Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm new and my cat is Sunpelt

Go down

I'm new and my cat is Sunpelt Empty I'm new and my cat is Sunpelt

Post by Sunpelt Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:11 am

Heres some info on Sunpelt:
Name:Sunpelt
Clan: Thunderclan
Father: unknown
Mother: unknown
Kits: N/A
Littermates: none
Personality: can be blunt, very caring. Sunpelt is touchy about her past so no cat really knows anything about her past. She is a very loyal warrior and puts the welfare of her clan above everything, so if she feels something will help her clan she will most likely do it. She will not do it however if she is ordered not to.
Special Skills: very good hunter
Appearance: fire orange, white paws, she has a black streak on her backbone and is missing most of one of her ears.
History: was found on the edge of Thundeclan territory when she was 7 moons old. She was surprisingly well feed for being alone, but it took about 1/2 a moon to convince her to trust her clanmates.
Sunpelt
Sunpelt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum