Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Were Doing So Good...

5 posters

Go down

We Were Doing So Good... Empty We Were Doing So Good...

Post by Ravensky Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:12 pm

Hey guys! I've noticed how we were very active last month but then dropped back to where we were before then. Im so lonely! I know that we can stay active! Take those five minute breaks to pull out your phones and make a short post, even if it is only three sentences!!! Please come and join me otherwise ill just fall into a void of looking at dank memes! Mainly, COME BACK FROM THE DEAD!
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

We Were Doing So Good... Empty Re: We Were Doing So Good...

Post by Moonstar Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:20 am

I'm a busy person, when I have time to spare I check Facebook and YouTube first. I'm still here, just busy.
Moonstar
Moonstar

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:45 pm

I know. Im meaning more for people who havent been on in months. Anyways, me and Hazel were chatting and she said shes sorry she hasnt been on. Apparently shes busy with her work and only gets paid $9 and something (which i think should be way more). Lol. Anyways, I might not be as active because school will be starting so ya. I hope to see ya in the chatbox. Bye!
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:05 pm

$9 an hour isn't bad compared to Sonic. They only get $5 an hour, most of their paycheck is tips.
But with SAT prep now, I'm even more busy. I'll probably be on about once a week just to see what's going on. If anyone needs me, I get on Skype more often than I do here!
Moonstar
Moonstar

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:53 pm

I'm here !! Haven't been posting, but I'm usually always able to get on. Anyone checked in with Shadowseer recently?
Moonsong
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Splintertail Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:37 pm

I RIIIIIIISE

i was off the site cuz activity was dead tbh
i dunno when im heading back to school either, so i cant estimate how much i'll be on here, but i'll try to be on as much as i can! (also i started an rp in thunderclan if anyone wants to see( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Splintertail
Splintertail

http://purplescribblez.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:13 am

sorry. we had a huge reunion and it was at our my house so mom said 15 minutes tops on the laptop. and I used that for facebook. it got over like a week ago, and we are still picking up from the little kids. again, sorry
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum