Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox and Names

4 posters

Go down

Chatbox and Names Empty Chatbox and Names

Post by Hazelstar Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:43 pm

Hey LWC members!
It's awesome to see the increase in members in the past couple weeks but keep two things in mind. You're not allowed to have a non-warrior name on here and preferably no numbers. If you end up making a username that's not warriors related, your account will receive a warning and be deleted within two weeks, unless you contact me or post on here for a free name change. This is not 'unfair' because it is clearly posted when you first register and in the PM message you receive as a new member.
Secondly, please join the chatbox! It's one of the best thing LWC offers because you can really connect to your fellow members, plus we all like getting to know new people!
Anywoo, it's awesome to see the site growing and don't forget to bring your friends!

Hazelstar Kitty
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chatbox and Names Empty Re: Chatbox and Names

Post by Mossstar Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:01 pm

Go join the chatbox, I like to talk!
Also, join Riverclan, I'm lonely ;.;
Mossstar
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarrowfang Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:59 pm

I'm personally not a big fan of the chat-box this website uses.

You have to log in to even see it, and once you do there's a certain time limit before it kicks you out. Plus, it starts a clean new slate each time it's used so it doesn't show what the person before it wrote (unless you go to the archives, but even that gets erased.) Eh, it's hard for me to explain. Basically, I don't feel very connected to other members with it because you'd really need to be on it at exactly the same time to be able to chat with one another.

On other chat boxes such as chatango or cbox, it's a lot easier to view and post messages.
Not trying to complain, just giving constructive feedback.
Yarrowfang
Yarrowfang

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:29 pm

Thanks for that Yarrowfang, don't feel bad about giving feedback, it's greatly appreciated.
As for your feedback, I have this chatbox for several reasons. The time limit is nice so then you can know when someone is away or not connected and you aren't trying to communicate with someone who isn't there. The clean slate part is there to make sure it isn't clogged up. I personally wouldn't want to scroll through pages of chat.
Overall, it's the chatbox that came with the site and unless there's some use errors or it suddenly stops working, I probably won't replace it soon. I'm sorry you feel that way though. I wish there was more that I could do, though again. I appreciate user feedback. It's helpful in the long run. Little thing
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Redclaw Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:00 am

I like the chat box, but I understand Yarrowfang. But, it seems we are in different time zones, so it's hard to be on at the same time. Just talked to Mosstar, and it was fun. Other than the time zones, the chat box is AWSOME!
Redclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Yarrowfang Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:53 pm

That’s fine, it’s my personal opinion so I understand your reasoning. Thanks to both of you for replying, and hopefully we can catch each other on the chat box sometime :3
Yarrowfang
Yarrowfang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down