Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarshClan's Survival

+9
Mossstar
Lambheart
Drizzlestar
Blackfrost
Onyxstar
Hazelstar
Crescentstar
Moonsong
Moonstar
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

MarshClan's Survival - Page 5 Empty MarshClan's Survival

Post by Hazelstar Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

This isn't the official roleplay, just something that I found off the Erin Hunter forums and thought would be super fun to roleplay here while we wait for the official one to come out. I added my own touch to the story and it's in no way a copyright. (We honestly need more roleplays.. Razz )

So once upon a time there were two giant clans named MarshClan and BirdClan. They were great in size and admired by any cat outside of the clans. They were known to have rivalries between each other but never where they would attack or hurt one another. In fact, they would help each other grow and if one clan was in need. Until one day the loyal leader of BirdClan, Lilyspirit, passed away. Word had spread that she was sick but nobody knew for sure. They held a proper ceremony and burial. It was hard for both MarshClan and BirdClan. Little did MarshClan know, Lilyspirit's death was planned within BirdClan. BirdClan was sick of the friendly ways and happiness that was spread by Lilyspirit and MarshClan. BirdClan wanted to take over all of MarshClan's land, and that is what they did. They trained and battled in secret, pretending to be friends with MarshClan.

Then late one night while the full moon was shining in the sky, BirdClan set out with everyone but the queens, elders, and kits. They moved silently through the trees because of their extensive training. With one quick, unfair fight against the untrained warriors of MarshClan, the mighty clan fell. BirdClan was cruel, killing almost everyone in the clan, including kits, queens and elders. It was an unfair killing that didn't last long. Until only the apprentices were left, corner and scared around their dead clanmates. Right before they were to be killed as well, a queen of BirdClan came forward, protecting them. "We've already killed kits in a cold slaughter, we should allow these apprentices live. They won't bother us." She called, puffing out her chest bravely. BirdClan's ruthless leader, Deadclaw growled but then sighed in agreement, "Fine," he said, "But they must leave MarshClan's territory now. If they're found here anytime after the next dawn, they'll be killed with no hesitation. NOW LEAVE!" He yelled, pouncing and chasing the apprentices out of the bloody clearing and right off MarshClan's former territory. Cold and alone, the apprentices ran until they couldn't run anymore.

Here's where we come in. We're all members of former MarshClan apprentices. Your warrior name will turn into an apprentice name for the sake of this roleplay (Ex. Hazelstar to Hazelpaw) and it'll be up to us either to rebuild or try to live on our own. We have to work together to decide the fate of MarshClan. Just comment below to start the roleplay.

And HAPPY ROLEPLAYING! Little thing
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MarshClan's Survival - Page 5 Empty Re: MarshClan's Survival

Post by Ravensky Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:48 pm

I sighed at what Quartzpaw said. "I know I'm sorry. I'm only seven moons old but I feel a need to take care of everyone. Maybe I'm too scared I'm going to loose them like I did my family..." I said sadly. I looked back up to see Drizzlepaw leave. "Drizzlepaw! Wait. We need to go together! Why don't we all go now. It's early and we'll have all day to make it home." I shouted. Drizzlepaw was leaving and half of the cats were asleep. I shook my head...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Splintertail Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:05 pm

Splinterpaw stalked through the forest, following the scent trail left by her clanmates and the BirdClan cat. She started to foolishly believe that they had captured a BirdClan warrior, and was forcing them to give the details about why their Clan had suddenly ended their peace. No, that's impossible, or; is it? Splinterpaw shook away the thought. She needed to focus on finding her clanmates. "Oof! What the-" Splinterpaw bumped into a tree, lost in her thoughts. It was one of many trees that surrounded a clearing, that had the strongest cat-scent she found in a while. This must be where they are! Her green eyes sparked in excitement as she slowly entered the clearing.
Splintertail
Splintertail

http://purplescribblez.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowtail Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:45 am

hey idk if I could post but here's my character sheet
Name:Shadow
Parents:dead
Strength:speed and agilty
Weakness:strength
Appearance:A skinny black cat with long legs and a white left ear
Clan: none( is a loner)
Shadowtail
Shadowtail

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Ravenpaw heard a cat walk into the clearing. She jumped up and whirled around, her fur on end and claws unsheathed. She stared at Splinterpaw until she realized who she was. " Splinterpaw?" She meowed as her bristling fur started to lay flat. " you found us!" She meowed and sheathed her claws. I feel bad now.. I honestly forgot about her in the chaos of trying to find a safe place to sleep for the night.. she thought.
Ravenheart
Ravenheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Splintertail Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:06 am

Splinterpaw looked up. "Ravenpaw!" She ran up in excitement to nuzzle her friend, all of her worries melting away. "Thank StarClan I found you all!" Splinterpaw's green eyes were bright with hope.
Splintertail
Splintertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:17 am

My fur bristled. A cat was walking into the clearing. Seconds later I noticed it was Splinterpaw. I let out a gasp. I walked over to Splinterpaw and Ravenpaw. The two smaller cats were nuzzling each other and I sighed. If only I would have gotten he sooner. Grim, it's fine. A few cats are still out there but they can live on their own for a while. I thought to calm myself. "Splinterpaw! I'm so glad to see you. I'm sorry I didn't come looking for you earlier. It was just to dark and..." I said regret turning in my stomach. I sighed. She was here now and that's all that mattered. "Well anyways, we were going to head to the barn. Now we've just gotta wake the cats up. Patrols may come any minute now." I said. They had one more cat...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravenheart Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:50 pm

Ravenpaw nuzzled her friend then stepped back. " if these lazy bags of fur would get up maybe we wouldn't die!" She said, but amusement was sparkling in her gaze. " get up everyone if you don't want Birdclan to catch us all!" She said loudly, trying to wake them all up. probably not to smart to make a bunch of noise to get them up, but its already done. she thought with a small shrug.
Ravenheart
Ravenheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Splintertail Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:07 pm

Splinterpaw started to relax a bit more. She padded over to the nests and nudged her friends to try and wake them. "So," She mewed while trying to wake Blackpaw up. "Where's this barn you mentioned? Is it safe for all of us?"
Splintertail
Splintertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:12 am

Blackpaw groaned a little " I'm up I'm up!" She mumbled and opened her eyes. " Splinterpaw?! Hey you weren't here last night! you found us!" She said cheerfully and sat up quickly.
Blackfrost
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Splintertail Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:05 am

"Yep, only because you all stink like badgers." Splinterpaw mewed jokingly. She froze as she saw an unfamiliar white pelt in a nearby nest. "Who's that? Another survivor?" Splinterpaw remembered the BirdClan scent minglked among the ones of her clanmates as she tracked them down. Could that be the BirdClan cat they caught?
Splintertail
Splintertail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum