Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Busy Month!!!

3 posters

Go down

Busy Month!!! Empty Busy Month!!!

Post by Ravensky Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Hi! Ok, so I have to make a topic because I don't want to be deleted from this site, so I will discuss what my month will be like. I will try not to leave, so that is why I didn't put in the extended leave thingy. So, I have istep Banghead this week and a bit into the next, then right after on the fourth is my b-day Very Happy, then I have this thing called We the People, and I will go to IUN and Indy for questions on our rights and constitution. Those days I probably won't be on because I have to be at school by five for the Indy trip. That will be utter torture, for I am a night person, diffidently NOT at morning person. Lol. Then I have a skating trip so and field day, so I might not be on some days, and I probably didn't have to post this but then again, I love this site and don't want to be deleted. And guess what!!! I didn't get barfed on again! So far so good! Well, anyways, I hope I see some of you in the rps if I can squeeze in time for this. Bye!
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Busy Month!!! Empty Re: Busy Month!!!

Post by Drizzlestar Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Wow, you are crazy busy, huh?

Anyway.....Have fun? Razz
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators