Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Gingerfeather

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gingerfeather

Post by Gingerfeather on Mon May 30, 2016 6:04 pm

Personal Information
(Falconwing helped me with this. Thanks Falconwing!)
Name: Gingerfeather
Personality: Gingerfeather is a bit stubborn, she will stick her mind to something and its nearly impossible to change it. Shes also fierce, as shes a pretty good fighter. She is quite loyal to her clan and clanmates, (goes along in stubbornness.) Gingerfeather is caring too, as she would help any clanmate in need. Shes pretty sassy, too, because shes quick witted, and clever, (but also pretty arrogant.)
Likes: she enjoys hunting, her favorite prey is sparrow. she likes to have control, (at one point when she was an apprentice, she wanted to be leader, but was enraged when she didn't become leader.) Gingerfeather likes to be liked, (or just talk to her friends.....)
Dislikes: kittypets, for she thinks that they are not free in their lifestyle of choosing. she hate being ignored or overshadowed by another individual. Gingerfeather does not tolerate squabbling kits.
Fears: She fears of being left and forgotten, or just having a bad legacy where most cats would dislike her. She also is afraid of insects and other creepy crawlers.
Family: mother- Thundersky (pale golden tabby with blue-gray eyes) Father- Hawkpelt (russet tom with green eyes)  littermate- (sister) Honeyfur (pale golden she-cat with green eyes)
Mate: Falconwing
Kits: not yet
Mentor: Daisyfur- (former mentor) yellow tabby with blue eyes and a white tail.
Appearance: sleek tabby she-cat with two different colored eyes, (one green, one blue.) classic marbled coat, russet fur, fluffy. a nick in her right ear, a scar across her left shoulder, and a scar above her right eye.
Combat Style: she attacks right off the bat. occasionally she'll use an ambush attack.
History: her father was a WindClan cat, her mother was a SkyClan cat. no one payed much attention to her, or they blocked her out completely because she was half-clan. her mentor, Daisyfur, thought she would be a better medicine cat than a warrior, but later in her apprentice-hood, a badger was dangerously close to the camp. Gingerpaw did all she could to fight it off, resulting in a few scars, but she made it out alive. most of the other cats still ignored her but others payed more attention to her, as she was made a warrior at 10 moons (rather than 12 moons) because of what she did. other than that, she lived basically a normal warriors life.

RP Sample: she moved through the underbrush, carefully trying not to step on a leaf, or a twig. the russet she-cat's eyes flickered over to the sparrow again. she takes a deep, but silent, breath as she moves closer and closer. Gingerfeather stopped, her eyes turning to slits. her tail hovered gently above the ground. she pounces. her paws collide with the body of the small and clueless sparrow. she lands with a soft thud. Gingerfeather bites the squirming sparrow's neck that was wedged beneath her paw. she picks it up with her mouth and starts back towards camp.
"i caught a sparrow," she muttered as she dropped it in front of her friends paws.
i hope she likes sparrow... she thought when she was walking away.
Gingerfeather

Back to top Go down

Re: Gingerfeather

Post by Hazelstar on Tue May 31, 2016 10:25 pm

I love this! It's super detailed and obvious you put a lot of time towards it. Great job! Also, welcome to LWC and Skyclan

--------------------
Purple Cat
Hazelstar, Owner
Bluecoats, Tilt 2:25:
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

http://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerfeather on Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:31 am

thank you so much Hazelstar! i love this site, it's super fun!
Gingerfeather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum