Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplepelt of Skyclan

3 posters

Go down

Maplepelt of Skyclan Empty Maplepelt of Skyclan

Post by Maplepelt Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:42 pm

Name~Maplepelt
Age~20 moons
Clan~Skyclan
Clan rank~warrior
Gender~female
Personality~caring, puts other cats before her, selfless, strongly believes in Starclan, and doesn't judge cats for where they come from, just how they act and how trustworthy they are. She is very trustworthy, but will tell something if it's life or death. Respects cats in higher positions then her, but secretly wants to be leader/deputy. Won't let her ambition get ahead of her, and she is happy where she is. She can be stubborn, but she might be one of the most loyal cats by the lake.
Likes~praise, greenleaf, training, exploring
Dislikes~rudeness, leafbare, being treated bad because of her heritage
Fears~being unliked, losing her clan, the dark forest
Family~mother is Scarclaw, father is unknown, probably a rouge, aunt is Redclaw, no siblings
Mate~N/A, looking
Kits~N/A
Mentor~NA
Fur~molten, but has rusty red around claws, like Redclaw, white muzzle, and black around left eye
Eyes~violet and right eye has tint of blue in it.
Strenths~running, hunting, climbing, stalking, fighting
Weaknesses~being patient, being told to do something she thinks is dumb
Combat style~using trickery, darts around the enemy talking, using different voices, then quickly and silently climes a tree and attacks by leaping off the tree. Then she keeps it "close and personal" supprising the enemy and getting in close blows. With more than one enemy, she makes then nervous and unorganized then does her thing.
History~born in Thunderclan, then found Redclaw who told her what her mother did and why she left. Her mother had told her that Redclaw was a traitor, who didn't belong with the clans. She asked the other members, who confirmed what Redclaw had said. She was so hurt that she ran away. Members of Skyclan found her, and she joined them. She is now a loyal Skyclan member, though she sometimes visits her aunt, Redclaw.
RP example~I looked around and saw that no one was watching. I slipped out of camp, then climbed the nearest tree. I have always felt more comfortable in trees. I tasted the air, ands enter a thrush. Looking around, I saw it. I crouched as much as you can in a tree. I crept toward it, then with a massive leap, killed it. Suddenly, I realized how far I had come. I was near Redclaw's den! I dropped down, then leapt on her. She jumped then tensing, pushed me off. We play fought for a bit, then stopped. "It's been forever since you last came" she said. "I know.thats why I dropped in." She hissed batting at me, "very funny" she snorted. "I better get back" I said. She nodded, then I climbed up the nearest tree, I went back to camp.

Maplepelt
Maplepelt

Back to top Go down

Maplepelt of Skyclan Empty Re: Maplepelt of Skyclan

Post by Redclaw Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:47 pm

I like it, but please don't use me without my permission. It's fine, but for future reference don't, please. Though I'm flattered you used me.☺️
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maplepelt Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:50 pm

Sorry. Thanks for it being ok. Your welcome for flattering you.
Maplepelt
Maplepelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:00 pm

WelCome to the forum and Skyclan! Awesome cat btw, feel free to join a roleplay or the chat box as well!
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:21 pm

and Wolfpelt should be your other aunt, she is my other sister, she is also in Skyclan.
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down