Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragingwillow is here!

5 posters

Go down

Ragingwillow is here! Empty Ragingwillow is here!

Post by Ragingwillow Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:13 am

Hello. I am a 35 year old male and I think I'm the oldest on here. But I love roleplaying and I look forward to meeting all of you.

I tend to be shy but I warm up quickly. My three favorite hobbies are roleplaying, reading, and writing poetry. I sometimes listen to music to help inspire me in my writing. I am proud to say that I am officially a published poet. I've had several of my poems published in various compilation books via a online poetry site.

I have one cat at home. She is a Calico cat and she is my best friend. She is 9 years old.

That's all I have for now. One of my goals here is to try out for a Moderator position on this site. But my main goal is too roleplay with all of you.
Ragingwillow
Ragingwillow

Back to top Go down

Ragingwillow is here! Empty Re: Ragingwillow is here!

Post by Ravensky Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:14 am

Hi Ragingwillow! I hope you enjoy this site! Also, I must say that is very impressive. I have a friend who's mom publishes so I hear how hard that is. Well, hopefully you find this site fit for your rping needs! If you want to start rping fill out your cat forum in create your kitty and then check out the other rp tab (it kinda hasn't been that active but hopefully...). See you around!
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragingwillow Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:04 am

Thanks!
Ragingwillow
Ragingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:08 pm

Welcome Ragingwillow! I am happy that you have decided to join this site, and Windclan. I hope to see you around and I can't wait to roleplay and talk to you. Welcome to LWC~

~~Crescentstar~~
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

http://warriorcatscreater.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragingwillow Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:51 pm

Thank you! I look forward to roleplaying here. I hope we do get to role play together!
Ragingwillow
Ragingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:23 am

You may be the oldest member here, but I'm one of the oldest in terms of joining the site Razz
Hello! Welcome, I'm Moonstar, Skyclan leader Very Happy I hope you're enjoying it here so far! We've just recently been trying to revive the site, so hopefully more RPs will pop up soon. Until then, make some friends and socialize! Have fun Smile
Moonstar
Moonstar

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragingwillow Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:35 am

Hehe

Thanks!
Ragingwillow
Ragingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:01 am

Welcome Ragingwillow! I know I welcomed you via PM but here's the official one! Just a heads up, make sure you limit your posts to 5 or more words. Just "Thanks" isn't worth the post. It's in the rules if you're confused.
Anyways, welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats! Little thing
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragingwillow Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:10 am

Oh hey I'm sorry about that. I didn't know that rule was included in the introduction thread. I had just thought it meant to rp posts.

Anyway, thank you all for the warm welcomes.
Ragingwillow
Ragingwillow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum