Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(I'm NOT going to spoil so look!!!)

Go down

(I'm NOT going to spoil so look!!!) Empty (I'm NOT going to spoil so look!!!)

Post by Ravensky Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:18 pm

Ok. Here I go... I thing you should add mission rps or even a little game. One idea for the game could be based off Rotten and you and a patrol of clan cats have to survive to get the herb. A mission rp could be something where you have to save a kit, find a lost cat, go in the twoleg places (With rules similar to how Tallstar's Revenge book was when Talltail wanted revenge but in the new forest), or scout for new territories. These would be big updates well, if you did the game a BIG update... but anyways... I would enjoy these.
Ravensky
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum