Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody There?

2 posters

Go down

Anybody There? Empty Anybody There?

Post by Hazelstar Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:09 pm

Hey guys!
Long time no see, most of you probably don't even know me. I'm Hazelstar, or Hazel, which ever suits you. I made this website 3-4 years ago, there was only like 7 of us interested back then. But it's nice to see people still coming in here and there. If you're interested in continuing the site, feel free to comment. Or just comment and tell me how you all are doing.
For myself, it's been a busy year. Basically my time away has essentially been my whole high school career, but I came back looking for some relaxation and some people to talk to I guess.
ANYWAYS while I wait for you guys to show, I'll be cleaning some of the feeds and topics.

Hazelstar Hamster

Last edited by Hazelstar on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anybody There? Empty Re: Anybody There?

Post by Arrowshot Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:09 am

Glad you're back! I joined but everyone (except for a couple people) was already gone. So when I found the post advertising WCC, I decided to check it out. I came back here every once in a while to che-- (eye, stop twitching!) to check if anyone was on but to no avail. But I'm glad I can finally enjoy this forum without being alone!
Arrowshot
Arrowshot

Location : Chillin' on da rooftops. Defeatin' enemies. Havin' fun. Makin' a mess.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum