Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official March Roleplay: Rotten

+6
Redclaw
Crescentstar
Onyxstar
Yarrowfang
Ravensky
Mossstar
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Official March Roleplay: Rotten Empty Official March Roleplay: Rotten

Post by Hazelstar Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:06 pm

Anyone is free to join an Official Roleplay. Though, they're to be regarded with high expectations. Your posts should be 3-4 sentences long and contain proper grammar and benefit the story line. By doing so, there shouldn't be any confusion on what somebody is trying to do or contribute. There is no God-Modding (Using another players cat or killing someone off). This is simply not allowed and you won't receive a warning. With that said, you'll receive warnings if you don't contribute properly. If you continue to do so, you'll be banned from the roleplay and unable to participate. Other than that, be nice (Or rough when necessary) and happy roleplaying!

I'll be participating and monitoring the roleplay. Throughout, I'll also be given alerts and changes that effect the roleplay. Be on the look out!

-Hazelstar Hamster

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rotten

*Not for the lighthearted Razz *

Leaf-bare was coming to an end among the clans and the smell of Newleaf was in the air. The cats were happy, prey was becoming abundant once more and greencough outbreaks were low among all the clans. The half-moon trip was coming for the medicine cats and most were eager to go. There was just one problem. Among each clan, through ThunderClan to SkyClan, lay a sickening cat. Just one, so the medicine cats weren't too worried. It was probably just one last hit of greencough before the newleaf. Though as the days went on, counting to Half-Moon, the sick cats weren't reacting to the regular pulp that was given to greencough patients. In fact, they were declining. Each original sick cat was declining in strength and spirit. To the medicine cats, this was frightening, they were doing all they could to save them and all they were doing was watching the cats die at their paws. Something had to be done.

Official March Roleplay: Rotten Rotten11

Once the medicine cats had their meeting at half-moon, all the sick cats had passed away, along with other cats in the clan doomed to the sickness as well. At their deaths the medicine cats did their best to make the cats look healthy and well, just as they had weeks prior. One medicine cat noticed something peculiar about the deceased cat. While cleaning their belly fur, something was moving inside their abdomen. Curiosity ached as the fur itself ruffled and moved when clearly the cat had passed away. Reluctantly, but for a good cause, the medicine cat made a small incision with a sharp stick along the cats belly. It was small enough not to be seen so nobody should get upset that she was tampering with their body. Instantly, a rotten air filled the den, and the medicine cat couldn't help her sudden onset of coughs. She convulsed at the rotten stench and regretting her decision to even inspect what was going on. When she got her composure (Which consisted of holding her breath as long as she could and stepping away to breath frequently to help from breathing in the stench), she probed the belly with her stick, hoping to figure out what was causing the cat's stomach to move. With each prob, a little would ooze out of the incision. A mixture of yellow and brown that certainly didn't help with the stench. Giving one last prob as she felt she was getting no where with this, came out a small insect. Or was it an insect? It was yellow, and squirmed like a worm along the forest floor. The medicine cat watched in horror as it wiggled itself back to the cats pelt, latching itself onto the skin and eating its way back inside with his friends. The cats were getting eaten alive! She knew she had to share this with her fellow medicine cats because she felt like she wasn't the only one experiencing this horror. Covering the mucus and hole with some dirt, she continued her job to clean the cat, flinching every time she felt a movement. What was she going to do?

Clan Map :

Current Time:
It has been a full moon since the first cats have died. The medicine cats of every clan are aware of the problems and are searching desperately for a cure. Each clan has a handful of cats infected, all of them dying within a couple weeks or so and each appearing with the same active stomach after death, some while they're alive. There has been rumors among the clan and StarClan that there's a special herb called HooDoo that once created into a pulp and eaten, will cause a chain-reaction and killing all the worms inside the cats. The herb is said to be found up in a snowy mountain cave, East of where the clans lay now. Problem is, should the clans work together or go separate to find the herb? It's up to you!

Happy Roleplaying!
Little thing

Last edited by Hazelstar on Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official March Roleplay: Rotten Empty Re: Official March Roleplay: Rotten

Post by Mossstar Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:33 pm

The wind bit into her pelt, but she didn't care. The leaders ear twitched as she watched over her clan. What was she going to do? There was already a batch of dying cats at the medicine den, and no matter what they tried they kept dying. It was like a curse put on them from Starclan.

She wondered if the rumors were true. A herb up in the snowy mountains that could cure this. Was it worth it to go and try to retrieve it? And if the rumor was false, how many cats would they lose?

How many cats would they lose before they got it?

Moss sighed. She felt helpless among these cats. Everyone was down, knowing that they could be next. Would her lives even save her from this?

She wondered how the other leaders felt. It wasn't just her clan, it was everyone's. They all had a limited amount of warriors left, and with this continuing to spread they may have none at all.

They needed a cure and fast.

Maybe she could discuss this with the other leaders, they didn't have many options left. Any idea sounded good right now, but none worked. A trip to the mountains, a few cats from each clan, to collect the herb. It could be their last option.

The black cat wouldn't be able to have them go without her. She'd have to leave her deputy in charge while she went with them. Moss wouldn't let any cats die on her watch, or off of her watch. She wouldn't let herself be deterred by anyone else... Or would she?

First thing is first, she'd have to talk with the other leaders. She got up and quietly leaped off her rock, walking over to her deputy and whispering to him before disappearing. She didn't want anyone else to come with her, and it'd look like less of a threat if she came alone.

Only thing she had to do now is decide where to start.
Mossstar
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Official March Roleplay: Rotten Empty (I'm gonna be a warrior for this rp ;) )

Post by Ravensky Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Rain hit my face almost knocking me off my feet. I stood up with a grunt. Sickness wreathed around me until I felt like choking. I sighed. So many sick cats. I wonder if the rumor is true. I padded out of the fresh kill pile and went for a walk. Alone. I wonder if the Tribe of Rushing Water has seen those plants. Maybe they could help us. Then it hit me.
"The Tribe of Rushing Water! That's it!" I exclaimed as if a newborn kit. I raced to the hollow. "The Tribe will help us!" I screeched to those well enough to hear. Maybe no more cats will be lost. There have already been to many.
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:17 pm

Hazelstar paced among the Skyclan's camp, mumbling to herself. Stopping she glanced above the trees, and watched as a hunting patrol of three came back. "Any luck?" she asked, glancing between the cats though she couldn't see much prey except a scrawny mouse.

"No, not as much as we hoped. It seems that even some of the prey are getting sick."

Hazelstar nodded, sad to hear the bitter news. She watched the patrol drop their catch into the fresh kill pile and sighed to herself. More like rot pile she thought. Guilty from thinking that, Hazelstar needed some fresh air so she climbed up into the trees and took off.

Hazelstar was known to be able to climb and travel fast in the trees, faster than even on land. Her small and light body with lithe sharp claws benefited her as Skyclan's leader. She slowed as she came to the edge of the forest, Thunderclan scents hitting her nose. This is where I stop usually, though the mountains seem so pretty in the distance.

Ever since her medicine cat had come home with news from StarClan and their prophecy to help the sickened cats, Hazelstar had felt like she had been being called to those mountains. Maybe I should tell the other clans and see what they think? Nodding to herself, Hazelstar jumped down from her tree and patiently sat at the ThunderClan border, tucking her tail around her paws.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:50 pm

It was the day after I thought about the tribe. I was hunting, solo, and has a squirrel in my view. I got into my hunter's crouch and silently and quickly zig-zagged through the trees. Then, I bit down hard, quick enough to kill the squirrel before it let out a squeal. I smiled and buried it, to pick it up later. Then, a reek of SkyClan hit my nose. I grunted. I stalked through the underbrush quickly like a shadow. Finally, I reached the border and saw a she-cat waiting there calmly. Oh great StarClan! It's Hazelstar. I thought as I stepped out of the shadows.
"Why are you here?" I asked, "Do you need to see Drizzlestar, or have you come to tell up that you've found the herb." I added. I waited patiently as she started to respond...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossstar Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:11 pm

The she-cat had been wandering away from her territory, the Thunderclan scent dancing on her nose. She hoped a patrol was around, as she approached the border. Sniffing the air again she slowed her pace, growing confused as she smelled another scent. 'Is that... Hazelstar?' she pondered, following the scent until she came across her and a Thunderclan cat.

'Thank Starclan.' Moss thought before walking closer to them. "Hazelstar, it's good to see you here." She said with a dip of her head. She then turned to the other cat, "Drizzlestar? It would be great to see him." She then glanced at Hazelstar, hoping she wasn't intruding on anything.
Mossstar
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:57 am

"Her." I corrected in a snap. "Well, I guess you have the same problems as us." I added a bit more calmly. I beckoned them over to Thunder Clan territory. As they followed, I began to talk again.
"I had an idea of recruiting a patrol of cats to ask the Tribe of Rushing Water if they had that plant. I don't know what Drizzlestar thought of it though." I mumbled only loud enough for them to hear. I padded confidentially through the bracken I smelled a squirrel. The one I buried earlier.
"One second." I said sprinting to it. I dug it up and returned with the squirrel clamped in my jaw.
"Lets pick up the pace." I said to the two cats as I sprinted into the clearing. I dropped my prey on the pile and quickly returned to the group of cats.
"Almost there, lets get you to Drizzlestar's den." I mumbled as I led them there...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:22 pm

As they followed, I began to talk again.
^Ravensky, be careful not to roleplay our cats, next time just beckon us to follow and we'll reply when we end up following Smile

Hazelstar nodded at Ravensky and Mossstar, "It's nice to see you two, though I was only intending to meet a Thunderclan patrol." As she followed Ravensky to camp, she noticed how comfortable under the trees she felt. It's not the dense, low branch trees like Skyclan has, but it's still comforting getting flicks of sun rays across my pelt here and there..

She noticed them nearing the camp as the scents grew stronger. On the way there, Ravensky had mentioned the Tribe of Rushing Water and how they might host the flower we need.. "Ravensky, I think we need to possible create a patrol of cats who are willing to go and see if that's where we need to go. Lately I've felt a draw toward them and it's just a gut instinct that I think that's our solution. Though I don't know how many cats we'd lose in the process of leaving and coming back..." Hazelstar trailed off, lost in thought of losing more of her clanmates. Skyclan or any other clan won't even be considered clans at this rate.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:50 pm

I wanted to help, I had been in the mountains for Starclans sake! I had seen the herb, and knew where to look for it, and that it was, well, not common. But if you knew its scent, then it was easy to find! But, would they welcome me? After I left them, and what that, that excuse for a cat told them? Would they even listen? Maybe if I got the herbs, but they probably wouldn't know what it was. Why don't these cats ever travel? Rolling Eyes
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:52 am

Blazestar let out a huff, her breath escaping in icy puffs. The ShadowClan leader's golden eyes watched her clanmates move around the camp sluggishly on top of her ledge, smoothly blending in with the dark background. It looked like everyone was feeling under the weather, but that was t o be obvious, with what had been happening lately More cats were dying each passing day, and the camp was slowly filling with a distorted, rotting odor that had many cats gagging.

The... "disease" spread like a wildfire. Before they knew it, warriors were already infected. This was worrisome. Blazestar had heard of a mystery cure that lay deep within the mountain area. But could it really save them? If it could, was there even enough? So many questions were left unanswered, and the black she-cat hated unanswered questions. Even the fresh-kill pile was dropping by each passing day, with not enough warriors able to provide for the tribe. The only option they had left right now was to discuss with the other clans. They were bound to be suffering the same thing, right?

She dropped down from the ledge. Muttering something about 'taking a quick stroll' to her deputy, she bounded out of the camp. As she trotted two foxlengths away from the lake, the scents of different clans drifted to her nostrils. She halted at the ThunderClan border, patiently waiting for a patrol to come by. But no patrol did. Getting jmlatient of waiting, she trudged into the territory. She would give Drizzlestar a formal apology later, but now, they had more important business to discuss.

The muscular she-cat halted in front of a few cats, and regarded them. Hazelstar, Mossstar, and some other unknown ThunderClan cat. She said nothing, and instead dipped her head in acknowledgement.

Last edited by Blazestar on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Onyxstar
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:21 pm

Well, these cats were dying. If all of them died out, and that was a possibility, then I would never be able to live with myself. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the shadows, into the camp so they could see me. "I am Redclaw, former warrior of Thunderclan. I know where the herb is, and how to find it. I also know how to use it. I can help. Please let me."

Last edited by Redclaw on Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:48 pm

Sitting calmly within her little excuse of a leader's den, Drizzlestar kept her eyes upon the entrance. She heard meows not far from her abode, and had prepared herself in case they walked in. She hadnt known who exactly trespassed onto ThunderClan territory, but who ever they were, they better have a fine reason as to why they're here.
While sitting up-straight, waiting, Drizzle let her mind wander. Her Warriors were dying left and right, with her not doing anything about it. Sure, she had heard rumors of a cure, but she didnt believe in it. They were just rumors...right? Yeah, of course they were. The other incompetent clans must have come up with that rubbish...There was no way to cure something like this...No.
Drizzlestar had been growling to herself without realizing it until she caught a whiff of each different clans scent. Blinking her eyes quickly and silencing her growls, Drizzle got her act together and stepped outside her dark, little den.
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Hazelstar flicked her ears in acknowledgement toward Redclaw, "I've heard of you. It's funny that you're still wondering around our land. But, that's none of my business," She nods, looking around at the leaders that had gathered so far. To have so many leaders in Thunderclan land, it going to smell bad here for awhile..
"I hear," Hazelstar starts slowly, "That there has been a problem in the Tribe of Rushing Water. In fact, I hear a new tribe crawls their land. We should be careful if we do intend to travel there. That'll be an additional danger to look forward to." She smirks, flexing her claws.

ROLEPLAY UPDATE:
This roleplay was originally created to create unity among the clans, along with introduce LWCs new tribe. Though, the cats don't know this. It's a rumor that has spread but nobody knows if it's true that the Tribe of Rushing Water has moved places. This will all be explained once we get there. At the end of the roleplay, the tribe will be made, or at the end of the month. Whichever comes first. The Tribe's name is yet to be announced.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:50 pm

I started. I hadn't thought any cat would remember me, or have heard of me. But she is right. its none of her business, but, what exactly had she heard? "I come and go as I please. But I do like this place. What did you hear, and from whom did you hear it from?" I asked her warily, then to the others, "like I said, I have been to the mountains. The herb is rare, but if you know where to look, there is plenty. If you allow me to help, I will show you how to find the herb. I would be glad of the chance to be of some use. Athough I havn't heard of another tribe, I am good friends with the Tribe of Rushing Water. Its very likely that another tribe has come." I hope I don't sound like a smarty-cat, if I offended these cats, they could kill me, though I dought they would.
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossstar Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:17 pm

(Sorry for the late reply, I got held up. And btw Hazel, I love your new avatar <3)

Moss blinked. 'Did I say him? I swore I said her...' She ignored it as she followed the clan cat, listening to Hazelstar as she spoke. A quiet sound of another cat walking through here came to her ears before Blazestar came. Mossstar let out a sigh of relief. Almost of the leaders were here and they could discuss a plan while they decided what to do without Cresentstar.

She returned the nod of welcome to Blaze before another cat came in. The hair stood up on the back of her neck, scenting it as a rogue. After Hazel acknowledged the cat Moss relaxed slightly, the smells of the center of Thunderclan growing in her nose. Out of all of them one was distinct, the smell of Drizzlestar.

Wanting to not only get a plan quickly, and to get away from the loner, Mossstar slightly picked up her pace, hoping to reach Drizzlestar and talk with her. They were close enough to the camp that if she did decide to pull anything, she'd easily be defeated in one way or another, so she felt going a bit ahead of the Thunderclan cats and other leaders wouldn't be too bad. Moss just hoped they'd be able to agree on something before they were only stuck with their lives, that would soon enough be drained by this disease.
Mossstar
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:43 am

As Mosstar stiffened at the sight of me, I immediately thought of what my sister had said. At least she relaxed as Hazel welcomed me. I walked after her, hoping that she would trust me enough to listen to what I had to say. At least after we got the herb, if they agreed, then I could get back to my life. The sooner we figured out a plan, the sooner my life, and the clans, would be back to normal.
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:06 pm

(I'm truly sorry Hazelstar. I didn't mean to do that. It's a habit of mine since I'm writing a novel where I move the characters and stuff. Just let me know if I tend to do this. I'm sorry. I don't want to get kicked out so I will try better. Oh and I forgot, hi every RPer by the way!)

I saw another cat. Blackstar? Ugh! More cats. This place will stink of clan cats for moons! I snorted. I looked at Drizzlestar hoping I wouldn't get in trouble for bringing them here.
"I'm sorry, Drizzlestar, you can punish me for bringing them here, but they have the same problem." Then I dipped my head submissibly and looked at me feet. "I told them about the Tribe too. I hope you don't mind." I mumbled silently. You're going to be in TONS of trouble for telling Clan secrets. my mind screamed in my ears. I started to feel dizzy. I looked at Drizzlestar. "Wake me in the morning..." I murmered. I just failed my leader. My Clan.
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:25 pm

ravensky looked ashamed for HELPING! I will never understand these clan cats. I walked over to her, and, hoping to be of some comfort, laid my tail aong her back. "I admire you for what you did. im sure you wont get in trouble." I gave drizzlestar a glance, hoping I was right. I would talk to her later.
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarrowfang Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:42 pm

YARROWFANG
Shadowclan Warrior

The forest was silent as the young tabby quietly made his way through the woods. His yellow eyes glowed dimly amidst the shade of the conifers, and Yarrowfang found himself roaming aimlessly. Rather than hanging around camp all day and listening to the chatter of his clanmates, he preferred to have alone time in the forest. The warrior’s den was a good place to get some rest, yet it was not a private one, what with all his fellow furballs always traveling in and out. No, he’d rather roam the territory and he’d found some good napping areas away from the camp.

Lately however, Yarrowfang found himself wandering away from camp more and more. With all of the disease stuff going around lately…the idea of being in the middle of it all repulsed him. There were apparently worms eating cat’s alive? No thanks! Yarrowfang’s mouth convulsed at the thought. Perhaps the only thing tying him down to the clan now was his loyalty - but would there even be a clan left after this epidemic?

Oh, well. He wouldn’t worry about it too much. As he approached the border, he peeked his head out and caught the fresh scent of…other clans? Coming from Thunderclan’s territory? A little taken aback, Yarrowfang opened his maw to catch the scents brought over by the wind. He thought he could even catch the scent of Blazestar? Well…this was weird to say the least. He'd seen her disappear from camp earlier, but he didn't think anything of it until now. Just what the heck? When he lowered his nose to the ground however, he could pick up his leader’s trail. That meant he could probably find them, and hopefully he wouldn't even be noticed. It would be pretty easy to hide in the rival clan's dense undergrowth, right?

The tom cautiously slid out from the edge of Shadowclan’s dark forest, looking over his shoulder every few seconds to make sure no one was following him. Okay, so far so good. So what if he was trespassing on Thunderclan? Heck, he might as well! He was going to figure out what was going on, especially with the threat of death looming over the forest - what did he have to lose?
Yarrowfang
Yarrowfang

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:18 pm

suddenly, an unfamiliar scent wafted over my muzzle. shadowclan. "you'll be fine" I whispered to Ravensky, and walked over to Drizzlestar. "there is a Shadowclan warrior in your territory. it is male, and must be tracking us. I suggest you find him." I cast my gaze warily around the walls of the camp. suddenly, a fliker caught my eye. "over there" I said, flicking my tail towerd  the entrance. what Shadowclan warrior would be next to the entrance. "do you want me to check it out?"

Last edited by Redclaw on Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:31 pm

I woke up. ShadowClan hit my nose. I was in my den. Your in sooooooo much trouble for telling Clan secrets. I thought numbly. I shook my head and padded over to where I was earlier before I fainted. I knew I was going to get in trouble. I failed the Clan! I looked down. Maybe I did do the right thing though. If all of the Clans took some cats to the mountains, then maybe it would help. I wish that would happen though... and I couldgo to the mountains for the first time. But I'm going to be in trouble. What if there is not enough for all of the Clans? What is ThunderClan cats die? I sighed. Maybe I should ask Drizzlestar to go. I looked up again. Are the leaders still in ThunderClan territory? I wondered. If so, now would be the time to react to this threat...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:25 pm

there was a russling noise coming from the warriors den. Ravensky must be awake. I felt sorry for her. I looked at Drizzlestar again. if she didn't answer, then I would go check it out. I waited for a few more minutes, then went to the entrence. I didn't see anything, but the Shadowclan stench was as strong as ever. wait, was that a flicker of a pelt? I walked toward it. then I saw a cat! "why are you here?! this isn't your territory!" I spat.
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:19 am

Blazestar eyed the loner warily. She would never be able to trust outsiders properly. It wasn't like this cat was especially dangerous; all cats outside of the clan were automatically untrustworthy. She had learned this through experience. Besides, she was a complete srranger. Who would trust a rogue cat who claimed to know all about the herbs located in the mountains and was willing to lead them there? That definitely smelled suspicious to Blazestar. As they began moving into ThunderClan camp (I don't even know where we are anymore...), Blazefang followed along like a dark shadow. The familiar scent of  shadowClan warrior followed by a distinct smell wafted over her. Lifting her head, she took a quick whif. Was that... Yarrowfang? What was he doing here?

She snorted when the loner offered to check out the scent, and suddenly snapped at Yarrowfang for not belonging in the territory. "It's not your territory either," the large black she-cat cut in smoothly, her gaze sliding over to the smaller cat. "Don't be such a hypocrite." She made no further move to call for her warrior.

Last edited by Blazestar on Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Onyxstar
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:05 pm

"Blazestar", I acknowledged the Shadowclan leader. "I am Redclaw. Perahaps you have heard of me. apparently many cats have. this may not be my territory anymore, but it once was. I am a former warrior of Thunderclan. and its not your territory either" I said. "I understand why YOU are here, but not your warrior. it seems he was spying on us, or at least watching us. and I may be a loner, but have I ever hurt you, or your clanmates? I may be an outsider, but I am trust worthy. if anything, my ex-sister, Scarclaw, has hurt all the clans more than all the roges and loners put together, and she's a clan cat. would you like it if I judged you as evil and untrustworthy because your a clan cat? that how clans apper to some outsiders. or even just because your a Shadowclan cat. leader even?!" I said, an edge to my voice. "I wouldn't judge cats because of where they live". I said that more civilized, but I don't think she missed the threat in my words. "or you might have a fight on you paws". my voice was deadly calm. "take care of your warrior, or I will!" then I turned, and walked away, touching the tip of my tail to her nose, in the way that most cats hated. I hated cats that thought they were better because they lived in clans! Mad
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:52 pm

Redclaw was gone. I opened my jaw in astonishment. Just like I used to be. Well... I still am now. I thought grimly after hearing her tone. I followed her scent trail. I stooped low, careful not to bring me to her attention. When I caught up with her, I sighed.
"You are just like me, you know. I always was mad about how the Clans looked at me, stared, and whispered. I see why you may be mad, but the Clans need you. We can't afford to loose any cats, loner, rouge, or kittypet that is willing to live in the Clans. Fighting and anger are just part of every warrior's life. We are all snapping now because we lost so many lives. We lost to many, from elders to kits. We are just trying to find out a solution, so right now territories are the last thing to worry about. Please come back Redclaw. Blazestar will forgive you." I spoke with confidence. Well, I hope she does. We cannot afford fighting at a time like this. I thought wearily, waiting for a reply. "A cat is a cat, no matter how strong. Every cat has some secret bond. Please don't leave the Clans. Clans just don't know any other life, so different lifestyles seem weird to us so we assume the worst of them. It is like a two sided prophecy. Both sides have different opinions." I added, feeling bad for Redclaw who had to listen to me give a long speech. Sorry I take long, but it will be for the best. I thought.
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next