Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Stars

5 posters

Go down

Abandoned Stars Empty Abandoned Stars

Post by Redclaw Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:36 pm

Starclan is always good, helpful, and trustworthy, right? Not anymore. In a world where the clans need their ancestors more than ever, after an almost prey-less leaf-bare and one of the worst greencough epedemics ever, killing at least a clans worth of warriors, not mentioning the other cats, Starclan turns away from the clans. The leaders are terrified, knowing the clans are truly on their own now. How will they survive?
(You may roleplay up to three charicters. Have fun. Remember, Starclan won't take any more cats, cats that die can't go to Starclan.)

The medicine cats are eager to go to the moonpool this time. Starclan has not spoken to them since the last half-moon. Not even to warn them about the greencough. Was Starclan angry? If so, why? As they lay down next to the pool, one of the cats realized that there was no welcoming murmer, and that was very unnerving. When they stood up, they were in Starclan, but it felt forbidding, not welcoming like it usally did. They were together, talking about how strange it was, when a Starclan warrior appered. "Do not come here again, ever. We do not see why we should help you, you are just weaklings! Leave and never come back!" Terrifyed, the cats ran away, only to run into Firestar. They stopped, relived. Firestar was fair. He wouldn't harm them. But he stopped, alarm flashing in his eyes. "Why are you here!? You don't belong here" he hissed. But then he stopped, looking ashamed of himself. "Don't come back. I don't think you are safe here. The others here are, well, I'm not suppost to say this, but, they hate you now. Run, before your caught!" he meowed urgently. Bluestar came crashing through the bushes. "Firestar, you IDIOT!!!!!!! Why were you talking to those vermin?" Then she flew at him. They rolled away, a screeching ball of teeth, claws and fur. The medicine cats looked at each other in horror. "We should leave, before we cause any more damage," one whispered. The others nodded, in shock. When they woke up, they stared at each other, to shocked to do anything. "At least Firestar is still loyal" a dark haired tabby meowed. His voice trembled. "Lets get home." When they reached the place where they split, there was still an unspoken question. "We must tell them", said the tabby. Then they split. When they told their leaders, each had a similer reaction: shock and denyal. This continued, the accusations of lying, unpopularity, until the gathering. When the leaders reported, and each said something about Starclan, the cats looked at each other in dismay. Starclan really had abandoned them. How would they survive? Would Starclan kill them?

Now it's up to you what happens. How will the clans react?
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Stars Empty Re: Abandoned Stars

Post by Redclaw Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:58 pm

I will be a Windclan warrior for one of my cats. Cloudspring will be this charicters name. I will also play as me (Redclaw) and a thunderclan cat, Scarclaw. (yes, Redclaw's sister)

As we went to the gathering, I realized that Starclan really had turned their backs on us! as we went to the island from Windclan territory, I pondered over what that would mean. what would we do? was Firestar really the only one that supported us? was it true he might be dead, because of Bluestar? as questions swirled in my head, I realized I was standing still, and I raced to catch up with my clanmates. I hopped that my suspicion was wrong. that Starclan themselves were helpless, and they were trying to protect us by disowning us. but that was crazy! I shook my head, chasing the thoughts out of my head. all I needed was to get sleep, maybe this was just a bad dream. "if only" I muttered, angry at myself for hopping this wasn't real.

Last edited by Redclaw on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Stars Empty (This rp is AWESOME!!!!)

Post by Ravensky Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:32 pm

(I'll play as me, Smallspot, and Darkspot like the other rp and all in ThunderClan)

I hissed. They abandoned us. Now we abandon them. Firestar was the only loyal warrior blazing in the skies, and StarClan could possibly join the DarkForest I thought sadly, hoping my idea of them joining wouldn't ever happen. We need a spy there... I mumbled dreamily. It would never happen, but it was worth a try. Then I remembered that we couldn't go there and I hissed. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone." I thought thinking of Firestar. There must be more like him, but to afraid to make a show. "Whatever." I said waiting for the gathering. This night was going to be really, really, weird.
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:20 pm

As the leaders started to talk, I was jerked back into the memories of my first gathering. Then Starclan had still been loyal, and were watching over the clans. Or I think they were at least. Then everything had been so normal. Not like it ever would be again. Even if they came back, would we ever FULLY trust them?. I don't think so. I suddenly realized that I had missed Drizzlestar`s report. Oops. As Crescentstar began to talk, clouds started to cover the moon. Starclan had turned away from us, so did we stop? Or continue? The others looked among themselves, then to the leaders. They looked just as confused. Then Crescentstar started to speak.............
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:19 pm

~I'll be RPing as myself, a skyclan med apprentice called Applepaw, and a tribe of rushing water cat called Evergreen that protects. Oh and Redclaw if you could please refrain from control my actions. It's fine for what you just did.~~

Crescentstar raised her head and starred at the starless sky. She shook her head and slammed a paw down furiously. Her blue eyes blazed with furry. She stood up and gazed down at the crowd. "From this night on, Windclan will have no further communication with our ancestors of Starclan. My reason I need not to explain. Just look at the sky. They have left us! They haven't left us like the last time when they led us here. Windclan doesn't need Starclan's help. I have decided that it'd be best for us to leave our territory. Starclan lurks there and we will no longer have an association with them." She shouted in a firm voice. She wanted to hear no objections. This wouldn't be the first time Starclan has abandoned them and she refused to face it for a third. "We will depart at sunrise. I care not if you other clans follow. I care not if any cat objects to my decision. This is the third time they have left us. It is about time we leave them. Are any of you three with me?" She asked and gazed at the four leaders. Her blue eyes were narrowed and filled with rage, but seemed relax and sinister. Just thinking about Starclan abandoning us for a third time makes my blood boil. We'd be better off following The Dark Forest at this point. Her fur bristled at the thought of the traitors as she waited for replies. My clan most likely doesn't care for my decision but I lead them. I believe that this is the best choice. Even if Firestar warned Thunderclan and Onestar warned us. Those that truly love us would follow us where ever we go. 

Last edited by Crescentstar on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

http://warriorcatscreater.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyxstar Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:07 pm

Blazestar watched silently, a dark shadow in the light of the full moon. StarClan could go die for all she cared. She had, honestly, never really trusted them from the start. I mean, starry warriors who "vowed" to protect the clans? What a load of fox dung. They were fools. The lot of them. ShadowClan would follow StarClan no longer. As Crescentstar finished her speech, Blazestar dipped her head at the WindClan leader, her golden eyes glowing eerily in the darkness. "ShadowClan will join you, WindClan," she announced. "StarClan are a group of old fools. We will follow them no more." But this got Blazestar thinking. StarClan had been slightly loyal before, so what was with the sudden change of plans now? Was it the Dark Forest? No matter. This was the final straw. StarClan will betray them no further.

~And ba dum crash. Wow, really bad post. Meh~

~So, what's with StarClan?~
Onyxstar
Onyxstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:02 am

sorry.

as Crescentstar announced we would be leaving, I stared up at her in horror. I didn't think that we should go, were we even strong enough? I mean, we had lost how many warriors to the greencough! I didn't think that we had many warriors compared to the elders, queens and kits. even if you add the aprenteces to the warriors, still not half as many. all our cats were being worked to death! I started to protest, then stopped. was it a good idea to say that we were weak? to show openly I disagreed with my leader? oh well. "but Crescentstar, we are to weak to leave! we have a good territory! what about the cats that cant travel?! will we leave them behind? will we still follow the warrior code?" I said. the other clans MUST be as weak as we are! we weren't the only clan that was hit by greencough, right?!?

~with Starclan, the medicine cats know that some Starclan cats are still loyal so the rest of us know. we also know that they are scared, but we don't know why. we don't know if the loyal cats are dead, or if they will follow us if they leave.~
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:37 am

Darkspot opened her jaws and hissed. Was this what StarClan was wanting us to do? Me, Smallspot, and Ravensky will still believe they can guide us! She thought, thinking of her brother and close friend. She knew their characters which were stubborn, and she for one, was quite stubborn herself. She wanted to let out a yowl and ask one single question to Cresentstar, but something told her to wait. She shuffled her feet in a weird manner, and started to sweat. She had to say it. She let out a moan. It wasn't a time for warriors to talk, but she needed to do this. "Cresentstar! I need to ask you something. I know I shouldn't be talking, but this is important. If you were in StarClan, right now, and you were terrified possibly for the future of the Clans, would you stay loyal, or run terrified like so many up there are. I mean, you were sworn into being leader under the guidance of StarClan, and they granted you nine lives like the other leaders. Would you give up on the faith you held with them for so long? You have a gift of nine lives that they chose to give you! How could you turn tail on them if they are the ones in need now? There were always five Clans and the stars in the sky, so it needs to stay that way. Your ancestors are terrified, and not thinking strait. This is not what they wanted, and worked so hard for us to get where we are now. Please consider what I have said." she yowled loud enough for everyone to hear her. Darkspot hoped her speech was enough to tell the leader to stay, where we could figure out the problem. Darkspot knew she could get in trouble for talking, but it was well worth it...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:36 am

Crescentstar gazed down at the crowd as they began to protest. She flicked her tail furiously to silence them all. She stood up and leaped down from the stone. She landed lightly and scanned the crowd.
    "Windclan has faced many troubles. But we moved through it strong. If a cat cannot travel on their own four paws then we will lead them. Just because we are leaving the watch of our ancestors doesn't mean that we will abandon our loyal ways to our clan." She moved her way through the crowd and jumped onto a large stump. "Call Windclan a traitor to our ancestors? How shrewd. They left us first multiple times. Maybe they left us because they saw no future for us? Maybe they saw the darkness that resides in the hearts of some cats and they were frightened off." She took a breath and looked up at the sky. Her eyes continued to blaze with fury but there was a lack of stars.
  "I never swore under the guidance of Starclan. Heck I never even had faith in Starclan! They have proven it." She yowled and joined the leaders. "Hazelstar, they let Skyclan die for many seasons and all of a sudden they send Firestar to recover your clan. Now they leave your clan again, what does that show you? Thunderclan has been cursed with many misfortunes even before they left. Flooded camps, dying kits, lack of prey; What message does that send you, Drizzlestar? Blazestar, thank you for agreeing, but you're clan is the darkest of us all and Starclan still stuck with you, knowing your clan was good in its own way. Even I know every clan has a good side and a bad side. But suddenly they leave, it's like they lost all hope in the goodness of your clan! Riverclan has been graced by Starclan, with little floods and good prey for many seasons, then they suddenly turn against your clan a cause multiple floods, as if they're trying to drown you all! What message do you receive there Mossstar? Windclan? Well we've been losing so many warriors and kits. Even under Starclans watch we've been losing them constantly. It seems that they see no future left for us." Her ear flattened against her head and she lowered it a bit. "Most of you might think that this is a bad option for Windclan but I find it suitable. I want us to survive! Don't think I know what I'm doing? You wanna try conversing with those traitors!? Well then you can just leave this clan!" She slammed her paw down on the stone and gazed down at her small clan, her eyes seemingly turning into fire with red slowly consuming the blue hue. She hoped her clan was loyal enough to trust her. 
   They betrayed us first. I'd rather leave than let them drag us down with them. She turned her head away and starred down at her shadow. My faith in Starclan has been long gone. I see no reason why Onestar choose me as his deputy. Just because the moon that night had to be a sliver of the claw. He knew I had no faith in them. 
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:42 am

Smallspot hissed at her reply. He lashed his tail out furiously. How dare she call StarClan traitors. he thought madly. "Things happen that StarClan cannot control! So you mean to say that you never had faith in anyone? You never thought that your nine lives was from StarClan? You never thought that the departed went up to a better place! Leaders are supposed to do the best for their Clan, not lead them into danger! You might as well let the cats who die on that journey lay in the dirt and have bugs eat them since they will have nohere to go!" he hissed, fury boiling inside of him. "I will stay loyal to StarClan! If all of the Clans leave, I will stay here with cats who still believe! You will stay with me, Darkspot and Ravensky, right?" he asked. They nodded, their fur fluffed up in annoyance. "Maybe some loyal ones will stay here with us too." he added, fangs bared. Ravensky came up to him and brushed her tail on his flank, motioning for him to sit down. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone." she murmured to him. She gave a sharp look at the cats on the island, as if daring them to remark. She sat down next to Smallspot and Darkspot and wrapped her tail on her paws. Smallspot put on a strait face. We can stay here, and at least try to figure this out! he thought, waves of anger pulsing off of him.
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:30 pm

"Silence!!!" She shouted. Her voice echoed through the woods. Birds flutter from trees. She glared down at the cat her eye even more fiery and blazing than beforre. 
   "I never said I had no faith in everyone! I never stated that the descended didn't go to a better place. I said I had no faith in Starclan. You and your wild assumptions that I am meaning to kill my clan are beyond every cats belief. When a warrior of mine dies, the blame is no ones. When they pass I know that they would be following us and watching over us, even if Starclan refuses to let them. Each clan, each cat has the right to be independent. What the clan leaders says is the warrior code. What the clan leader chooses goes through. If my clan dies on this journey, then it proves that I was a bad leader. The punishment theirs, the blame mine and I would live with that blame for eternity. I know this is the right choice for my clan! I don't care what you other clans do! Now enough with these questions! Think all you want. My warriors have the choice to leave Windclan without my consultion if they believe this is a bad idea. But believing in my clan I know they will follow. This is the way I have chosen to save my clan. These lands are tainted with illnesses, I want no more lives lost." Those last few sentences became quiet with a hint of sorrow. Fury still boiled within her veins as she starred at the crowd. 
   "Trust me when I say, this was the hardest choice a Windclan leader ever had to make." She muttered to the leaders flicking her tail, ending her speech. "You may go on with a report Blazestar if you wish." Crescentstar mewed. She turned her head to look at the tall evergreen. No stars shined above. Proof that they weren't watching. Her eyes became a chilling blue with red surrounding the pupils through the speech. She crossed her tail over her paws and stood there in silence starring down at the crowd, listening the whispers and murmurs.

~~~~~~~

Applepaw shivered slightly at the constant arguments. The warrior code stuck her her mind. She trusted starclan for so long but them abandoning Skyclan for the second time worries her. She lowered her head and looked at her mentor under the stones, sitting there silent, no emotion. She shook her fur and starred at the leaders, running from Crescentstar to Mossstar. 
   "No matter what choice a cat makes at this point, it'd seem like a bad idea to some. Starclan has left us. We need to stop the arguing. Even if they watched us now they wouldn't want us arguing. Some can still remain loyal to Starclan but they don't have to leave their clan. Everything is crumbling into pieces but the five clans have a connection stronger than our ancestors had with one. We could write our own destinies. Be our own clans without their guidance. Those that died can create their own clan that will follow us where ever we go. We can still have the code too." Applepaw hung her head low and she cried those words in a silent mutter. "Yeah, be our own clans." She tucked her dappled tail over her mitten paws, continuing to stare at the ground and mutter quiet enough for only a few warriors around her to hear, her clan or not.

Last edited by Crescentstar on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:59 pm

as Crescentstar said that Windclan warriors could leave, I thought about it. then, shaking my head, I muttered "no. how would I survive? as a loner?" besides, what she said made sense. I would go, then maybe leave if I didn't like it. but what would I do with out my clan? oh, why does life have to be so complicated??!!
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Stars Empty Scarclaw

Post by Redclaw Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:10 pm

as I watched the leaders report, then Cresentstar say Windclan was leaving, I wondered how Drizzlestar would react to this. she was my leader after all. if she said that we were leaving, I would travel with them until I found a good place to live, then I would live there till I died. I had lived like a loner before, it hadn't been to bad. "Scarclaw, I can do this. I never belived in Starclan anyway." I muttered to myself. I just hope I have the courage to actually DO it.
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfclaw Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:49 pm

As I looked up at the leaders, I waited for Hazelstar to say something. Surly she wouldn't go along with this preposterous idea! If she did leave, would I stay, or would become a loner, with Redclaw? She would take me in, I'm sure.
Wolfclaw
Wolfclaw

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Stars Empty Redclaw

Post by Redclaw Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:57 pm

as the clans gathered and talked about Starclan, I gathered that they had abandoned the clans. wow! that's harsh.  I wonder what Scarclaw and Wolfclaw will do? I would take in Wolfclaw, but not the other. she could die for all I cared. knowing her, she would travel till she found someplace she liked. it would be nice to have somecat around for company. I watched in intrest as the gathering continued, or has it stopped because of the clouds?
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:54 pm

I hissed. "Mousebrain!" I said under my breath. No one heard me and I was grateful. I recited one of Jayfeather's quotes. "This will not be the end of the Clans. As long as I have breath in my body the Clan will be safe." We needed him now. Ravensky whished she was alive when he was. Noble cat. I drew in a deep breath. I was annoyed with Cresentstar right now. I looked overhead. A single shooting star glowed red like a flame in the starless sky. "Look! Firestar is still with us!" I yowled as a streak of orange followed the star. "What can you say to that?" I said. The last thing I thought to happen was for the sky to go to flames since no stars were shining. They are still there, just dim, like memories. I watched it fade into the sky. The wonders of the world... all the spirits in the sky, shine of the moon, light of the sun. How can we leave a place where we can see all of this, even if they are non-believers, would their past make them turn back.
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:39 am

suddenly, a bright glare made me look up. "look! Firestar is still with us." oh, ok. so some Starclan cats are still loyal. Firestar and who knows who else. Scanning the island once more, I saw Scarclaw who looked thoughtful. then I saw my sister, Wolfclaw, and I suddenly wished she would stay with me. theres not many places for a whole clan to live. one cat ya, but not a whole clan. the only way they could survive was to become loners, unless they traveled farther than I did.
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:03 pm

Smallspot was repulsed. "Why don't we send a cat who is willing to be sacrificed to talk peace with StarClan before we make actions?" He hissed, a cat for the job in mind. "A watched cut never heals! We need to give StarClan time to get out of panic mode. Do you want WindClan to suffer what WindClan did long ago? When they were chased out? Why don't we stay here where food is plentiful so you don't walk away to find your Clan falling apart from death! We will just be a bunch of rag-tag cats with no order! If we don't believe in StarClan, fighting will break out (A.K.A. state of nature Little thing ) and deputies and leaders won't be a thing. That means you will have no rank at all, Cresentstar." he said, clearly not in the best mood. So much info was being thrown at him at once, and anger was his w of dealing with it. Cresentstar has something to ponder over now! he mumbled half-heartedly...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Crescentstar glared at Smallspot. She held a displeased look. She looked over the edge, her gaze sweeping our the leaders before eyeing the one rejecting cat. "That discussion has been dropped. As a warrior of Thunderclan, Firestar's teachings should've been passed down. As they have been you would've learned that it's rude to argue against a leaders decision. You should've also recalled that a rule of the Warrior code states, "What the leaders say is the warrior code and what a leader says goes through." It'd be best to bite that crow food picking tongue of yours and think for a moment. Might I also say that the gathering is a time for confession and peace. Right now your yowling and crying isn't setting the peace. END OF DISCUSSION." She slammed her paw down and let out a huff.
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:39 pm

(Sorry if this enrages some! I don't really mean this, it's just for the rp.)

I let out a snarl. Well Smallspot can say what he wants because Cresentstar isn't his leader! I huffed, anger pulsing through my body. I nudged Darkpot and the enraged Smallspot and whispered in their ear, "I'm sick of that cat's decisions! Lets leave now. I don't care what cats will say about us, I will start fighting with tooth and claw if I hear another peep about leaving!" I lashed my tail. The two cats nodded and stood up. I stood and grunted. "Fine. Whatever you say can go for your own clan. Smallspot can say what he wants because your not his leader, but he's letting that go. We are leaving this gathering with all of the nonsense ideas." WindClan was weak, I'd like to see how long they last! I thought indignantly. After saying that, Smallspot, Darkspot and I left, a cloud of dust in our trail. I lead them to the tree bridge and jumped on it, walking away from the rest of ThunderClan. I sprinted across WindClan territory and reached ThunderClan territory. We halted once inside the border. "Drizzlestar will be mad at us, but that leader had no right to control cats who weren't even her own!" Darkspot said, giving off waves of different emotions. "We need to sleep, but not in camp, or cats will ask what happened. Can cats sleep in trees?" she added in concern. My eyes glazed with mischief. "Lets try it!" I said and climbed one that seemed to have many leaves. I spotted a huge hole in the oak. "We can sleep in this hole, but it will be tight." I said sadly. Smallspot shook his head and started to dig a hole in the roots of the tree. Darkspot looked at the hole, then hopped down and dug the hole with her brother. I snorted and went in. Once I was settled I closed my eyes. WindClan is leaving...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:57 pm

as 3 cats left, looking upset, I decided to follow them. looks like they were loners now, so, if they don't find a place to sleep, then I could show them places. they probably wouldn't trust me though. oh, they've found a place. good. I went to my den, deciding that I would help them in the morning, or at least trail them. when I got to my den, Scarclaw was there. "what now?! don't you  know that I want nothing to do with you! you lost any respect I had for you when you said that lie!" I hissed, creping around her. "i just thought that you would like to get a nicer den then this old thing." she had me bored after just that, but I kept listening. "i could help you, just have to use the clans." never I thought. with that, I lept at her. giving a hiss of surprise, my dear older sister spat ''I thought you would like another den!" "no thank you" I replyed.
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:44 pm

I probably should have did two posts to get more reputation and posts but, eh. LOL.

(Part one: Smallspot)
Smallspot finished building his nest in the roots of the tree. He went in followed by his sister. When the cats came back from the gathering, there was a chance that once they crossed the river that would see the den they made just within ThunderClan border. I will stay with my Clan as long as they don't leave! he snorted. He closed his eyes and sleep crept over him...

(Part two: Darkspot)
Darkspot yawned. She was curled up to her brother who was stirring slightly as he slept. He went out in a wink! she thought since he slept as soon as his eyes closed. She decided to sleep, resting her forehead on Smallspot's back. Sleep washed her and she started top dream. She was catching a mouse and suddenly heard a yowl. WindClan is leaving. This must be how I predict it... She stood there alone as WindClan scent faded. Next she saw Ravensky lurch at her and felt her teeth rip into flesh. Blood filled her mouth and she closed her eyes, not able to open them.

Last edited by Ravensky on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry. I reread my thing up top and I saw a lot of typos lol.)
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:57 am

as Scarclaw ran away, I decided to check on Wolfclaw. when I got there, and was talking with her when another cat ran over and questioned me. I said I was Redclaw and where I was from. she apologized, then introduced herself as Cloudspring. then I turned away and asked my sister if she wanted to live with me or go. Cloudspring cut in and asked if she could stay with me till she decided. "uhh, ok I guess" I replyed hesently. 

Cloudspring                                                                                     the thought of leaving was horrific, but the thought of becoming a loner was just as bad, as was joining a different clan. Windclan was my home so I should go. a strange scent drifted over me, and I turned and tried to find where its sourse was. a cat was talking to Wolfclaw!!!! I rushed over there and asked what the cat was doing. she dipped her head and introduced herself as Redclaw, former warrior of Thunderclan. "oh, sorry. I didn't realize." I said.
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Sat May 14, 2016 12:16 pm

I grinned. It was night time and I had an idea forming in my mind. I was to busy wondering what StarClan was thinking to sleep. I stretched and got out of the hole within the tree I was tucked away in. I silently crouched and sprung on the branch above me, not making a sound. I padded across the branch and sprung to another, slowly making my way to the Moonpool. I didn't care if I would get in trouble! The Clans were all probably going to leave and I was going to stay here. I was going to stay by the pool all night and maybe some cats like Firestar would find me. Firestar, Silverstream, Millie, Squirrelflight, Leafpool, Sandstorm, Jayfeather, Lionblaze, maybe Hollyleaf, and Greystripe should still be loyal. If Firestar is, then his mate and kin should also. And of course his closest friend and his mates should. I started to think about how Briarlight turned Millie crazy over her. I shook my head. Millie knows right over wrong even if she was crazy at one time... I had a list of cats who I was almost positive would try to get to me, but I knew the chance of my plan working was slight. I slowed to a walk, not worried about being spotted. My black pelt blended perfectly into the night sky. Maybe I am wrong though. I wasn't born like a normal cat. After all, I'm a Maine Coon, not a tabby. Maybe StarClan will only talk to cats who are normal forest cats, not twoleg breeds. Ugh! Why did I even try. I grunted, knowing I was the only cat of my breed in the forest. Since being a kit, I believed in StarClan but knew I probably wouldn't join them. I had to try to get to them though. I jumped to one last branch then jumped to the ground, flipping in midair to avoid a sharp twig. I landed on stones and walked up to the moonpool. Even if I wasn't a medicine cat I was going to try. I sat down by the moonpool, wind tugging at my fur. Now I had to wait...
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Sat May 14, 2016 6:02 pm

Redclaw
"uhh, sure" muttered  Wolfclaw. checking to make sure they were following me, I turned and led the way to my den. it wasn't big enough. "oh course." I muttered under my breath. "ok, I don't think we can all fit in here, so, what do you guys want to do? I could sleep outside,...." I told them. "I'll sleep outside. I hate sleeping in a den." said Cloudspring.
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum