Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official March Roleplay: Rotten

+6
Redclaw
Crescentstar
Onyxstar
Yarrowfang
Ravensky
Mossstar
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Official March Roleplay: Rotten - Page 2 Empty Official March Roleplay: Rotten

Post by Hazelstar Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anyone is free to join an Official Roleplay. Though, they're to be regarded with high expectations. Your posts should be 3-4 sentences long and contain proper grammar and benefit the story line. By doing so, there shouldn't be any confusion on what somebody is trying to do or contribute. There is no God-Modding (Using another players cat or killing someone off). This is simply not allowed and you won't receive a warning. With that said, you'll receive warnings if you don't contribute properly. If you continue to do so, you'll be banned from the roleplay and unable to participate. Other than that, be nice (Or rough when necessary) and happy roleplaying!

I'll be participating and monitoring the roleplay. Throughout, I'll also be given alerts and changes that effect the roleplay. Be on the look out!

-Hazelstar Hamster

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rotten

*Not for the lighthearted Razz *

Leaf-bare was coming to an end among the clans and the smell of Newleaf was in the air. The cats were happy, prey was becoming abundant once more and greencough outbreaks were low among all the clans. The half-moon trip was coming for the medicine cats and most were eager to go. There was just one problem. Among each clan, through ThunderClan to SkyClan, lay a sickening cat. Just one, so the medicine cats weren't too worried. It was probably just one last hit of greencough before the newleaf. Though as the days went on, counting to Half-Moon, the sick cats weren't reacting to the regular pulp that was given to greencough patients. In fact, they were declining. Each original sick cat was declining in strength and spirit. To the medicine cats, this was frightening, they were doing all they could to save them and all they were doing was watching the cats die at their paws. Something had to be done.

Official March Roleplay: Rotten - Page 2 Rotten11

Once the medicine cats had their meeting at half-moon, all the sick cats had passed away, along with other cats in the clan doomed to the sickness as well. At their deaths the medicine cats did their best to make the cats look healthy and well, just as they had weeks prior. One medicine cat noticed something peculiar about the deceased cat. While cleaning their belly fur, something was moving inside their abdomen. Curiosity ached as the fur itself ruffled and moved when clearly the cat had passed away. Reluctantly, but for a good cause, the medicine cat made a small incision with a sharp stick along the cats belly. It was small enough not to be seen so nobody should get upset that she was tampering with their body. Instantly, a rotten air filled the den, and the medicine cat couldn't help her sudden onset of coughs. She convulsed at the rotten stench and regretting her decision to even inspect what was going on. When she got her composure (Which consisted of holding her breath as long as she could and stepping away to breath frequently to help from breathing in the stench), she probed the belly with her stick, hoping to figure out what was causing the cat's stomach to move. With each prob, a little would ooze out of the incision. A mixture of yellow and brown that certainly didn't help with the stench. Giving one last prob as she felt she was getting no where with this, came out a small insect. Or was it an insect? It was yellow, and squirmed like a worm along the forest floor. The medicine cat watched in horror as it wiggled itself back to the cats pelt, latching itself onto the skin and eating its way back inside with his friends. The cats were getting eaten alive! She knew she had to share this with her fellow medicine cats because she felt like she wasn't the only one experiencing this horror. Covering the mucus and hole with some dirt, she continued her job to clean the cat, flinching every time she felt a movement. What was she going to do?

Clan Map :

Current Time:
It has been a full moon since the first cats have died. The medicine cats of every clan are aware of the problems and are searching desperately for a cure. Each clan has a handful of cats infected, all of them dying within a couple weeks or so and each appearing with the same active stomach after death, some while they're alive. There has been rumors among the clan and StarClan that there's a special herb called HooDoo that once created into a pulp and eaten, will cause a chain-reaction and killing all the worms inside the cats. The herb is said to be found up in a snowy mountain cave, East of where the clans lay now. Problem is, should the clans work together or go separate to find the herb? It's up to you!

Happy Roleplaying!
Little thing

Last edited by Hazelstar on Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official March Roleplay: Rotten - Page 2 Empty Re: Official March Roleplay: Rotten

Post by Redclaw Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:33 pm

I paused as Ravensky caught up to me. "You do know what it is like to be an outsider, but do you know what it is like to be betrayed by your own sister? I have known what it is like to be left behind, shunned, and betrayed. But if what you say is true, that the clans need my help, then I will help. Just don't expect me to be alone, or anywhere near, Blazestar. I shouldn't have snapped at the warrior, you are right Ravensky. I'm sorry." I said.
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Official March Roleplay: Rotten - Page 2 Empty Re: Official March Roleplay: Rotten

Post by Yarrowfang Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:38 pm

YARROWFANG
Shadowclan Warrior

Yarrowfang had thought he was being careful - he had been staying low to the ground, and out of sight. There really wasn’t any way for him to be able to get closer, so he was padding around the outside of the camp, wondering if he should go back. But the wind must have shifted without him noticing, since one of the cats up ahead noticed him. He stiffened.

As the loner appeared in front of him, he felt the fur around his back spike. “Why are you here?! This isn’t your territory!“ She spat.

Feeling his lip curl into a silent snarl, he dug his claws into the dirt and quickly glanced over at Blazestar. She wouldn’t ignore this, right? To his relief, she cut in and was defending him. Or at least, he assumed she was. The loner introduced herself as Redclaw and then turned her hostilities onto Blazestar.

Just what was that cats problem? It took all he had not to say anything as she spoke to his leader. He glowered as this “Redclaw” cat walked away. With his ears folded back, he uneasily padded up next to Blazestar and slowly sat down next to her. He’d already gotten caught and she hadn’t welcomed him over, but he didn’t know what else to do. He felt the best thing to do was to be quiet and not ruin things for her. He hesitantly looked around, finally able to get a good look at the cats around him. It seemed that most of the clan’s leaders were gathered here, and Yarrowfang begun to wonder if this was a mistake - did he just make things worse? Was this a leaders-only thing?
Yarrowfang
Yarrowfang

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:05 pm

Drizzlestar glanced between each trespasser. Since when did ThunderClan territory become the hot spot for Warriors to chit chat and make such unnecessary ruckus? And how did that Loner stay on the territory without being noticed? Surely someone must have found him out about now...But then again, no one seems to have the time to check the whole territory with the cursed disease spreading.
Sitting upright, with her tail curled around her paws, and her ears flat against her head, Drizzle scowled at the Redclaw who really got under her skin. She hadnt answered to the Loner since neither of them had an obligation to treat the other as an ally. In fact, Drizz hadnt the slightest clue as to why this cat felt so comfortably with talking up a storm with each Warrior here...
Anyway, they werent going to make any progress with the way things were turning out. Glancing to each leader near her, Drizzlestar dipped her head in greeting, finally, as some nuisances wouldnt let her earlier.
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:21 pm

Blazefang snorted as the loner--Redclaw apparently--hissed and growled threatening tones at her, the clan leader. How dare she? The loner herself had said that she was a former ThunderClan warrior. Boohoo, she had a sad past. What a special little snowflake. So? Not like that would give her any special treatment. Other cats had suffered the same, if not worse. That had been utterly disrespectful, former warrior or not. Did she not even learn about the Warrior Code? And a warrior couldn't just come and leave as they pleased. They wouldn't be allowed within any clan territory, and even if rhey did leave voluntarily, no leader would willingly let said cat to randomly pad through all territories. And calling herself trustworthy? That only made her even more suspicious. Any smart cat would call themselves trustwodthy, whether their intentions were actually good. Fool.

The black ShadowClan leader's eyes narrowed in disdain. This proved that the loner was not to be trusted. What an overreaction. What was she prattling on about? How did she get things about judging people based on where they live and hurting other cats? All Blazestar had actually said was that she also was a trespasser, and that she shouldn't berate other cats for trespassing when she was herself. "I'd watch your tongue, Redclaw, She called warningly after the smaller cat flicked her tail impolitely across Blazestar's nose. "You might have formerly been a warrior, but now you are no longer part of the clans. You do not belong in these woods any longer. You touch my warrior, and you will have made an enemy of ShadowClan. But alas, I can do nothing about you at the moment. It is Drizzlestar's call."

Blazestar's claws unsheathed minimally, before sliding back in, albeit a tad reluctantly. Now was not the time to cause a fight, especially on foreign territory, she chided herself. Blazestar glanced as her warrior made his way next to her side. Seeing his uneasy expression and nervous stance made it easy to tell that he was uncomfortable. Her gaze was still fixated on the others, and she spared no glance at her clanmate, seemingly ignoring him. However, her tail, invisibly, patted him on the back. To others, this didnt prove anything, but ShadowClan cats understood and knew that this was Blazestar's way of reasurring. She didn't speak, merely showed sith actions. She acknowledged the ThunderClan leader's presence with a nod of her own. "If we want to start talking about our problem with the rotting cats, I suggest someone go and grab the WindClan leader as well. We cannot do this without all the clans."
Onyxstar
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:09 pm

as I walked back, I heard Blaze threaten me with making an enemy of Shadowclan. "I left because if I didn't, I would have been killed!" I spat. "and I was a member of Thunderclan then! just because of a lie! and the cat that SAID that lie is still a member of the clans! and I can leave right now if you want! but the clans would die, and it would be YOUR fault! how would you like that? all the clans death because of the precious Blazestar, leader of the 'noble' Shadowclan. and, I have come from a hard past, no dought, but tell me this. do you really want to offend the cat who could be your salvation? or who knows ALL the territorys, inside and out, even yours. I could destroy you. not your clanmates, just you. those strange scents you've been finding on your territory, those are me. but, if you want, I could walk away now and leave you to die!" I spat, unable to hide the anger from my voice. "and for making an enemy of Shadowclan, YOUVE made a enemy of ME. not the other way around." then I spun to face her warrior. "and for you, this may be destroying your clan, but that dosnt give you a right to tresspase. and before you try to say that I am living on Thunderclan territory, I live on the very outskirts, not on it. and I am not bound by the warrior code anymore, so I can do as I please." I meowed, a little calmer. then I added, "this is not Blazestars doing, it is yours. but I can see why you would do this." I addressed the warrior, then to both, "but if I walk away, it will be on Blazestars paws." then I turned and stalked into the camp. there they were looking at me strangly. "great Starclan! can we just decide what to do?! or do want me to leave to?" the last part was directed to Drizzlestar bitterly.
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:10 pm

Crescentstar lingered in the Windclan camp. She stood atop a tall rock, leaders rock, and looked down at the camp in the small gorge. The illness has struck Windclan furiously. Not even half of their members were alive. She had no intention of capturing the disease and will do what ever it takes to avoid it but, she will help her clan not matter what. She flattened out against the rock as a harsh wind rushed through the valley.

The wind died down a bit and she saw her chance. She slipped down the rock easily and bounded into the camp clearing. Everything stunk of rot. She cleared her throat and raised her head.

"Windclan warriors. We have been struck hard by this unknown illness. For the safety of us all I have made the decision of abandoning current Windclan territory. We have yet to discover a cure but for now it'd best to leave now before anyone else gets infected. We cannot loose anymore cats." She took a breath. "I hate to say this but forget about the burials of our comrades. They will always be with us in starclan. We leave now, but first I see it is wise to travel to the island one last time to see if our fellow clans have gathered there and gain some possible cooperation or information." She announced and spun around, leading the way to the island.

I cannot let my clan suffer any longer. I promise by the name Starclan and Windclan's previous leaders, I will keep Windclan. I will not be remembered as the leader who has failed to protect Windclans name.

Cruddy and short but I had to get in here. Razz
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

http://warriorcatscreater.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:21 pm

"if you don't want me to leave, then I dought that your den is big enough for all of us Drizzlestar. I suggest we go someplace else to talk, but its your decision. I you want me to leave I will go. If you want to stay and talk here, we can stay. I just don't think that this camp is big enough for all of us and the sickness. besides, we could catch this sickness, and that would be bad." I meowed to Drizzle. I hope she knows I wasn't trying to undermine her authority, just saying what I thought. besides, I dought that Windclan representitives will come here. where else would they go though? maybe Drizzle knows.....
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:51 pm

Drizzlestar's gaze immediately settled on the Loner as he made such a fuss over the clans and his "hard" past. Her pupils then formed into slits as his last set of words were aimed to her. She honestly hadnt cared what the Loner did with their life, but the Loner did seem to be physically healthy  and informed, maybe a little untrustworthy. Though if she thought far back enough, she recalled a cat that held that name...Redclaw.
Standing up and taking a step towards the Loner, Drizzlestar held a solemn look on her face, It is up to you whether you stay with us or not. But if you leave, you cannot come back on Thunderclan territory again, wherever it may lie in the future. Taking another step forward, this time looking at the other leaders, she dipped her head. As mentioned by Redclaw, I too, believe we should make haste... Though, I wouldnt want us to remain in ThunderClan territory any longer. She added the last part with a slight agitation in her voice, hoping they'd understand and get their paws off her land.
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:57 pm

I noticed almost all cats were on edge. "With Drizzlestar's permission, I suggest going to the Moonpool. All leaders and medicine cats would go and discuss how to solve the problem. We would need to tell Cresentstar, but this idea might be one to consider. And then no cat will be on a certain territory." I said, plead in my voice for this idea to work. Cats were sick d it needed to be stopped, fast. I looked around at the leaders, waiting for something to happen. Lets hope this works! I thought seeing Drizzlestar's reaction for the other cats being on the territory for so long. "I suggest we send a patrol to the mountains with cats from all clans, like the trip the chosen did to lead the rest of the Clans here." I added before dipping my head to the leaders...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:58 pm

Hazelstar had watched quietly, letting this whole argument play out. She was old enough to recall a bit of Redclaw but not details, though this wasn't her fight. It was between Drizzlestar and Redclaw... and apparently a ShadowClan spy now? Shaking her head, Hazelstar sat up on her hunches and flattening her ears as the loner and ThunderClan's leader spat insults and threats at each other. Why in the name of StarClan are we fighting at a time like this? This needs to stop..

To not get involved too much, but enough to help ease the argument, Hazelstar got up and walked over in between Drizzle and Redclaw. At her height, the tips of her ears barely met either of their eyes but she didn't care. I have a reputation enough as the best fighter in SkyClan despite my puny, apprentice like size. She lifted her chin and gently swiped both of them on the cheek, growling but keeping her claws sheathed. "Stop it," she growls, lowering her voice, "You both are acting like kits, our main goal is to save the dying cats in ALL the clans, you can settle your petty quarrels later." Backing away to sit on her hunches again and lowering the fur on her back, she glances away, hoping she didn't make too big of a scene.

"So was it the Tribe we agreed to travel to? Personally we seem to be the handful of strong cats left in the clans, we should be the group that travels there. If," Hazelstar hesitates, realizing she isn't exactly talking to her clanmates, but other leaders, "that's agreeable among all of us. I'll be traveling in the name of SkyClan and our ancestors." She ends, calmly waiting for an answer among the cats that have gathered.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarrowfang Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:50 pm

Yarrowfang
ShadowClan Warrior

The young tabby had calmed down, until the loner continued their argument - not talking to just Blazstar this time, but getting into his face. Yarrowfang sprang to his feet, snarling. He'd been quiet until then, but this is something he couldn't let slide. "You're not even making any sense you mousebrain! I may have been tresspassing, but at least I'M not the one making threats." He growled at her, unsheathing and sheathing his claws into the ground.

He was about to say more, but he had been interrupted by Drizzlestar who addressed Redclaw, followed by Hazelstar, the small SkyClan leader who was diplomatically trying to ease the tension by drawing their attention back to the matter at hand. Yarrowfang perked his ears in interest, his bristling fur slowly beginning to flatten once more as he listened. So from what he gathered from the discussion...they were discussing bringing a party of cats to the mountain Tribe. Yarrowfang opened his jaw a bit, not saying anything, but feeling skeptical. How did they even know they would help? But he turned his yellow eyes to Blazestar wondering what she thought of it.
Yarrowfang
Yarrowfang

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:36 pm

Crescentstar lead the across the twoleg place cautiously. She stuck around the outskirts of the place and to the shadows. The lack of warriors worried her. She glanced back at the few warriors (if only any were active Sad). She let out a sigh and turned to the path ahead. Crescentstar shook her head lightly, holding it low. She stopped walking once the island came into sight. Her clan continued to walk.

Thoughts rambled on through her head as she gazed at the island. What if we're the only clan that was hit? Maybe Starclan is trying to get rid of us! If that's they're plan they aren't going to get rid of us that easily! She slammed her paw down into the dirt and glared up at the stars and moon, clouds lingering over the light. She glared at the island ahead and began her way, her clan getting further and further ahead.

She was finally at the island. Her clan brushed inside many moments before her. She starred down at the bushes and listened to the murmurs of the cats inside. She sighed and squeezed past the brambles, entering the clearing.
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

http://warriorcatscreater.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:43 am

she Drizzlestar. im a she.

I looked at Hazel in  suprize. I decided she was right. "I will stay Drizzle. Raven is right, we could try the moonpool, but what about the island? we could send two patrols, one for the moonpool, one for the island. those seem like the most obvious places Windclan would go. its up to you." I looked at the leaders. it made perfect sense to me.

Last edited by Redclaw on Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainboomstar Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:05 pm

As I walk on the Skyclan border I scent 3 mouses that are healthy and 1 bunny. Sneaky and sly I start coming down in a good hunting crouch position. I swiftly jump out of cover and throw the bunny in the air and catch it. I slowly drop the prey in cover and start eating. "It was so easy to catch this prey then how those Skyclan warriors do!" my voice echoed deep into Skyclan territory until they could hear me from their camp.
Rainboomstar
Rainboomstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:50 pm

As things played out, I sat silently listening to what they had to say. One more quarrel between Redclaw and Yarrowfang sprung but was quickly settled. When the cats talked, I nodded my head to a thing or two. When the cats were paused, I decided to seize the chance to ask Drizzlestar a question. "Could I go to the tribe?" I asked nervously, a silent plead in my head, "I would be of better use in the party than here, where they would have an extra mouth to feed." I looked down at my unusually long, stocky legs and thought And I would be fit for travel in rocky places. Here, my pelt gives me away, but in the mountains my darker color would blend in. If only I could just go... Part of me wanted to help and get away form the sickness which infected every living creature in its wraith. The other part of me wanted to explore territory beyond the Clans. I knew I was impolite to ask. It was the leaders decision after all. But I also know something... something that could be useful.
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:24 pm

as Raven asked permission, I thought that that was a good idea. It could be the break through for destroying the sickness! I sought I would be able to go though. I could give directions, and tell them what to watch out for and what and how to hunt still though. And Raven would be the best cat to lead a patrol, she was built for the mountains, hey, maybe she's a descendent of the Tribe if Rushing Water! Though it's unlikely. If only I could go, then I could really help the clans, and then get back to my life. And it would be like nothing ever happened.
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfclaw Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:58 pm

I was eating a bird when I thought of going to look for my sister Redclaw. I hope she is ok. I didn't want her to have the sickness. I decided to go look for her. When I reached the border, I picked up her scent and followed it to Thunderclan camp. I walked nervously.
Wolfclaw
Wolfclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:15 pm

I was looking at Raven approvingly when Wolfclaw walked in. my sister! she looked terrified! I rushed over and pushed my muzzle into her fur. "I was so worried about you", I cried. "I thought you had the sickness or had died! why didn't you visit?! I was worried sick! you must promise to visit after this is all over!!!". I was so relieved that she was safe and sound in Skyclan! I didn't care that I was making a scene, my sister was safe!!!!
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:45 pm

As I waited for Drizzlestar to answer, Wolfclaw came in. Redclaw's sister!She is here! My mouth was opened in shock. Redclaw was rushing towards her almost as soon as Wolfclaw walked in. She looked she nervous though, maybe for entering territory. At least Redclaw is happy in such a dark time. Almost nothing will cheer some these days. I mumbled. The happiness wouldn't last for long though. I waited for Wolfclaw to speak, or if not her, then Drizzlestar to answer my question...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:41 pm

Hazelstar sat quietly, only her tail showing a bit of frustration with it's silver tip flicking lightly against the forest floor. We need to get stuff down sooner, it's taking so long just to figure out a plan..
She keeps quiet thoughout the talking and even when Redclaw's sister came in, she acknowledged her. Hazel remembered talk about this sister but she didn't know much. At least she's happier.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:56 pm

Blazestar just watched with a rather disgruntled and annoyed expression. This wasn't the time to sit around and relax. She watched as another cat walked in, and began socializing with Redclaw. Sisters? Yeah, probably. This wasn't the time though. They had bigger shiz to worry about. Like, for example, the god*mn epidemic. The leader stood up, muscles moving smoothly under her slightly matted pelt. "If we are not doing anything else right now," she began, "I'm going to go to the gathering island to see if WindClan is there." With that, she turned tail and bounded out of the territory and into RiverClan's. She padded across the log, feeling the familiar scents of WindClan cats inside. They were fresh, so they must be there. She squeezed past the brambles and bushes, and padded up to Crescentstar. "Crescentstar," she acknowledged.
Onyxstar
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:29 pm

I saw Blazestar leave, looking annoyed. I looked around self concesly. I licked my chest to hide my embarrassment. "she has the right idea. what are we to do drizzlestar?" I asked, ready to get the attention off me and Wolfclaw. I cast a glance at my sister, and she looked back at me. I took comfort and strength in her gaze, and looked back at drizzlestar. raven looked just plain annoyed, so I waited to see if she had something to say......
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:12 pm

Drizzlestar gave a deep sigh, ignoring the two sister's reunion, and looked at Ravensky. Fine, you're allowed to go. Redclaw, you do as you see fit. I'll rally up a couple of our healthier Warriors to head on over to the Gathering place. And with that, Drizzle turned away from the group. But before she left the clearing, she glanced at the remaining leaders/warriors and added, If you may, get off of Thunderclan territory as soon as possible.

...sooo short...meh, whatever.
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:17 pm

I parted my jaws in a smile. "Okay! Great, I will make a use of myself there Drizzlestar, that is a promise." As I let out a reply, I remembered Blazestar leaving. I didn't know if it was because of the sisters, or because she really wanted to see Cresentstar. Trying to sound nice I began to Wolfclaw, "Nice to meet you, Wolfclaw. I'm Ravensky by the way." I let out a sigh as I continued. "At least you two can be happy in such a dark time. Right now, all we need is a bit of love and happiness..." My voice faded into nothing, and I sat down. I was happy for Redclaw and Wolfclaw, glad that I was going on the patrol to the Tribe, but gloomy like most of the warriors because of the sickness and so many cats dying. This shouldn't be how cats live, in fear of being called to StarClan and of family dying. The Tribe must have this herb, or this may be a battle we cannot fight, one that is greater than the Great Battle against DarkForest. StarClan help us now. I thought...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:16 pm

I looked at Ravensky in concern. Then I realized that she was probably just worried about the situation. "We are happy to see each other but that is no excuse for not doing our duty." I meowed, " would you like me to come to the mountains with you? I feel that is where I am ill be of the most use. I could show you the herb and intoduce you to the Tribe of Rushing Water. Maybe we could even find out if there is a new tribe!" I said. Then looking at Wolfclaw I said "perhaps Wolfclaw could come. You would choose the cats that go of course." I dipped my head to her, as she was now sorta in charge.
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next