Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:
Leaping Warrior Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition

+2
Crescentstar
frostflower
6 posters

Go down

clan leaders

new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition Vote_lcap33%new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition Vote_lcap0%new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition Vote_lcap0%new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition Vote_lcap17%new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition Vote_lcap17%new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition Vote_lcap33%new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition Empty new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition

Post by frostflower Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:33 pm

DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF
frostflower
frostflower

Back to top Go down

new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition Empty Re: new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition

Post by Crescentstar Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:06 am

I ain't going to vote maybe. I would want to be leader of shadow clan.
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

http://warriorcatscreater.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition Empty Re: new clan leaders. with hazelstar's permition

Post by Brightmoon Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:20 pm

I want to be the leader of thunderclan.
Brightmoon
Brightmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffytail Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:44 am

I'll be leader of no clan Razz ill just be warrior well maybe...
fluffytail
fluffytail

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightmoon Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:19 pm

That's cool fluffy. Fine by me.
Brightmoon
Brightmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:31 pm

If i do become leader I would want to be leader of Whisperclan. But if we have to choose an actual one i would choose none so I can be with my mate.
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightmoon Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:42 pm

Whatever suits you.I don't care, I just want to be leader of thunderclan and enjoy this website with my friends.
Brightmoon
Brightmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by frostflower Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Night claw that is my clan. Please don't take it.
frostflower
frostflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightclaw Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Oh. You don't have enough clan points to get it. Then my clan would be whisperclan.
Nightclaw
Nightclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:57 pm

I honestly think that we should be leaders of the clans that we are already in.
So Brightmoon or (maybe) Fluffytail would be leader of Shadowclan. Frostflower leader of Windclan, Me (Drizzle) Leader of Thunderclan, and then someone would be leader of Riverclan.

Last edited by DrizzleFlame on Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by frostflower Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:57 pm

(That clan is cresentmoons clan. Quit taking clans. And I will have enough clan points.) I would like to be the leader of Tribe of the crystal moons.
frostflower
frostflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:59 pm

Im not taking clans, Im pointing out the obvious.
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightclaw Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:59 pm

I would be the leader of bloodclan.
Nightclaw
Nightclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:01 pm

Nightclaw, I made up Whisperclan and the leader is Scarletstar (aka me) So please don't claim Whisperclan as yours!.?
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:09 pm

This leader stuff also getting us into arguments, so I dont think this would work out, nor would having a leader of all of LWC (our little group). Now, I know I said that was a good idea but, if it turned into arguments between us then there should be no leader and we could all just be warriors, loners or rogues.
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffytail Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:42 pm

Now hold up so brightmoon and dizzleflame bot want to be thunderclan leaders? Frostflower wanna lead windclan. Cresentmoon wanna lead whisperclan (when it offically mad).nightclaw wanna lead bloodclan (if there was one on here).and I don't wanna lead for Ill join whisperclan (when made) and I a loner till then with by mate!
That's it I swear what happen to are respect for one other? Family rude to family friends rude to friends! What happening to us?
fluffytail
fluffytail

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Since there are no admins or moderators, this website is going down. Its fun and all but when no ones watching out for it, its a whole mess.
And we arent really a family, maybe friends, but I still dont know who anyone is on this site.
Drizzlestar
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffytail Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:32 pm

:3 I ment lwc family dizzleflame Wink I know what I ment
fluffytail
fluffytail

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightmoon Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:41 pm

Ok ok I'm going to throw some rules out here so we can get this stuff straight (hopefully)

1.You most likely be the leader of the clan you are already in if you want to

2.You will only lead a clan if you want to

3.we will wait to make a clan until we get this all straight

4.NO STEALING OTHER PEOPLES CLAN IDEAS

5.Deputy and medicine cat will be chosen by the leader

6.Like in the books you can decline being a special rank if you don't want to be that cat

7.No spam or arguing

8.No claiming to be a special rank until we all decide

9.Be a good sport, if you are not choosen to be leader deputy med cat or whatever you wanted to be , don't throw a fit about it

10.Have fun

Those are rules that I think will work add on if you wish.
Brightmoon
Brightmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Brightmoon, That is kinda spamming. We have already told him about it and i am pretty sure he knows some of the rules.

No more posting here Its obvious everyone is arguing over this so this topic is here by locked. If you post here your reputation could be lowered. From this point everything posted below is considered spam.

/ Topic Locked ( until an adim locks it permenatly.)
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightmoon Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:05 pm

No I just want to have rules for everbody on this topic fo now until we decide on everything.But no I am just told that this is spam and get nothing solved.This is unbelievable,how am I suppose to know this stuff if nobody tells me.Creasentmoon not to be mean but right now nobody should have the power to do that.That is all I have to say.
Brightmoon
Brightmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:19 pm

This topic has gone off topic so its is supposed to be locked.
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightmoon Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Fine lats do this leader bisnuss (I don't care if I spelt it wrong)over with later.
Brightmoon
Brightmoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescentstar Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:24 pm

This topic is locked so please no more posting here.

/ Topic Locked ( Until an adim locks this.)
Crescentstar
Crescentstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down