07 pm

Jo covered her mouth, failing to keep herself from laughing. She giggled furiously under her hand before clearing her throat and wolf-whistling. "Dang, Creed, smooooth."
Moonstar

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:48 pm

Ok, so can I be on the basketball team as number five? Also I would like to be the point guard (even though I'm a forward in real life Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ). That's what I would like to be. I can also play as a small forward or forward if necessary but those are my secondary options. Also no clue what class i'm in now so i'm in a class that i'll specify later.

Grim looked back at her hands. She had on a jacket. quickly she pulled out her earbuds and slid them into her sleeve and plugged it into her phone. She turned the volume down and went onto itunes and turned on her playlist. She dropped the phone into her pocket that was in the inside of her jacket and put her hand up to her ear, secretly listening to the music. She wasn't supposed to have phones in class but there was five minutes left till the bell rang. She quickly pulled out her chess book as if studying different moves and waited. Panda came on and she quietly hummed the tune. "I've got no broads in Atlanta" she quietly joked. She lashed her tail and flapped her wings, already wanting freedom. She fidgeted in her seat. What was this again? She pulled out her schedule. It was...

--------------------
Smell ya later nerds! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Petty:

Da Quotes
"I'll spoon out your eyes."
"I'll shove a crayon up your brain."
"I'll carve out your organs with a battle axe."
"I'll sit on you and break your rib cage."
"It's da birdilar!"
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:52 pm

Lily looked up at Alex, examining the young freshmen quickly before opening her mouth to speak- but before any words could escape her mouth, the sound of a desk screeching on the floor beside her interrupted and erased any previous thoughts of welcoming the other girl.
Feeling irritated by what she presumed to be Jo messing around already, Lily whipped around and prepared to scold the other red-head- only to have her sharp words die in her throat as she came face to face with Creed and a befuddled Jo further away.
Anxiety riddled thoughts flew back and forth within Lily's mind as her cheeks began to pink with heat as Creed introduced himself to her, but whenever his hand grasped her own and his lips connected with the top of her hand, Lily's entire face and chest flushed a deep red that almost matched her bright hair.

"I...I uh..Lily" Lily finally managed out after choking out a few mumbles of nonsense, noticing that she could feel her own heart pounding rapidly.
Any sort of magical chemistry between the two that had been left intact from their awkward introductions was completely crushed by Jo's ugly laughter, unfortunately.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:57 pm

Jo lost it. She laughed hysterically, tears running down her cheeks. "Oh... oh man..." she attempted to calm down but she couldn't. She kept giggling, "I'd leave you two alone, but Creed wedged me in here, so you're stuck with me!"
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:55 pm

Hey, present, late, and confused. What could go wrong?

Name: Indigo Evanna Sewell ("Indy")
Grade (Freshmen/Sophomore/Junior/Senior): Senior
Race (Vampire/Werewolf/Witch etc): Witch
Description: Indy is 5'6", a fairly average height, with a fit, athletic build. Her dark brown hair is wavy verging on curly, and it is often left loose on its own. With her rather pale complexion, her blue-grey eyes pop.
Spoiler:
Personality: First and foremost, Indy is an innately friendly person. This is quite contradictory to how innately judgmental she also is. She’s very picky and critical, although she’ll usually never say anything rude to your face. She is pretty easy-going with a rather odd sense of humor, but she can also get super competitive in her classes. For all her intelligence, decision-making has never been one of her strong points. She’s indecisive and cautious, but she’s also responsible, clever, and resourceful. She is a good friend to those she likes.

Last edited by Silverlily on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keres

http://warriorcatsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:03 pm

Creed smiled, "Lily, huh?" His smile became wider and he let go of her hand, "It's an honor to meet you, Ms. Lily." He was about say something else when some laughter came behind him. Turning around he saw Jo, cracking up. Creed tried to look at this in Jo's point of view and had to stifle some laughter as well. "You can't deny I'm an incredible flirt, I mean look at her blush." He smiled back at her. Realizing that Jo probably wanted to get out of his confined space, he pulled his and Lily's desk backwards. "There you go Jo, you can step out now. Lily though," he smirked, noticing that his and Lily's desk were stilled locked against each other, "Looks like you're stuck."

--------------------
Purple Cat
Hazelstar, Owner
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:09 pm

Jo looked at Creed, an eyebrow raised, "Oh, Mr. Attacking-a-freshman is being a flirt now? Wow, watch out Lily, I'm pretty sure he's bipolar." She kept watching the two, eating this up. 'Lily looks like she has no idea what to do at all. Poor thing, this should be fun to watch.'
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:26 pm

Lily listened to Creed and Jo bicker, relieved that the attention to be directed away from her for a few seconds- it gave her a few seconds to calm back down and gather her wits. Exhaling softly, Lily expelled all the air in her lungs as she felt the heat in her cheeks quickly fade.

"Unfortunately I don't think you'd go anywhere even if you weren't stuck Jo- you're so desperate for attention that you live voraciously through me. And don't have such shady thoughts about me Jo- I know that stupid look on your face!" Lily rolled her eyes at Jo's comment- knowing fully well that Jo would never leave them alone, simply because she had no other friends to annoy.

"And don't flatter yourself Creed- you had the element of surprise. I was anticipating a nice conversation with my new friend..uh" Lily looked back at the freshmen girl seated beside her, frantically attempting to wrack her slightly frazzled brain for the other girls name, "Alex! I was just trying to have a nice conversation with my good friend Alex and you suddenly kissing my hand." Lily huffed still feeling the pink heat in her cheeks, crossing her arms at Creed's bragging words and smirk.

"Right Alex- we were having a nice talk?" Lily flicked the other girl's shoulder and looked at her with a please-help-save-me-from-this-embarrassing-fate-look.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:31 pm

Jo was going to embarrass her friend, but decided not to. She looked at the poor girl that Lily brought into this, her eyes widening. "ALEX! That's you're name! After Creed left I was going to talk to you and make sure you were okay but you scurried off! It's not often that a freshman is in AP Science. Why'd you run off so fast earlier?! I wanted to see if you maybe wanted to be my friend..." Jo began to over-exaggerate again, looking incredibly sad and pouty, tears actually forming in her eyes, "Why does only Lily love me?!"
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:41 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow as the annoying guy Creed scooched his chair right in between the two red-haired girls. He seemed a bit old for this class. Maybe he was behind in classes and had to join a sophomore and freshman class because he was so stupid. Maybe his small brain couldn't process all of the information you learned throughout high school and had to take the same classes over again.

She shot them a glance as he raised the girl's hand--apparently her name was Lily--and kissed it, probably attempting to flirt. As the other girl burst into loud laughter, Alex couldn't help but snort. This was not the time. They were in the middle of class, and everyone was casting them annoyed glances. Alex was a bit annoyed herself. Couldn't they just shut up and let her concentrate on the class? This was an AP science class, for f's sake (because cussing isn't allowed o3o). If she didn't pay attention, she wasn't going to practice. If she didn't pass, there went her college credits. As she looked down at her comp book, she raised an eyebrow at Lily, who had flicked her shoulder. What did she think she was doing? "--we were having a nice talk?" was all she caught, but she could already figure out what was going on.

But before she could answer, the second girl, Jo, burst into the conversation. "... If I didn't go off, I would have been late to class," she said shortly, twirling her pencil between her scaled claws. "I don't intend to be late on the first day of school." She eyed Creed warily. "And yeah... Lily and I were having a conversation until you interrupted us. Rather rudely, I might add."
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:00 pm

"Jo I wouldn't say I necessarily like you- just more so I'm bound to you out duty. If they burn one red head, they'll burn the other." Lily corrected Jo irritably, brushing a few stray tresses of fire colored hair out of her face and she leaned forward. Lily listened to Alex's wary words directed towards Creed, wincing at how choppy her words felt.

"Well you at least tried Alex.Points for effort."Lily thought with a wry smile, noticing that her pitiful defense against Creed's -most likely true- accusations. Dropping her chin back into her pale palms, Lily looked back over at Creed with a half smile painted across her pink lips.

"See? I told you- element of surprise. If you're really as good at flirting as you claim to be- then you're gonna need to prove it." Lily hummed with a slight smirk, one arm dropping back down to the desk as she rested the entire weight of her head onto a single palm.
"what. why did i say that. what. what." Despite the internal panic at her own words, Lily kept the half smirk on her face and buried any remaining bits of embarrassment deep down.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:08 pm

Jo's jaw dropped. She didn't know what to expect Lily to say, but she definitely didn't expect that. "Ooooh, you go Lily," she cheered quietly. For once in her life, Jo didn't want to make a scene of the situation, she wanted to let her friend take this chance at romance. She sat and rested her head in her hand, leaning on the desk as she watched to see where the rather heated conversation was going.
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:23 pm

Indy could hear the class halfway down the hallway. Geez, she thought, is the teacher even paying attention? She gripped the straps of her bag and quickened her pace as she glanced at her watch. Indy wasn't usually late, but her alarm clock had just happened to run out of battery in the middle of the night. "Maybe no one will notice," she muttered under her breath, reaching the doorway of the classroom. Slowly, she slipped into the classroom and scanned the chaos ensuing inside for an empty desk.
Keres

http://warriorcatsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:24 pm

Creed smirked, suddenly enjoying this dare-devil side of Lily that he hadn't seen previously, "Ooo okay. I accept your challenge. In fact," he pulled his backpack onto his lap and dug around in it. Suddenly he pulled out as all black rose, exactly like the ones that were in the courtyard and at the entrance of the school, "For you madam," he laid the rose on Lily's desk and smiled, "I picked it while I was sleeping under the big oak. I simply love the smell of it and I felt like it's beauty resembles yours." He says the last line as if it was honey, soothe and smooth. Jo is going to find humor out of me now, but I don't care. She challenged me. He leaned against Lily's desk, half hanging out of his own desk to talk to her. He didn't mind though. He waited for her response, feeling pretty cocky having a rose in his backpack. "If you'd like, I'll bring you one every day Lily." He offers, taking her hand again.

--------------------
Purple Cat
Hazelstar, Owner
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Jo's eyes widened, "Oh my goodness, that even flattered me and you're not even talking to me," Jo began to blush, trying to weird out Creed a little, "Oh wow, can I have a rose every day, Creed? They're simply lovely." She scoot her desk closer to the two, but this time on Lily's side.
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:52 pm

"Hmmm that's quite a temping offer." Lily chucked before plucking the dark rose up from her desk, her fingers tracing up the stiff stem of the flower before taking the feathery edges of the petals between her fingers and beginning to examine the rich colors as she quickly wracked her brain for any thoughts that could pass as something romantic. Thankfully Jo's interrupting and rambling want of flower's bought her some time.

"That was like. My only line. Oh god. Oh god." Lily panicked, hearing what faintly resembled her own screaming within her scrambling conscious. Lily continued to run her fingers up and down the velvety petals of the flower, desperately scrambling for a line that could top Creed's.
The faint sweet scent of the freshly picked rose drifted up into Lily's nose and she continued to examine the flower- well aware that everyone's eyes were now on her.

"You keep claiming how sweet this rose smells, but the only sweet thing here that I see is you- especially with all these incredibly tempting offers of yours." Lily finally chuckled, her interest in the rose finally waning and returning back to Creed.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:15 am

Creed blushed, cupping Lily's delicate face with his hands, ignoring comments from Jo and Alex, "Do you wanna know something? Ever since I've laid my eyes on you, nothing is worth thinking about anymore.." He grazed his thumb against her soft cheek smiling. "May I?" He asks, sliding the rose from her hands. "I think the contrast of fiery red and black looks beautiful," Creed breaks off the long stem of the rose, letting it fall to the ground. In one quick movement, he slides it behind Lily's left ear, tucking it in and letting her hair fall forward again, "Ah, perfect." He blushes, finally letting go of her face and sitting back in his seat, "If you look like that every day, count on me falling for you harder every moment till the end of time." As Creed sat back, he was already planning on how he could switch into all of her classes. I skip school enough anyways, now I'll just be with her when I'm skipping class! He thought to himself, letting a grin grow on his face. What have you gotten yourself into Creed? You never let those sappy romantic sitcoms get to you till now..

--------------------
Purple Cat
Hazelstar, Owner
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:47 am

(okay, okay we're almost done you guys I'm sorry we turned this RP into a fanfic xD)

Lily felt heat return to her pale cheeks again at Creed's gentle caresses of her cheeks, her nerve-endings sent into overdrive from the actions. The act of him placing the dark rose into her hair was the final straw, and what little resolve of remained within her dissipated at his words and a shy smile quickly spread on her face. All of the remaining afterglows of the newfound affection quickly faded when Lily realized that everyone was watching them with wide eyes and ajar mouths or grins.
Lily felt a rush of embarrassment unlike anything she'd experienced as she realized everyone in the classroom -even the teacher- had been eagerly listening to her and Creed's exchange. Lily turned to look at Alex with pursed lips and wide eyes, "So..were you just like, sitting there listening to that the entire time?" she questioned the younger girl.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossstar on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:43 pm

Arik sighed as he waited for AP History to start. Even though a lot of people were already in class there were still a few filtering in. That's usually how it was on the first day, but later once you figure out whose the mean teacher or not only the people who really don't want to go to class show up late.

He heard the bell ring, satisfied that he didn't have to sit around anymore. The teacher got up, ready to start teaching and to introduce himself and his species. The first class has started- a signal that school had finally started.

--------------------
MOSS TAR'S FAMOUS QUOTES
[19:03:20] * Mossstar is Mosstar, keep your kitties hidden or they'll get tared!
[19:36:35] @ Mossstar : I am RiverClan, the best and only clan : D
[19:41:05] @ Mossstar : If you don't join me, your kitties will get tared :'D
[19:42:02] * Mossstar gets the tar ready for the kitties
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:25 pm

Cloe looked around and sighed a little. why does Science have to be first! Why not something fun, like power control or sports. She thought and rolled her eyes a little. She set her pen down and looked at her drawing. It was a beautiful shade of dark red. She gazed at it. yes.. this is what my heart looks like She thought as she looked down at the broken, bleeding heart. She then quickly shut her notebook and put in her in bag as she heard the bell ring. She looked up at the teacher with her red eyes. She followed the teachers every move as she/he came and sat down in his chair at his desk.
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:32 pm

Amber rushed through the halls her eyes wide in fear of being late. She burst through the door to the math class then started blushing because all heads turned to look at her. She stared at her feet and quickly walked over to a empty seat. She sat down and kept looking at her desk, embarrassed.
Ravenheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar on Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:59 pm

--Shadowseer told me to do this while she's making dinner. We are skipping to 7th period, the last period of the day.--

Hello, students, I hope you've all enjoyed your first day of a new year at the Northridge Academy of the Gifted. It is now time for the annual assembly we have on the first day of each year. All students and teachers need to make their way to the auditorium in an orderly fashion. Thank you.

Jo perked up as she heard the announcement. She had been sitting in her free period groaning, "I'm so boooored," every five minutes. She jumped up and began to make her way down the hall before the crowds formed, going the opposite way of the auditorium. "Now where's the necromancy classroom, I need to find Lily..."
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossstar on Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:17 pm

Arik was keeping track of the clock just as much as he was keeping track of the class. Necromancy was one of the harder classes he took, but he still managed to pass it easily. Upon hearing the announcement he sighed. It wasn't that the assembly was bad but it was being stuck in an area with a bunch of 'wild creatures' yelling and causing a lot of noise. Not to mention it being hot and just long. Maybe he'd be lucky this time and not have to sit near anyone. Before he headed down there Arik waited for the crowds to die down, slowly putting his stuff in his bag.

--------------------
MOSS TAR'S FAMOUS QUOTES
[19:03:20] * Mossstar is Mosstar, keep your kitties hidden or they'll get tared!
[19:36:35] @ Mossstar : I am RiverClan, the best and only clan : D
[19:41:05] @ Mossstar : If you don't join me, your kitties will get tared :'D
[19:42:02] * Mossstar gets the tar ready for the kitties
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next