Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This might be new!

2 posters

Go down

This might be new! Empty This might be new!

Post by Ravensky Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:08 am

Uh... so today I'm staying home because of a (I know this is weird) bomb threat at my school. Lol. I find it funny that they have dogs and policemen at my school, closed three schools, and expect us to go. Eh, I probably don't live in the best neighborhood anymore. At least I have a full day to rp!
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

This might be new! Empty Re: This might be new!

Post by Brightmoon Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:40 am

Well, despite how terrifying that sounds, yay? Umm, I wouldn't be too happy about the bomb threat thing seeing as stupid terrorist ruined last year's 4th of July festival.
Brightmoon
Brightmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:20 pm

Well, the FBI was involved and found out it was a minor. I knew it was a bit odd to call someone if you are bombing them though, I mean, wouldn't that take away the surprise. I don't know how old that kid was but he was under the age of 12. He will be going to juvenile jail for a while! But I didn't know a terrorist ruined the fourth of July. I wish there just weren't terrorists in the world, or stupid kids who seriously don't know what is a good prank is.
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:48 pm

Yay! My life is so full of twists and turns! Guess what? I got barfed on today! Yay!
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum