Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light Patterns

Go down

Light Patterns Empty Light Patterns

Post by Moonfur Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:21 pm

The sun had just risen and a dawn patrol was going out to check the borders.
I stepped out of the medicine den and shook the snow from my grey pelt. I walked over to the fresh kill pile and sniffed out the plumpest mouse I could find to bring to the queens.
When I got to the nursery Amberkit ran out of the bush with Frostkit and Hopekit close behind. They ran into me and backed away ears flattened, "We're sorry Moonfur," they said.
"It's okay little ones," I replied setting the mouse down on the snow, "now bring this to Branchfur and Lightheart."
The kits picked up the mouse and ran back inside the nursery.
I walked back to the medicine den and started sorting my herbs seeing what I needed to restock.
"Moonfur Moonfur!" called a frantic voice behind me. I turned around to see who had been calling me and saw Lionsoul running into the den, "Branchfur is about to... to..."
"To what?" I asked.
"To have her kits!" He said jerking his head up and bouncing from paw to paw.
"Ok I'll be right there! You get her some water and tell Lightheart to take the kits out of the nursery!" I told him while gathering up the herbs I would need.
Lionsoul nodded and ran out of the den in search of water.
Moonfur
Moonfur

Location : Wandering through the stars waiting for a sign from StarClan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum