Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravens bio once again

2 posters

Go down

Ravens bio once again  Empty Ravens bio once again

Post by Ravensky Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:37 pm

I'm doing my bio again since mine was deleted. (Sighs). Here it is.

Personal Information
Name: Ravensky
Personality: Is usually a kind, cheerful, forgiving, and humorous cat. Can sometimes tend to be dark or gorey. Has lots of energy, bravery, intelligence, boldness, and determination. Is a natural leader being protective, loyal, and is a quick thinker. She may not have the best patience with kits, but tries her hardest to help anyone. Her past made her have serious trust issues and depression. She has some charm and tone which makes her a lovable cat.
Likes: She likes the feeling of freedom. She tends to pull tricks on cats which she enjoys. One of her favorite things are to run and climb trees. Anything to get the wind in her fur!
Dislikes: Any day that is above 60 degrees.
Fears: Being beaten in battle. She also has had anxiety attacks before being in ThunderClan and fears she may have one again.
Family: Deceased
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Mentor: N/A
Appearance: Is an abnormally big Maine Coon with a fluffy tail, ear tufts, long whiskers, and huge paws, giving her a cute apperence from behind. In front, her green/yellow optics pop out of her round face which has a scar running from across her eye to her tail tip. Fur has grown over it but occasionally shows up, usually when she sheds. Her muscular, long legs fit her huge frame.
Combat Style: She usually runs up to her enimies and throws them off with her weight and pins them. If they are too heavy for her she will hide in bushes or tall grass and wait until they are close enough for her to pull their tail. Then she will attack with full force.
Was an orphan as a kit after being abandoned and had her siblings die infront of her.  Had been a rouge for as long as she can remember, making enimies and allies. She was in a fox battle which gave her the scar that swallows her entire body. Was captured and brought to a giant twoleg white den where her and a bunch of other animals were tested on. Was released into the wild after one moon and started her anxiety attacks. She needed to find help so she traveled to the Clans, where she was adopted in ThunderClan.  

RP Sample: Go ahead and check out my 119 other posts for a rp sample.

Winter:
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Ravens bio once again  Empty Re: Ravens bio once again

Post by Shadowseer Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:52 pm

It's a nice bio- I know what a pain it is to rewrite entire character pages!

Unfortunately, I don't understand how it's possible for a cat to go from brown, to black, to white? Cat's don't possess the ability to change fur color like that? I want to know your thoughts and reasoning about it. o:
Shadowseer
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:08 pm

I'm so much of a looser that I was surfing the web and found cats like shed and change eye and fur color due to genes. I was also sick of not finding good profile pictures. I know it may sound wierd, but it's true. She's also getting old. Wink

#RAVENFORLOOSER
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum