Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarshClan's Survival

+9
Mossstar
Lambheart
Drizzlestar
Blackfrost
Onyxstar
Hazelstar
Crescentstar
Moonsong
Moonstar
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MarshClan's Survival - Page 4 Empty MarshClan's Survival

Post by Hazelstar Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

This isn't the official roleplay, just something that I found off the Erin Hunter forums and thought would be super fun to roleplay here while we wait for the official one to come out. I added my own touch to the story and it's in no way a copyright. (We honestly need more roleplays.. Razz )

So once upon a time there were two giant clans named MarshClan and BirdClan. They were great in size and admired by any cat outside of the clans. They were known to have rivalries between each other but never where they would attack or hurt one another. In fact, they would help each other grow and if one clan was in need. Until one day the loyal leader of BirdClan, Lilyspirit, passed away. Word had spread that she was sick but nobody knew for sure. They held a proper ceremony and burial. It was hard for both MarshClan and BirdClan. Little did MarshClan know, Lilyspirit's death was planned within BirdClan. BirdClan was sick of the friendly ways and happiness that was spread by Lilyspirit and MarshClan. BirdClan wanted to take over all of MarshClan's land, and that is what they did. They trained and battled in secret, pretending to be friends with MarshClan.

Then late one night while the full moon was shining in the sky, BirdClan set out with everyone but the queens, elders, and kits. They moved silently through the trees because of their extensive training. With one quick, unfair fight against the untrained warriors of MarshClan, the mighty clan fell. BirdClan was cruel, killing almost everyone in the clan, including kits, queens and elders. It was an unfair killing that didn't last long. Until only the apprentices were left, corner and scared around their dead clanmates. Right before they were to be killed as well, a queen of BirdClan came forward, protecting them. "We've already killed kits in a cold slaughter, we should allow these apprentices live. They won't bother us." She called, puffing out her chest bravely. BirdClan's ruthless leader, Deadclaw growled but then sighed in agreement, "Fine," he said, "But they must leave MarshClan's territory now. If they're found here anytime after the next dawn, they'll be killed with no hesitation. NOW LEAVE!" He yelled, pouncing and chasing the apprentices out of the bloody clearing and right off MarshClan's former territory. Cold and alone, the apprentices ran until they couldn't run anymore.

Here's where we come in. We're all members of former MarshClan apprentices. Your warrior name will turn into an apprentice name for the sake of this roleplay (Ex. Hazelstar to Hazelpaw) and it'll be up to us either to rebuild or try to live on our own. We have to work together to decide the fate of MarshClan. Just comment below to start the roleplay.

And HAPPY ROLEPLAYING! Little thing
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MarshClan's Survival - Page 4 Empty Re: MarshClan's Survival

Post by Hazelstar Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:28 pm

*You're accepted Blaze! Can you begin your roleplay as if you already joined us? It's confusing having to find everyone. Thanks!*

Echopaw glanced around, smiling. Everyone looked so happy and it finally felt like the massacre didn't happen.. though a lot of familiar faces weren't seen. Pushing down her sad thoughts, Echopaw curled up again only to lift her head to see Raven and a couple other cats join the clearing. I recognize the apprentice but don't know her name... whatever she must be a friend if they aren't attacking her.. Dosing off again, she slept for the rest of the night.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:33 pm

Blackpaw settled down in a nest that was already made. He looked around naming off his clan mates. " where's Mosspaw?" He asked his clan mates. " I don't see her and she didn't go to the barn." He meowed.
Blackfrost
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:40 pm

Blazepaw padded into the clearing, holding one squirrel and a fat rat in her maw. She dropped it in the center, as her cold golden eyes raked the surrounding cats. "Here. I caught some prey." She turned tail to go into her own little corner, creating a makeshift nest of soft ferns and moss. She curled up on it, resting her head on her forepaws as she surveyed the others.

She wasnt going to join them. She wasn't that type of person. She had grown up learning that it was best to not make close ties or else she would get hurt. But it wasn't like that worked out. She curled her lips and snarled under her breath as she thought of the mangy fox pelt known as Deadclaw that had chased the apprentices out of their home and slaughtered all their friends and families. She was definitely going to tear him a new one even if it was the last thing she did.

(Ayyy Blazepaw sounds like an angsty emo teenager)
Onyxstar
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:48 pm

Blackpaw glanced at Blazepaw. He got up and slowly walked to her. " why are you all the way over here? why not come over with the rest of us?" He asked. I know she is a shy type and stuff but in this moment of crises and fear I think she would want to be with clanmates.. He thought.
Blackfrost
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:06 pm

Drizzlepaw soon made it to the camp with the others, and she found most of the apprentices already curled up in nests. So, she herself made a nest nearby with the gathered materials that she could find. It was a shabby nest made of dried moss, twigs, and leaves, but it would have to do. As she lay in her temporary nest, she felt a chill go down her spine. She ruffled her fur to warm up, but it didn't help against the cold. Drizzle gave a little sneeze while she lay in a ball, and she was sure it bothered the others. Sighing, she tried to sleep, but sleep didn't come to her.
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:13 pm

I nodded thanks and finished up my nest. Once it was done, I looked over at my clan mates. Or rogue mates. I sighed. They looked so peaceful and the beautiful twilight also made the scene calmer. I got up ready for my first shift. "I'll do my watch from the trees." I whispered and climbed up an old trunk. I jumped from tree to tree before coming upon a branch. It had a wide branch surrounded by leaves that gave me cover but let me see the cats. I sat down and placed my furry tail on my paws and waited, my green eyes glowing in the dark on night...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:40 pm

Blazepaw's ear twitched as Blackpaw padded over to her to ask why she wasn't joining them. "There's no point. I can survive perfectly fine on my own. Just like before this mess even started." She regarded him through sharp golden eyes. "Now leave. I have my own business to attend to." That wasn't the truth, but it wasn't entirely a lie either. She just needed to think about the problem alone. After all, being alone helped her think.
Onyxstar
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:14 am

--I suppose I'll just jump in again lol--

Duskpaw looked at his sister as she curled up, smiling slightly. He looked around at all the other apprentices as what they wanted to do. 'Someone's going to have to make hunting patrols tomorrow, and maybe even some sort of patrol to make sure no Birdclan cats are following us.' he thought, padding towards his sister before curling up next to her, 'I just hope they're all safe.' He finally closed his eyes, asleep for the rest of the night.
Moonstar
Moonstar

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossstar Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:16 am

~Time skip to morning~

Mosspaw yawned as the sun was barely rising over the horizon. She was cold from sleeping in the tree but she was safe and that's all she cared for. Either way she was heading for the barn and as long as it was abandon it would be warm and full of food. She just hoped it'd be clear.

Leaping a few more trees she finally went to the ground again to begin her hike. It wasn't too far from where she was, maybe a few minutes max without any stops. Once she got there she looked around before entering. There was a field with what looked like some sort of plants and another place with huge animals. Straight ahead was the barn. Taking a breath and pricking her fur she headed towards it, keeping her mouth open to see if anyone else was here. Nothing for now. Peeking her head in the barn she froze, there was a stale scent. It was of cat and also stunk of twoleg, the latter more recent. Well, if the cat hadn't been there in a while what was the likelihood that it'd come back, right? Looking up the hay looked so warm and comforting... She just couldn't resist. Hopping up she made a little bed and fell right back to sleep.
Mossstar
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:22 am

Blackpaw woke up in his nest. He sat up and yawned. He looked around at his clanmates that where still sleeping. He carefully got up and padded off to hunt for them.

He stopped in a shadowy woodland. He opened his mouth and let the scents drift in. He looked around at the strange territory and pricked his ears as he heard a mouse squeak. He crouched then crawled forward. Blackpaw jumped forward and pounced on the mouse. He picked it up then dug a hole he dropped his prey in the pile. He covered it with dirt then put his paw print on it to help him remember it. ill come back for that later. He thought then moved on.
Blackfrost
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:30 pm

--I'm just gonna say that Duskpaw was keeping watch before everyone woke up, Grimpaw couldn't have done it all on her own.--

Duskpaw watched as the other apprentices left. He assumed they were going to hunt, so he didn't object to them. He watched as Blackpaw left going towards the forest, and Mosspaw left in the opposite direction, towards... 'The barn!'
He jumped up from his spot and ran towards the barn, taking note of the large animals that lived by. He walked into the barn o be greeted by the overwhelming stench of two leg along with the faint scent of another cat. He spotted Mosspaw and rushed over to her, poking her side with his paw. "Mosspaw, we need to leave," he stated, "What is a twoleg comes in here? Or another cat? This is so dangerous!"
Moonstar
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:24 pm

I awoke still on that tree branch. I was hanging upside down in a mess of vines. I yipped and meowed helplessly. I soon came to my senses and cut through the rope and fell, twisting to land on my feet. Some cats were gone and others were sleeping. They needed to get to the barn now. I nudged the cats and then stood on a pile of dirt and raised my voice. "We need to all head to the barn now. It's early and the patrols don't come till another hour!" I yowled, wanting to head there. Once they were there they could set up a guard, hunting party, and search party. I shifted my weight from paw to paw impatiently...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:29 pm

Blackpaw heard a call in the distance and recognized it was Grimpaw's(?) He hurried back to his mouse and dug it up. He then trotted back to the camp they set up. He stopped when he reached their camp and sat down. He looked at around at the waking or still sleeping cats. He sighed and set down his mouse. He then waited for them all to get up so they could get moving.
Blackfrost
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Lambheart Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:51 pm

((Wow this is dark))
Lambheart
Lambheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossstar Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:00 pm

((Duskpaw, I don't think that he would have been able to see or even recognize Mosspaw for one she was far away from the camp and most likely would have recognized them before they recognized her, and then continued to stay away. She was also closer to the barn then the camp was and went a different way then they would've been able to see.))
Mossstar
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Quartzpaw jumped down from a tree and walked up next to Grimpaw. "Calm down a bit. Yes the patrols starts in at least an hour, but we are far enough to where it'll be sometime before they catch up to us." She mewed in a low voice. "Besides you shouldn't scare the others when they're already frazzled enough from the massacre." She walked past her. "And please don't hate me for saying those words." 

Quartzpaw headed over to the nests with no cats sleeping in them and began dismantling them. She didn't want to be hated by anyone right now, she just didn't want any panic on the journey to the barn.
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

http://warriorcatscreater.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:55 pm

--I have been telling literally everyone I'm confused on what's happening and everyone that has given me a recap has kept it incredibly brief. Don't blame me.--
Moonstar
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossstar Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:56 pm

((It's okay I just wanted you to know ^^))
Mossstar
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:03 pm

--Everyone ignore my last post, I'm not posting until I'm caught up/given a detailed recap because I'm beyond confused.--
Moonstar
Moonstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Ravenpaw was awoken bye Grimpaw's meow. She sighed and sat up. She shook out her pelt and stretched her legs. She then arched her back in a stretch, then sat down again and twitched her ears. She decided to give herself a wash so she started lapping at her flank, her tonged hit a wound on her side from the day before when she tried to fight of some Birdclan cats. She winced but knew she needed to keep the wound clean so continued to wash of her pelt.
Ravenheart
Ravenheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Splintertail Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:19 pm

Name: Splinterpaw
Family:
Mother-Oakflower
Father- Flamewhisker
Personality: Shy, caring, protective, well-meaning, can be sarcastic, very open around friend and quiet around strangers
Strengths: Tree Climbing and Hunting
Weaknesses: Fur gets caught on thorns and brambles, can be stubborn
Appearance: Fluffy ginger Maine Coon she-cat with green eyes
Other: Proud member of MarshClan and loyal apprentice until the BirdClan attack. She's distrustful of all BirdClan cats, since all of her family died in the attack.

(Dunno if i can just mak a char and jump in but here's Splinter's sheet, I wont post unless someone tells me i can since idk the rules¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
Splintertail
Splintertail

http://purplescribblez.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:28 pm

You're in! Unless specified in the first post, most members just post their character sheet then post!
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Splintertail Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:38 pm

(Thanks Hazel, iiiimmm excited first rp on this site woot woot)

Splinterpaw ran as hard and fast as she could, the forest blurring around her. Her thoughts were spiraling in panic as images of the terrible massacre flashed in her mind. She just wanted to get as far away from the MarshClan camp as possible. She started to slow as she caught the scent of other cats, and a lot of them by the looks of it. Splinterpaw stopped to catch her breath, simultaneously inhaling more of the scent as the sun rose. "Wait... is that Drizzlepaw?" she muttered. She identified it among the jumble of other faintly familiar scents, and stumbled forward, following it.
Splintertail
Splintertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:31 pm

Drizzlepaw awoke from her restless slumber, only to find almost everyone gone. Again. She stood up on shaky footing, and almost fell over. She was still exhausted from yesterday, and very much hungry. She hadn't the time to stop to catch prey for herself, nor intake any water. She hardly got sleep last night from her paranoia of the noises throughout the forested marsh. She felt like she was being stalked all night long, and awfully alone. Despite the others being near by her as she gained a scarce amount of sleep, she couldn't help but be afraid. Most of them were asleep near the enemies recently claimed territory, so it was right to be frightening. Especially when their lives were on the line.
Glancing around her, Drizz noticed only a couple of the others still in the temporary camp. They minded their own business, as she with hers, but something felt off. Taking a few uneasy steps forward, Drizzlepaw felt the need to run, run away from this now cursed territory. The barn that Quartzpaw spoke of seemed the most promising destination, so she dashed into the direction of their stale scent trail from last night.
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Splintertail Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:47 pm

Splinterpaw padded uneasily through the forest, following the scent trail of her clanmates. She went on for a bit, but stiffened as the scent merged with something unfamiliar. Drizzlepaw, another MarshClanner and.....BirdlClan! "Oh no, They got found out!" Splinter mewed aloud in a panic. Wait, theres no blood scent, and the trail continues..... Splinterpaw continued ahead tensely, bracing herself for what she might find....
Splintertail
Splintertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum