Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MarshClan's Survival

+9
Mossstar
Lambheart
Drizzlestar
Blackfrost
Onyxstar
Hazelstar
Crescentstar
Moonsong
Moonstar
13 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

MarshClan's Survival - Page 3 Empty MarshClan's Survival

Post by Hazelstar Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:31 am

First topic message reminder :

This isn't the official roleplay, just something that I found off the Erin Hunter forums and thought would be super fun to roleplay here while we wait for the official one to come out. I added my own touch to the story and it's in no way a copyright. (We honestly need more roleplays.. Razz )

So once upon a time there were two giant clans named MarshClan and BirdClan. They were great in size and admired by any cat outside of the clans. They were known to have rivalries between each other but never where they would attack or hurt one another. In fact, they would help each other grow and if one clan was in need. Until one day the loyal leader of BirdClan, Lilyspirit, passed away. Word had spread that she was sick but nobody knew for sure. They held a proper ceremony and burial. It was hard for both MarshClan and BirdClan. Little did MarshClan know, Lilyspirit's death was planned within BirdClan. BirdClan was sick of the friendly ways and happiness that was spread by Lilyspirit and MarshClan. BirdClan wanted to take over all of MarshClan's land, and that is what they did. They trained and battled in secret, pretending to be friends with MarshClan.

Then late one night while the full moon was shining in the sky, BirdClan set out with everyone but the queens, elders, and kits. They moved silently through the trees because of their extensive training. With one quick, unfair fight against the untrained warriors of MarshClan, the mighty clan fell. BirdClan was cruel, killing almost everyone in the clan, including kits, queens and elders. It was an unfair killing that didn't last long. Until only the apprentices were left, corner and scared around their dead clanmates. Right before they were to be killed as well, a queen of BirdClan came forward, protecting them. "We've already killed kits in a cold slaughter, we should allow these apprentices live. They won't bother us." She called, puffing out her chest bravely. BirdClan's ruthless leader, Deadclaw growled but then sighed in agreement, "Fine," he said, "But they must leave MarshClan's territory now. If they're found here anytime after the next dawn, they'll be killed with no hesitation. NOW LEAVE!" He yelled, pouncing and chasing the apprentices out of the bloody clearing and right off MarshClan's former territory. Cold and alone, the apprentices ran until they couldn't run anymore.

Here's where we come in. We're all members of former MarshClan apprentices. Your warrior name will turn into an apprentice name for the sake of this roleplay (Ex. Hazelstar to Hazelpaw) and it'll be up to us either to rebuild or try to live on our own. We have to work together to decide the fate of MarshClan. Just comment below to start the roleplay.

And HAPPY ROLEPLAYING! Little thing
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MarshClan's Survival - Page 3 Empty Re: MarshClan's Survival

Post by Moonstar Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:10 am

--I mean okay, I was still confused on Grimpaw's gender so that was an accident so idk what to post now lol--

Last edited by Moonstar on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonstar
Moonstar

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:18 am

name: Blackpaw
clan: Marshclan
age/gender: tom/ 9 moons
mother: Willowheart (dead)
father: Tigerfoot (dead)
siblings: Rosekit (dead)
appearance: Blackpaw is a jet black,with white paws. He is lean but has a lot of muscle. He is also very strong and fast. He is large for his age. He also has crystal blue eyes and a grey nose.

personality: He is headstrong, believes in what's right. always sticks to what he believes in even if its a mouse brain thing to believe in. He does not like to be looked after, and is very independent. He is very curious. He is a bit of a trouble maker and a dare devil.

Blackpaw carefully treaded through the under growth, his mouth open for scents. He was scared and alone. where are my clan mates! they must be around here somewhere.. He thought as he looked around. [i]what if I never find them? NO you will just keep looking [I] He told himself.
Blackfrost
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:13 pm

[Same?? same. raise your paw if you're unsure of what exactly happened and where everyone is.]
Moonsong
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:41 pm

( raises paw. " me")

Blackfrost
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:49 pm

Drizzlepaw continued onward, crossing over the border and into the territory beyond. But when she caught a whiff of an unfamiliar scent, she stopped dead in her tracks. A quiet rustling came from just behind her, making her abruptly turn around. She bared her teeth and unsheathed her claws, preparing just in case anything came at her. Nothing. Nothing happened, but she remained alert and cautious. She knew she heard something, it couldn't have been just her paranoia....right? Lowering herself to the ground, Drizzlepaw stalked toward where she heard the noise. She was just about to pounce before she heard a call in the distance. She perked her ears to try and listen, still keeping her focus ahead of her, but the voice was out of reach. Again creeping forward ever so slowly, Drizzle got her self braced for the worst, then leaped into the brambles.
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:00 pm

Blackpaw hesitated as he heard a crash in the brambles beside him. " whose there!" He meowed carefully as he slid out his claws. He slowly stalked forward to the brambles, his teeth bared in a snarl.
Blackfrost
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:48 pm

Quartzpaw quickly jumped to the side and out of the brambles as grey tabby she-cat crashed into the brambles. The cream colored kitten unsheathed her claws seeing as there was another cat. She quickly calmed herself down, but remained on defense. She could either compromise or run. 

She took a breath, "I'm not here to harm anyone." Quartzpaw mewed, looking at the stalking tom and the she-cat in the brambles. "I'm just here to help." She mewed and prayed to Starclan that they wouldn't recognize her from the last gathering she attended.
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

http://warriorcatscreater.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:03 pm

I heard a rustle. I was close to the other cats. Someone was talking. I crept through the brush, Drizzlepaw's scent crossing my nose. I peered over a bush. Two cats were standing by her. My fur fluffed up until i was the sizes some German Shepards. I hissed and crashed through the clearing to stand by Drizzlepaw. "Leave my friend alone!" I hissed at them. I lashed my tail and sheathed and unsheathed my claws. They might be BirdClan members for all I knew...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:05 pm

Blackpaw stopped as he recognized her scent. " Quartzpaw? Its me Blackpaw!" He gasped. " and is that Drizzlepaw?" He asked as he smelt the air again and moved his blue eyes onto the grey tabby she-cat. He then looked at the new cat. " I'm from Marshclan, I will not harm them." He said quickly.
Blackfrost
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:16 pm

"I-I wasn't going to harm anyone." Quartzpaw mewed in attempt to keep her innocence. "I just wanted to help."

She glanced at Blackpaw. Her memory was hazey. She couldn't remember the name or even the cat. She look at the one so called, "Drizzlepaw." Then to the apprentice that suddenly jumped into to the tabby's rescue. Quartzpaw stared at the cat for a moment before shaking her mind clear of any negativity. 

"I just want to help the survivors of The Great Marshclan Slaughter. That's why I came into what used to be your clan's territory." She took in a deep breath and exhaled. She shuffled her paws around in concern for her life at the moment.
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:25 pm

( is she from Marshclan or?)
Blackfrost
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:27 pm

(Birdclan, but she ran away some moons ago.)
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:38 pm

( oh that would have helped if I knew that)

Blackpaw looked at her. " aren't you from Birdclan though! What if your tricking us!" He hissed at her and crouched down, ready to spring. His eyes where narrowed as he gazed at her.
Blackfrost
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:02 pm

I let out a sigh. I remembered her. I wasn't going to say so because the cat wanted it a secret. I had seen her when I was in the forest but it may have been another cat. Something about her was just familiar. I calmed down. "I'm sorry if I scared you. I thought you were BirdClan. My instincts tell me we can trust this cat though. It's almost night though. We set up camp a little ways ago. We should head there before nightfall." I said. The other cats were probably fretting and she wanted to get back there as soon as possible. There were now eight alive cats. She looked into the eyes of every cat, making sure they understood how urgent it was to get back. I stood up and shook my long fur. "Come on. BirdClan or not we need as many cats as possible. Let's just go now"...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:11 pm

Blackpaw narrowed his eyes a little then got up. " fine I guess your right." He meowed. He padded onward then stopped as he realized he didn't know where he was going. " witch way is it?" He asked.
Blackfrost
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:20 pm

Quartzpaw scanned the area before starring at the black cat that question her origin. She gazed at the ground and ignored the question. She shook her pelt and looked at the fluffy apprentice who began walking. 

She let out a sigh. "I know you and your clanmates want to remain in Marshclan territory, but you shouldn't. Please don't question my statement." She mewed and looked at the sky. "There's an abandoned barn beyond the territory where Birdclan won't find you. There you'd be able to train and hunt until the day where you'd redeem Marshclan's name. Trust me when I say that it's one of the best options for you cats." Quartzpaw mewed without moving a paw. She stood tall, her pink eyes narrowed.
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:52 pm

After Drizzlepaw had landed unsuccessfully into the brush, she was surprised that only an apprentice was within it. Another cat she knew was familiar, Blackpaw spoke near her, as well as Grimpaw, who had come to her aid. Although, the cream colored apprentice in front of her was no threat. She had even offered them and the others to stay at a barn further into the unknown territory.  Drizzlepaw was quiet up to now, as a lot occurred in just such a short amount of time.
"B-barn? D-deeper into this s-scary territory?" Drizzle inquired through clenched teeth. She was already tired, cold, and more than done with this night. She just wanted to curl up asleep with the others in a warm, safe environment. She didn't know what this barn was, if it was even sheltered, or if she could trust this apprentice. But she nodded anyway. "I'd like to go there..."
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:59 pm

As I was stating to head, the cat called Quartzpaw spoke of a barn. "I don't care about that we can go there later. Right now there are other cats who think I'm going to die because I came after Drizzlepaw. We need to go there. There are four other cats there we can't leave them. You can go to the bloody barn today but I need to find the others. If we separate the others and I will meet you at the barn but it's late and we already made nests." I yipped, irritated that it took this long. The stars were slowly beginning to sparkle. I realized I was just worried and may have been hard on the cat. "I'm sorry if I was a bit mean. I'm just worried. I just..." I cut myself off. I needed to head towards the others. "Follow me if your coming with me. If not go to the barn and we'll meet you at dawn there. Make sure to keep a watch going too." I said and walked east to camp...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:07 pm

Blackpaw glanced at Drizzlepaw and Quartzpaw. He shrugged then turned and trotted after Ravenpaw. He kept his mouth open and head up as he walked.

( I just noticed theres to Ravenpaw's Ravenheart's and Ravensky's how is that going to work?)
Blackfrost
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:12 pm

Quartzpaw sighed. She wanted to help the cats and stay to aid in their protection, but she also wanted to go to the barn. She lowered her pink eyes to the ground in thought. She puffed up her fur and raised her head. 

"I'll stay with you cats." She stated. "I know a safe and quicker way to the barn, so no lives get lost." She mewed, following the cat. "Oh and I am Quartzpaw. Though I'm pretty sure most know that already." Quartz smiled brightly and looked back at the tabby. "You OK with not going to the barn tonight? I heard you say you'd like to go."
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Drizzlepaw sighed, then followed the others with heavy but silent paw steps. When Quartzpaw mentioned her own name, Drizz instantly recognized her. No wonder she seemed familiar. Quartz then asked her a question, to which she responded with a simple nod. It didn't matter if they went there tonight or not, she supposed. As long as they made it back to somewhere nice and cozy.
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:36 pm

(I'm Grimpaw not Ravenpaw)

As the cats padded after me I headed east, making sure they followed. I kept at a steady  trot as my mind kept on buzzing about things. I could worry about my thoughts later. I led the cats over a few hills before catching scent of the others. "We're here!" I shouted to the other cats as I started to jog into the clearing. I looked at the cats and smiled. "I told you I'd be fine." I said. "There will be two other cats. I'm going to make their nests." I said and grabbed more leaves. I was back in time to reclaim first watch and have enough time to make two more nests...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossstar Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:24 pm

(You know, Mosspaw is from Marshclan just so you all know XD)

She kept jumping, getting farther and farther away from the loud yowls of her clanmates. Former clanmates if she stayed away or if they never came for her. She could survive on her own without their noisy meows echoing over the land. She bet that they'd all end up dead and take her along with them if she found them again.

Resting again she climbed to the top of a tree, noticing how the stars were already starting to come out. Looking back she was a decent way away from Birdclan and with no other cat scents around it would be a fine place to stay for the night. But before she could go to sleep she needed to survey the area a bit more, looks for potential escape routes. In the distance she saw a barn, one that looked of good shape. It would provide better protection and she heard that there were always a lot of prey there. In the morning, crack of dawn, she'd set out there to investigate it. If Marshclan was gone and she was a loner now why not take some pride in it.
Mossstar
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:51 pm

Quartzpaw looked around the clearing. It was depressing to her... but it was also a sign. These cats lived... and they lived for a reason. She smiled with joy. A feeling of survival and relief flowed throughout her body. She looked at Grimpaw and bounded after her.

"I don't need a nest. I find comfort on branches and I usually don't sleep. Thanks for considering me though." She smiled. "But I'd like to help you gather leaves for the others nests. If that's alright." Quartz offered, in a need to be trusted.
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:58 pm

Name: Blazepaw
Family: N/A
Personality: A cold and practically emotionless cat, Blazepaw is very distant from the other apprentices, most of the time hunting and practicing on her own. She is sharp-tongued and impatient, and when she is angered, she doesn't make a pretty sight. That doesn't mean she doesn't care about her clanmates though. Blazepaw hates showing weakness.
Strengths: Blazepaw is a powerful fighter who uses powerful, frontal attacks and doesn't back off. She is relentless and undaunting.
Weaknesses: Stubborn and pridrful. Blazepaw hates to ask for help. And as expected of a young cat her size and shape, she is slower than others.
Other: She was actually born outside of the clan, in a different gtiupnof cats, before she joined MarshClan.
Onyxstar
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum