Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leadership and Moderator Positions

4 posters

Go down

Leadership and Moderator Positions Empty Leadership and Moderator Positions

Post by Hazelstar Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:56 pm

Hello everyone! I have a very special announcement as of today. I've done a lot of thinking and I've decided to open up some much leadership positions. The few that'll be available are:

Moderators(2-3)
Leadership for SkyClan and the Loners
Medicine Cats for all Clans

Any one and everyone could earn a spot, so don't be shy if you believe you aren't capable of earning any one of these. The only thing I ask is if you're a leader of a clan already, you can only try for moderator. You can't change clans or become deputy.
Here's the templates for all three positions, just copy and past below, or if you'd prefer, just PM me at Hazelstar.

Moderator Template:

For the sake of how small our site is currently, anyone can applying for the leadership positions, even if you're in Thunderclan etc.

Leadership Position Template:

I will send all medicine cat templates to the leader of the clan they're applying for. They'll be reviewing it as well.

Medicine Cat Template:

As previously said, please PM Hazelstar or post below your templates. This'll be open for as long it needs to believe but it'll be first come first serve. If someone sends me an amazing application, I can put them on the spot as soon as tomorrow.

Last edited by Hazelstar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

https://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Leadership and Moderator Positions Empty Re: Leadership and Moderator Positions

Post by Mossstar Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:05 pm

Name: Mossstar
Current Clan: RiverClan
Birthday and Age: August 17 and 13
One word that describes you: Helpful

Why does that word describe you?
Because I try to do my best to help anyone I can. If someone needs a question to be answered I can do it unless I am unsure of the answer. I'd also help around the site, suggesting new ideas and trying to get it back to being active.

Being a moderator includes a lot of hard jobs, keeping track of what's going on. Why would you be a good fit?

I'd be a good fit because I've been a moderator and an admin on other sites before. I'm dedicated and loyal, wanting to help at every chance I can get. The only time I can't get on is if the wi-fi is down or if I'm on vacation or busy with school.

How would you help make LWC a better place?

I'd try to make it more active, help all the new people around and get them into RP's. I'd also make sure they join Riverclan help them with any questions they have and make sure that the chatbox is kept happy and friendly.

How would you enforce the rules?

I'd enforce the rules by finding any cat that doesn't have a warrior cat username and telling Hazel. With that if I saw anyone else breaking the rules I'd either send them a PM saying where and what they were breaking and asking kindly not to break it, or to post it in the topic that they were breaking it in so that everyone else can see it and read the rule. If it was in the chatbox then kindly tell them to stop and if they don't then kick or temporary ban. I'd also contact Hazel with the offense and the person who did it.

If you encounter an argument in the chatbox that seems to be getting out of hand (for example) how would you handle that?

I'd tell them to stop and that if they have an argument take it to one of the staff if they need to handle it, but mostly to stop because the chatbox shouldn't be a place for argument and everyone should be nice to each other on this site. If they don't stop then kick them and if they continue to argue then a ban and PM to Hazel to see what she thinks of it.

Any extra comments:
Not really. I guess just that I've been a mod and admins on a few other sites. Oh, and that I'm going to be gone for 3 weeks in the summer, July 6 is the beginning I believe ^^'
Mossstar
Mossstar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:41 pm

Thank you Mossstar! Your application has been seen and is in the reviewing process.
Congrats to Moonstar for becoming leader of SkyClan. Moonstar was originally Berrystar and will be replacing me as leader and plans to be active in the upcoming official role play. Give Moonstar a warm welcome everyone!
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:34 am

Name: Ravensky
Current Clan: ThunderClan
Birthday and Age: May 4th, age 11
One word that describes you: balanced

Why does that word describe you?
Balanced is a reasonable sum for my personality because I try to be a good person. I am loyal to my friends and family, devoted to schoolwork, and reasonable when it comes to decisions. I do have my faults though, of being unemotional, rude, and sometimes annoying. Balance is the good and bad of a person, but I try to stay happy even when in the blue.

Being a moderator includes a lot of hard jobs, keeping track of what's going on. Why would you be a good fit?
I think I would be a good fit because I am usually very active on this site. (I apologize for not being active lately, due to camps and my computer shutting down on me). I am a very organized, therefore being able to run things smoothly. Also, I have leadership skills so I know how to stay on top of things, turn hard tasks into easy ones, and (surprisingly) have a good memory.

How would you help make LWC a better place?
I would make LWC a better place by enforcing rules, creating new topics, giving new members aid, and creating easier accessibility. One idea to help the site is to have a tab that is for newbies. It can be a tutorial tab almost. In it will be a video of the basics on the site and how to work it and such. Then there can be an ask a cat topic where you ask a question and anyone can answer. Also, possible having a live chat where you can talk into your mic. and send a message or possible do a face to face chat (kind of like skype).

How would you enforce the rules?
I would enforce the rules by checking the site three times a week at the least and going through any new posts, giving out warnings, making a warning count (so many warnings make suspensions from the site), and addressing new rules as I see commotion happening.

If you encounter an argument in the chatbox that seems to be getting out of hand (for example) how would you handle that?
I would give out a warning, then a command telling the cat to leave the chat, then a day suspension, and if they come back and keep talking the day after a week suspension, then a month. I wouldn't yell at them though, just calmly punish them and afterwards send a pm to the victim telling them to report if the cat comes back. If a cat gets five warnings within the same month then the account would be deleted. If the warnings came from outside the chat box then a weeks ban (such as in rping).

Any extra comments:
I know sometimes I have been gone and I know I don't have the experience of moderating or computer smarts, but I hope that my knowledge is enough to help. I'm probably not the best choice but hey, it's worth a shot.
Also another idea is that there could be a personalized and moving cat that could play, chat, or hunt with others. The breed, gender, name, and age could be displayed.
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonstar Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:30 am

Name: Moonstar
Current Clan: Skyclan
Birthday and Age: 8/13/2000 - 15
One word that describes you: ORGANIZED.
Why does that word describe you? I have never met anyone as organized as I am tbh.
Being a moderator includes a lot of hard jobs, keeping track of what's going on. Why would you be a good fit? I take care of a 10 year old at home, along with his friends when they come over, I'm good at keeping track of things, and once again, I keep things very clean and organized.
How would you help make LWC a better place? I'd just enforce the rules and stay active by participating in RPs and talking to new members Smile
How would you enforce the rules? I'd follow them, and if other members do not follow the rules, I'd give them warnings and tell Hazel the rule that had been broken so she can come up with their punishment.
If you encounter an argument in the chatbox that seems to be getting out of hand (for example) how would you handle that? I'd tell the members to stop arguing and calm down, and if they didn't stop, I'd kick them from the chatbox.
Any extra comments: I know what it's like to need help with things, you can't do everything on your own, I just want to help contribute to the site and take some work off of Hazel's shoulders in any way I can Smile

Last edited by Moonstar on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Moonstar
Moonstar

http://www.warriorcatsforum.com/u377

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:58 am

Thank you for everyone who's given their time in making and submitting moderator templates. They've all been seen and reviewed and I hope to have the results in a week or so. (Around the time the official roleplay appears). I'm only hoping to take 2-3, preferably 2, so it's definitely going to take me a bit to figure out who is the best fit.
Heads up! I won't accept any more moderator templates past June 26th, so if you'd like to apply, the time is now! There won't be another event like this for awhile. As for the Loner leader position, and deputy and medicine cat positions, those will stay open till filled (first come first serve) so please apply today!
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum