Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March Announcements

3 posters

Go down

March Announcements Empty March Announcements

Post by Hazelstar Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:44 pm

Hey Leaping Warriors!
I hope you're all enjoying your lives (where ever you all are) and you're as excited as me for spring break Cool With that said, some cool things will be coming to LWC!

New Banner!
I'm currently in the process of drawing us a new and cooler banner to hopefully freshen up the site! It'll feature the clan logos and a new and improved title, which I'll have you know looks super cool! Be on the look out for that.

Continuation of The Rotten Roleplay
Please join in and actively participate in the roleplay! Bring your friends, etc, it's hard to play with only three active players.

A New Clan or Tribe?
I won't confirm anything but be on the look out for this. It might happen, it might not. We'll see.

Finally, please try to continue the flow of people coming and going! We're still looking for new members and would love to see some new (and old) faces back on the site! Laughing

Hazelstar Little thing
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

March Announcements Empty Re: March Announcements

Post by Mossstar Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:09 pm

I can't wait for the new banner, I bet it'll look awesome <3
*Pushes BlazeStar on* I need to find her again, she's nowhere to be found... And new places, spooky o3o
Mossstar
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

March Announcements Empty Can't wait

Post by Ravensky Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:31 pm

Can't wait for the new banner! Bet it'll bring in more cats. Mow! I'll try to stay on even though I have ISTEP Banghead but now I will have to try to be on so I can see the new banner. BananaM Laughing Heh. My eyes may hurt me all ISTEP but it's worth it. Ok well maybe my eyes matter but uh... ya! MOW!
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:02 am

Jokes on all you guys, I actually just finished the banner right now afro
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

March Announcements Empty Oh My.......

Post by Ravensky Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:49 pm

That banner looks awesome! I love the clan symbols. You have such neat handwriting too (looks at my writing and sighs).
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down