Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to my Roots

5 posters

Go down

Back to my Roots Empty Back to my Roots

Post by Rockpetal Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:11 pm

Honestly, I joined just to see if I actually knew you people or if it was random coincidence. But I talk to Crescent and BOOM! truth revealed that I have friends here :DD

Anywho, you're probably wondering who on earth I am, as if I've just walked up to a bunch of strangers who look just like my friends and started to socialize (we've all done it once before). But alas, the curtain pulls itself back to reveal moi!

To those of you who know me from a Warriors site, you'd probably recognize my more recent name if not this one: Rogueblossom/Roguestar. I've not strayed much on Warriors sites, and branched out to more anime/fantasy ones since, but I figured I'd come back to my roots after stumbling across an ad for this place and recognizing some names.

To those of you who don't know me, though, I'm Rockpetal~ (Rocky/Rock/Leader of the Rock Army). I'm currently 15, started Warriors RP about four years ago when I was 11 (oh little me, how you've grown). I highly enjoy video games such as Assassin's Creed (though I've only played 2, 3, Liberation, and some of Rogue), Gauntlet, Portal, and more recently BlazBlue (this one, as in, "just started" recently xD), Undertale, and Five Nights At Freddy's. My music taste is fairly decent so long as it's not rap or recent country, and I play the tenor saxophone for my school's band.

Drawing back to the "Warriors" theme here, I read the first three series if I recall correctly. It's been a while since I've even touched Warriors stuff to be honest - a year at the least. So, although it's simple, please do forgive me if I go a bit braindead on the terminology for a while (such as mousebrain, foxdung, etc. and tribe ranks). It shouldn't be too big of a problem, just warning before it happens, should it ever.

Dunno if I forgot anything here, but if I did I'm sure I'll say it somewhere along the line or edit it back in here. Anywho, off to make a char. sheet. See ya later~ ^^
Rockpetal
Rockpetal

Back to top Go down

Back to my Roots Empty Re: Back to my Roots

Post by Drizzlestar Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:39 pm

Why hello, Rockpetal! We did kind of meet in the chatbox, yet not formally.
So, welcome to LWC! If you have questions, please ask any of the moderators, such as myself, or Hazelstar.

You and I seem to have similar interests, such as video games, anime, and possibly our taste in music. Which I find quite neat! ^-^' Especially the video games... Just with the mere mention of Assassin's Creed, you make me wanna play it right now.

Well anyway, I hope to see you around and get to know you more!
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:55 pm

I'm with Drizzle! I was also in my high school band (I played bass drum, marimba and cymbals) and loved the experience! Welcome to LWC too!
I have a love of video games as well (Anything and everything nintendo) and some games on Playstation and Xbox. I'm not a big PC gamer since I have no computers that can support it. I do play a bit of games off Steam and I used to love minecraft though I haven't touched it in awhile.
ANYWOO! I hope you join one of our role-plays and enjoy LWC just as much as you've enjoyed warrior sites in the past Jolteon
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:37 am

Rogue, hi! You know me, I'm Redstar Smile I'm glad to see you here! Welcome!
Moonstar
Moonstar

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:27 am

Wow??? Wow everyone is back, it's amazing. Moonsong slash.. I was Cloudsong a long time ago, I believe? Here. Hi, Rogue! Or, well, Rockie. Hee. I wrote you poems about your rock army, once.
Moonsong
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down