Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarshClan's Survival

+9
Mossstar
Lambheart
Drizzlestar
Blackfrost
Onyxstar
Hazelstar
Crescentstar
Moonsong
Moonstar
13 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MarshClan's Survival - Page 2 Empty MarshClan's Survival

Post by Hazelstar Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

This isn't the official roleplay, just something that I found off the Erin Hunter forums and thought would be super fun to roleplay here while we wait for the official one to come out. I added my own touch to the story and it's in no way a copyright. (We honestly need more roleplays.. Razz )

So once upon a time there were two giant clans named MarshClan and BirdClan. They were great in size and admired by any cat outside of the clans. They were known to have rivalries between each other but never where they would attack or hurt one another. In fact, they would help each other grow and if one clan was in need. Until one day the loyal leader of BirdClan, Lilyspirit, passed away. Word had spread that she was sick but nobody knew for sure. They held a proper ceremony and burial. It was hard for both MarshClan and BirdClan. Little did MarshClan know, Lilyspirit's death was planned within BirdClan. BirdClan was sick of the friendly ways and happiness that was spread by Lilyspirit and MarshClan. BirdClan wanted to take over all of MarshClan's land, and that is what they did. They trained and battled in secret, pretending to be friends with MarshClan.

Then late one night while the full moon was shining in the sky, BirdClan set out with everyone but the queens, elders, and kits. They moved silently through the trees because of their extensive training. With one quick, unfair fight against the untrained warriors of MarshClan, the mighty clan fell. BirdClan was cruel, killing almost everyone in the clan, including kits, queens and elders. It was an unfair killing that didn't last long. Until only the apprentices were left, corner and scared around their dead clanmates. Right before they were to be killed as well, a queen of BirdClan came forward, protecting them. "We've already killed kits in a cold slaughter, we should allow these apprentices live. They won't bother us." She called, puffing out her chest bravely. BirdClan's ruthless leader, Deadclaw growled but then sighed in agreement, "Fine," he said, "But they must leave MarshClan's territory now. If they're found here anytime after the next dawn, they'll be killed with no hesitation. NOW LEAVE!" He yelled, pouncing and chasing the apprentices out of the bloody clearing and right off MarshClan's former territory. Cold and alone, the apprentices ran until they couldn't run anymore.

Here's where we come in. We're all members of former MarshClan apprentices. Your warrior name will turn into an apprentice name for the sake of this roleplay (Ex. Hazelstar to Hazelpaw) and it'll be up to us either to rebuild or try to live on our own. We have to work together to decide the fate of MarshClan. Just comment below to start the roleplay.

And HAPPY ROLEPLAYING! Little thing
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MarshClan's Survival - Page 2 Empty Re: MarshClan's Survival

Post by Ravensky Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:09 am

I pushed through the bracken. The smell was getting closer. Then I stopped. A smile crossed my face. Drizzle probably didn't know where I was but I knew where she was. I smiled the. Once I was a few feet away from Drizzlepaw, I ran and jumped into the air and landed on her playfully, bringing her to the ground. I smiled as i looked at her. "Surprise! Guess who's back?" I said...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:35 pm

Drizzlepaw gave a small nod to Echopaw, before she took off after her. They headed towards the scent of the other two, though Drizzle didn't think of what would happen next. She was tackled by Grimpaw, seemingly playfully. Drizzlepaw found herself pinned to the ground in a matter of seconds. Her heart was pounding by the surprise attack, but slowed as she realized she wasn't in any immediate danger. Glancing up to Grimpaw, she couldn't help but smile lightly. "H-hey, Grimpaw. Long time no see..." Drizzlepaw struggled underneath the body of Grim, trying to free herself from the weight atop of her.
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:48 pm

Name: Moorpaw (he/him)
Breed: unspecified skinny, dark coated tom with darker paws.
Family: none
Talents: good reflexes, knowledge of herbs, fast
Disabilities: twitchy and anxious, has a hard time speaking up. weak physically

Moorpaw had, quite potentially, not thought this through all the way. He wheezed out a quick breath, curling into a smaller ball under the thorns he'd found to hide in after his narrow escape. His hiding spot was just on the edge of MarshClan territory, further than he generally cared to venture, and he twitched unhappily once or twice at the reek of fear-scent and unfamiliar smells, half-trying to get his bearings without venturing out. He shifted uncomfortably, and a thorn bit into his ear, making him yelp high and shrill.
Moonsong
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:33 pm

Echopaw purred, seeing Grimpaw with Drizzlepaw. She sat on her hunches, stomach growling loudly. The mice she had ate early had already been digested with all the running back and forth and trying to find people. At least they had gotten all four of them back together. It was nice to see that most of the apprentices survive. I wonder where Moorpaw ran off too, maybe he's hiding? Just as Echopaw pondered, a squeal came from the distance, high and shrill. "Is that Moorpaw?" Echopaw asked the others..
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:42 pm

Ravenpaw heard a high pitched squeal. that might be one of my clan mates! She thought with hope. She started dashing away towards the noise.
Ravenheart
Ravenheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:17 pm

Glancing around, Echopaw decides to follow Ravenpaw out of the clearing. They have each other and one of our clanmates is in danger.. Running behind Ravenpaw, she only had her sense of smell to see what was in front of her because of night setting in. "Ravenpaw! Wait up! We can't be too loud!" She calls ahead, hoping Raven would hear.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:25 pm

Ravenpaw heard what Echopaw said. but... they could be in trouble! She thought but slowed down. She slowed herself all the way into a trot. She trotted on, her mouth open for scents and her eyes shining in the moonlight.
Ravenheart
Ravenheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Name: Quartzpaw 
Family: 
Mother- Birchdusk
Father- Patchtail
Personality: Caring, fierce, curious, helpful, thoughtful, and secretive.
Strengths: Stealth and defense
Weaknesses: Temper-mental and can't smell.
Other: Quartzpaw was the child of two Birdclan warriors, but she ran away when she was 8 moons old because she didn't like the plan to eliminate Marshclan. Instead she was living on the outskirts. The cries of cats drew her back into the territories. 
(I just made a non-clan charrie since you guys are so far ahead.

Quartzpaw:

The echoes of cries lingered in Quartzpaw's ears. Leaves kicked up into the air as the cream pelted she-cat sprinted through the forest floor. She took heavy breaths with every leap and bound over tree roots and boulders. Her paws ached beneath her weight. The adventure from the field to the territories is long, but she didn't care. She wanted to help in the best way she could. The scent of blood was so heavy, she could actually smell it, despite her disability. Quartzpaw slowly her self to a stop as she came to a familiar landmark... The Peach Tree. Her pink eyes scanned the glorious, fluffy tree. She was getting close to Marshclan camp. Quartzpaw spun around the tree and began sprinting as fast as she could, still flowing the faint scent of blood flowing through her nose.
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

http://warriorcatscreater.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:51 pm

Moorpaw muffled himself with one of his own paws, pulling away from the thorn and out of his hiding spot to hunch under the shade of a tree and lash his tail nervously. He could hear the cracking of branches and leaves, and high-pitched voices crying out, but he wasn't thinking calmly enough for it to occur to him that they were, like as not, his Clanmates. Everything sounded nightmare-ish at this point, thank you, and he allowed his ears to flatten and himself to scan the surroundings with a tiny, uncomfortable squeak.
Moonsong
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:58 pm

As Echopaw kept running, she crashed into a small clearing with a small cat in the middle, flattened down. "Moorpaw? Is that you?" She asked, coming to a brief halt, her claws digging the ground to stop herself from crashing into the cat in the clearing. I hope it's Moorpaw, he looks so scared though.. Echopaw thought to herself, glancing around again as her eyes adjusted to the clearing. It was big with an opening straight up into the sky, the stars shining brightly. This makes me oddly calm, maybe cause it's so pretty.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:58 pm

Duskpaw groaned, sprinting after his sister. "I just found you after a massacre, and you go running off again?!" he complained, his paws hurting. As his sister said to slow down, Duskpaw finally caught up. "You know, I'm tired of chasing you today."
Moonstar
Moonstar

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:03 pm

Ravenpaw burst out into the clearing beside Moonpaw. She looked at Moorpaw with her bright green eyes. " we found him, I can tell by his scent." She breathed out. that's another one down.. so how many more are out there? she thought desperately.
Ravenheart
Ravenheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:07 pm

Moorpaw uncurled from his Ball of Misery, a bit, to stare at Echopaw and Ravenpaw with wide eyes as he tried to process exactly who they were and if he should be attacking them or not. It took a moment, but he recognized her, let himself relax as he shook out his short fur ineffectually and let one paw tap at the ground in front of him. "...You're alive?"
Moonsong
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:21 pm

Ravenpaw gazed at him and nodded. " yes we are alive, so is Dustpaw, Grimpaw, and Drizzlepaw. At least those are the only cats we have found." She meowed softly as she sat down in the clearing. She shook out her short black fur and shivered a little from the cold night.
Ravenheart
Ravenheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:30 pm

I took position in the back as I ran to Moorpaw. The cats suddenly halted. There Moorpaw lay in a ball. My gaze softened. "Don't worry we're here and alive." I said seeing the worry on his face. "Now that we found you we should make camp here." I said looking at the sky. Without waiting for responses I gathered some leaves. I pushed them into six piles then went for more. Any other apprentices would have made camp or started to. "We will need guard shifts too! I'll take first watch!" I shouted to the cats...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossstar Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:42 pm

(I've been shoved to join this, so I'll awkwardly join.)

Name: Mosspaw
Family: N/A
Talents: Swimming, climbing trees, and hiding in the shadows due to her mostly dark fur.
Disabilities: Weak fighter and bad at running over long distances.
Short Bio: Mosspaw is a reserved cat, not liking to talk to others and staying in the shadows or trees. Even though she's not a great fighter she'd still defend her friends and clanmates if she had to. She isn't good with other cats and tends to stay away even if she wants to help. Moss will eat fish and almost any fresh kill. She can tend to over exaggerate at times. Mosspaw is also grumpy most times.

Mosspaw had ran for as fast and as long as she could. When that started to fail, she barely climbed a tree, sitting on one of the branches to regain her breath. The ground wasn't safe, it was never safe. She didn't know where she was, she just ran- and ran for her life. Her lungs burned with each breath and her paws ached, causing her to shake. After a few minutes she felt better, but she still couldn't do any more long distance running, not that she ever wanted to touch that filthy ground again. She'd have to resort to jumping from branch to branch, which she could do with ease.

Before she went any further she needed to find where she was and where anyone else was. Sniffing the air there seemed to be no one nearby, which was probably a good thing. Who even knows if her clanmates are even thinking about her, she barely spoke to any of them. Looks like she was on her own, any sounds would attrack Birdclan.

Speaking of Birdclan, why did they attack Marshclan? Weren't they in a good allegiance? How dare Deadclaw do this to them. Why couldn't Lilyspirit still be here, this would've never happened if she hadn't died. Stupid illnesses, why did they have to exist.

Moss sighed, beginning her journey farther into the forest. She was bound to meet up with someone at some point. She was glad that the trees were close enough that she could practically walk from branch to branch, but she couldn't do this forever. All of her previous running left her hungry, and she needed food if she wanted to survive. She'd eventually have to go back to the ground because hunting in the trees just wasn't a thing that happened easily. It was a lot easier for the little animals than for the big ones, and she was apart of the big animals. Great, just great.
Mossstar
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:48 pm

Drizzlepaw remained on the ground as the other apprentices dashed away into the brush. She titled her head questioningly, why did they all run away? Now she was left behind, again. She had the choice to follow them, sure, but where did they go? Her sense of smell wasn't the best at the moment, so she couldn't rely on it to find them. Standing up, Drizzlepaw's ears went flat against her head. Suppose she'll just go back the way she was previously. She didn't want to venture any further onto Marshclan, as it held a large risk. Turning tail, Drizzle darted into the opposite direction that the others had gone. Yes, she was frightened now being alone, but that didn't matter. She felt like someone was watching her as she ran back to the border, and she was sure she'd feel the same if she chased after the other apprentices.
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:58 pm

Quartzpaw poked her head out of the shrubs. She looked around the area. Sniffing the air, she caught no scent. Her ears flattened against her head when she heard paw steps. She shrunk down to the earth. The steps were swift and furious, but quiet. It must be an apprentice. She slowly and cautiously padded out of the shrubs, keeping close to the ground and on alert. Quartzpaw became frightened. She had no idea what this cat was going to do, or if they had friends following them. For all she knew, she was drawing herself to trouble. She slid back into brambles, awaiting the moment when, and if, she would see this cat her ears kept catching sounds of.
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

http://warriorcatscreater.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:16 pm

Echopaw yawns, rolling onto the ground before feeling something jab her side. Ouch, what the heck? She thinks, pulling a thorn out of her side. I think I need to make a nest. She sat up, and started to gather leaves and ground cover. Soon she had a nice pile going. She spread it out thin and rolled onto the soft ground again. Raven and Moor were still in the clearing and Echo thought she heard cats coming in the distance. This is a nice place to set up camp, right outside Marshclan's border.. we should be safe here hopefully.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:03 pm

I continued to make nests, on the verge of finishing mine when it hit me. There were only five cats not six. There were the twins, Ravenpaw, Moorpaw, me, and... Drizzlepaw! She's gone. Why did I leave her? I thought with regret. I had to find her. I would be fine alone. I was also bigger than most cats here. "Guys! Drizzlepaw is gone. Set up a watch because I'm going to look for her. If I don't come back tomorrow you can say I'm dead." I called, looking at every cat before I left. I raced back to the spot where I left her. "Drizzlepaw!" I yowled at the to of my lungs. She has to hear me. I'm a bad friend, leaving you and such. Oh Drizzlepaw please be okay... I thought sadly...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:11 pm

"Why did he go alone? We need to all stick together!" Duskpaw yelled after Grimpaw, "Someone go after him, please, I've been running for so long I feel like I can't even stand."

--Sorry short post lol--
Moonstar
Moonstar

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:27 pm

Moorpaw was running out of energy to be scared of things. His Clanmates kept coming and going, shrieking back and forth and panicking and he was mostly just surprised that they, and not something that would try to kill him, had found him. He scuffled at a ball of moss and leaves with one paw, making a vaguely alarmed noise, and curled up to hide his face. "...splitting up is a bad idea...."

[everyone types so much,,]
Moonsong
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:35 pm

"I heard that! How would you like me to call you a she-cat? I haven't been a ton and will never be!" I yelled back to Duskpaw. I smiled and added, "I'll be fine. Just because I was a kittypet doesn't mean I can't look after myself! Maine Coons are the biggest cats. I could crush you if I wanted to. I'm bigger than most adult cats and am probably stronger! Just let me go alone. It's not like I'm that important anyway!". I caught Drizzlepaw's trail and started to follow it. I was going to turn back any cat who followed me with words or force.
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossstar Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:35 pm

Mosspaw finally braved herself to step foot on the ground to hunt. Without food she'd never make it even if Birdclan didn't follow her. Her maw parted, already picking up scents of various prey. No cats scented- yet. She stalked a mouse before pouncing and quickly eating it. After eating the mouse she quickly scrambled up the nearest tree.

Before she got back to jumping a sound caught her ears. It was very faint but it sounded of her clanmates. The only problem was she heard nothing of herself being involved in it. So she was right, they weren't looking for her. How great that her predictions were correct. She didn't want them anyways, all their nose was going to get them noticed and killed by Birdclan. At least she'd be the smart one and live, probably going out to be a loner unless Birdclan had a change of heart and offered her a spot in their clan. As if.

At least being ignored fired her up, making her move faster through the trees. If they didn't care for her why should she stay here waiting for them? What reason makes it that she should go and seek them out? Just so that she'll be called a BirdClan Warrior and get killed by the little group of apprentices? Yeah, as if she'd do that.
Mossstar
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:37 pm

"Just let her go," Echopaw said, laying her tail on Duskpaw's shoulder, "Here, I made a nest for us, want to rest?" She turned her back and flopped down into her makeshift nest. She glanced at Moorpaw for a second then left him be. He seems stressed and probably just needs some time alone..
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum: