Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am a new member!

3 posters

Go down

I am a new member! Empty I am a new member!

Post by Lilywhisker Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:21 pm

Hi everyone! I just joined today! I hope I play a good part in this community! And if I do anything wrong then just let me know! I am so excited! cat
Lilywhisker
Lilywhisker

Back to top Go down

I am a new member! Empty Re: I am a new member!

Post by Drizzlestar Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:39 pm

Hello and welcome to LWC! Very Happy

As you may have noticed, the forum is quite inactive. Things just tend to occur with our members, such as people bein' busy an' all. Though some of us do stop by from time to time.

Now, it's great to have you as a new member of our community, and I see that you have actually posted quite a bit already, which is awesome! But don't take it personally if other members aren't around or don't respond to topics.

I must apologize, however, as I am no better at being active either. I try to stop by every day, though I don't post often on roleplay topics, yet I will always answer your questions or help you navigate throughout the forum.

So if you do have any questions about ANYTHING to do with this site, feel free to ask away!

I hope to see you around ~ ^-^
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

I am a new member! Empty Thanks for everything!

Post by Lilywhisker Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Thank you so much for everything! I am super excited and I will probably visit this site maybe every day. So see you around!
Lilywhisker
Lilywhisker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:31 pm

Welcome to the site Lilywhisker! I hope you have a wonderful time on the site- although as Drizzlestar pointed out it is facing an inactivity slump.

If you need any help navigating the forum, just let me know! I usually stop by once a day to rummage through the site.
Shadowseer
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

I am a new member! Empty Thanks to you too!

Post by Lilywhisker Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:08 am

Thanks for everything!! I noticed that not very many people have posted things for a awhile. But I will probably post something almost every day maybe. I have time usually when I'm on the bus after school to come on the site and post stuff. So that's usually when I'll be on. But thanks for all your help and I appreciate everything you do!!
Lilywhisker
Lilywhisker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum