Leaping Warrior Cats
Welcome to Leaping Warrior Cats or LWC! Please Login or Register below, we welcome anyone, big or small! Also, kindly have your name be a warrior name! Every month or so, Hazelstar goes through and deletes all non-warrior names. (:

Berserkers - July's ORPG

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Berserkers - July's ORPG

Post by Hazelstar on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:27 am

First topic message reminder :

Official July RPG

Anyone is free to join an Official Roleplay. Though, they’re to be regarded with higher expectations. Your posts should be 3-4 sentences long and contain proper grammar and benefit the story line. By doing so, there shouldn’t be any confusion in what somebody is trying to contribute. (I’ll warn you if your posts are confusing) There is no God-Modding (using another players cat to act out something or killing somebody off). This is simply not allowed and you won’t receive a warning. With that said, you’ll receive warnings if you don’t contribute properly. If you continue to do so, you’ll be banned from the roleplay and unable to participate. Please make sure to read the entire prologue. I know it is long but it helps benefits the story! Plus, there's fire cats.  Twisted Evil Other than that, be nice (Or rough) and happy roleplaying!

I’ll participate and monitor the RPG. Though, I’ll be giving alerts and changes that could effect you and the roleplay so be on the look out!

An addition to this roleplay is something called badges. Whoever participates ACTIVELY will receive a badge on their profile by the end of the roleplay.

-Hazelstar

——————————————————————————————————————————

Berserkers

Prologue: The clans were living peaceful once again. The Rotten epidemic was behind them and they had grown their ranks once again with little to no fighting. To the clan cats, life could be no better. It was the middle of greenleaf, the flowers were blooming and all borders were calm and quiet. Medicine cats had full storage of herbs and every clan had full bellies. The peaceful atmosphere had grown quite well on the clan cats, so much so that something was brewing right under their noses. The clans hadn’t notice it yet and it was quite normal for some cats to get colds during green leaf so the medicine cats didn’t take note of it either. No omen came from Starclan since this was an outside force, presumably so.

Night patrols began picking up scents of… something. Each clan reported it back to their leaders but when a patrol was sent in the morning, all traces of it was gone. It scared the clans but nothing was to be done if this mysterious scent was doing no harm.  

The next gathering came, with the full moon shining brightly. All the clans arrived on time and it went as planned. Leaders spoke of their hardships and congratulated new warriors and apprentices. Upon a leader’s word, the gathering ended and cats began to group up again according to their clan. They were all about to leave when a cloud crosses the moon, darkening the landscape all around the clan cats. They chattered among themselves fearfully, looking up in horror, just to be introduced to something else equally as scary.

“The stars! Where are they?!” A lone queen yowled, breaking through the chatter and causing mayhem.
“They’re gone? Is StarClan okay?”
“StarClan, where are you?”
“Oh please help us! We’re doomed!”

“Look, look! What is that?” A cat called from the mayhem, bringing silence and drawing attention to a lone cat running across WindClan’s moor. He ran awkwardly for something quite large was stuck in his mouth, and behind him laid a trail of something bright and orange. The cat seemed plastered with wet mud, melting from the heat. It was what all the cat’s feared it was. The cat was spreading fire along the moor with a stick in his mouth and it was way farther than just the cat’s trail.  As the cat’s focus was on WindClan’s territory, ShadowClan, SkyClan, and ThunderClan’s trees light up in the distance, fire there as well.

“WindClan’s territory! ShadowClan and ThunderClan too!” A warrior yowled, looking just as panicked as a newborn kit.
"Not SkyClan as well!"
Groups of cats moved toward them, the fear scent so strong it was clogging up the air. Injured and scared, the cats left behind at the camps began pouring into the island.
“ThunderClan’s Camp is gone.”
“ShadowClan too”
“Same with WindClan, we barely got out with our lives”
"SkyClan went up in flames in a matter of minutes."

The clan cats looked around, unable to process what was going on and what to do. “Where’s RiverCl—“ A large fiery explosion came from in the marshes, sending hot balls of mud and marsh flying in every direction. The clan’s yowled as one, RiverClan the loudest for their now gone clanmates. It almost seemed a fiery bomb had been placed in the camp.. From the explosion crawled a figure, pulling himself with his front legs since his hind legs seemed to be lame. His pelt was burned and his skin was scorched in multiple places, bleeding out.

“You all nee—“ He coughed up blood, his whole body heaving, “Need to leave… they’ll kill all of you…” His breathing faltered as he let his weight fall beneath his paws, head in the ground.
“They call themselves Berserkers… they wield fire like no other cat can. They’re absolutely fearless.. they said someone told them to get rid of us..” He coughs one last time before laying limb in the grass.
“That means there’s a traitor amongst us!”
“My kits are dead and the traitor is alive, we must find him!”
“Stop yelling!” Yowled one of the leaders, her pelt bristled with fear and confusion. “We have to leave, it’s unsafe for us”

So as one, the clans left. Heads low but alert for more dangers, they crossed the barn on WindClan’s territory and exited the same way they had came in many moons previously. Were they to leave their territory behind again? Or should they fight back and learn how to wield fire themselves? And who is the traitor who just tricked all of the clans?

Find out in Berserkers, the newest Official RPG to make it’s entrance on LWC!

Present Time: The clans have been away from their homes for 3 moons now. There haven’t been any sign of the Berserkers since, but a lone stream of smoke comes from the clan territories occasionally. Almost like a warning to stay away. Amongst their time away, they’ve lost their boundaries again and have begun to mingle as one. Hunting patrols are scent out with a mixture of all the clans, along with a pretty steady flow of fresh kill. The clan’s also have healed from their burns and scratches and the medicine cat’s have began stoking up their resources again.
There’s been talk of a possible counter attack though among the leaders. We’ll see what happens..

Some extra rules:
-No cat is invincible to fire, so if you’re burnt, you’re injured.

-I’ll open up character sheets for Berserkers later in the RPG

-Hazelstar will be posting ‘status updates’ that’ll change the roleplay so please make sure to check either the main post or her posts to see that.

-Loners are presumably with the clancats

-You're roleplaying as YOUR character on LWC. So I'll be roleplaying as Hazelstar for example. No made-up characters!

-I'll be roleplaying for Mossstar since she's unable to post much in July. So I'll be Hazelstar, leader of RiverClan for the time being.

-Onyxstar, leader of ShadowClan is missing currently (she can't post for the first week of July).

-Be sure to enjoy yourself and be ready for anything. This roleplay is gonna be a blast Razz

Hazelstar, Owner Little thing
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

http://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Berserkers - July's ORPG

Post by Ravensky on Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:18 pm

I closed my eyes and relaxed as the wiser cat placed her muzzle on me. "I know you will Drizzlestar. Hopefully we can defeat these cats without loosing any lives." I purred then pulled back. Drizzlestar was troubled, probably still stunned from the attack. I nodded and was about to leave but stopped myself before climbing down the tree. "And Drizzlestar, it's not your fault that those cats died. It was no ones. The only to blame are the Berserkers. If anything, ThunderClan will become even more powerful from their mistake. Just please don't fret about this so much. It hurts me to see you so troubled. We will avenge those cats death who died of bravery. From watching the camp to hunting to taking care of kits they all were doing their part to help the clan." I said my eyes darting up to look at hers before turning back down to get off the tree. I quickly made my way down then trotted into the forest. I hopefully would catch five pieces of prey in these early hours...

--------------------
Smell ya later nerds! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Petty:

Da Quotes
"I'll spoon out your eyes."
"I'll shove a crayon up your brain."
"I'll carve out your organs with a battle axe."
"I'll sit on you and break your rib cage."
"It's da birdilar!"
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar on Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:37 pm

Hazelstar flicked her ears in acknowledgement towards Blackfrost, "Nice to see you," she states as she begins to walk while leaning on Shadowseer's shoulder, Thank you.. She thinks, not wanting to crush her pride by admitting she needed help to walk after that quite short run, Everyone is weaker nowadays, I miss my strength. I've been giving prey to the growing apprentices too much.. she chuckles to herself quietly, her ears perking at Shadowseer's question regarding Onyxstar.

"To be honest," she says, looking at the she-cat, "We don't know what happened to her. We lost her in the hustle to get from the island to where we're camped today. Rumors go around say she was killed or kidnapped but I'm not sure myself," she says, her voice concerning but also confident, "I believe she's okay. ShadowClan's leader knows how to take care of herself in the worst of situations."

After conversing with Shadowseer, she agrees with Keres idea to look for prey. "We should stop here before we're in the trees," she comments, enjoying the marshland that they had been crossing through. Coming to a stop, she looks around before steadily leaving Shadow's side and crouching down by a river to wait for fish to come by. I wonder if there even is any with all this ash clouding the river.

--------------------
Purple Cat
Hazelstar, Owner
Bluecoats, Tilt 2:25:
Hazelstar
Admin
Admin

http://leapingwcats.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:11 pm

"Cats of ShadowClan descent are very tough. Most likely Onxystar was separated and she is hiding out somewhere until it's safer to reconnect with the clans." Shadowseer decided after processing Hazelstar's confession; her words oddly hopeful despite the heavy feeling in her chest.  Shadowseer nodded in agreement as Keres spoke, dropping back down into a crouch as she stretched her spine, her dark fur rippling in the limited amount of sunlight that touched the floor of the marshland. Shadowseer looked over at Blackfrost as she came rushing up to the now slightly spread out patrol, eyeing the RiverClan warrior silently, before twitching her nicked ear in greeting.

Turning away and sitting back down onto her haunches, Shadowseer inhaled deeply; only to be met with the foul stench of mud and burnt wood. Shadowseer sighed, watching as Hazelstar trotted off before returning her attention to the nearly entirely vacant woods. "Most likely there will not be very much prey left; and what remains will be sickly or injured." She reflected, rising to her paws and venturing a few steps away from the group, often looking back at the small party as she wandered deeper into the remaining sections of the pine forest. Shadowseer inhaled again her brain working over drive as she examined the forest, but her paws mindlessly following the faint, stale scent of mouse that led her further from the group.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Keres on Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:57 pm

"I hope Onyxstar is okay somewhere," Keres echoed. Shaking her head, she moved away from the others in the group to search out any trails left by prey. There was just so little vegetation left from the aftermath of the fires. Even the wet marshes had blackened bushes and trees. Most prey would probably run far away from the fire, but maybe the smaller ones like mice would burrow into the ground to escape? Keres wondered. She sought out a thick patch of shrubs and sniffed around, looking for signs of life. "Aha!" The she-cat let out a tiny hiss of victory as she spotted a fresh hole near the roots of a burned elderberry bush.
Keres

http://warriorcatsforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:39 pm

I stalked through the bracken, my head low. A squirrel was eating the acorns it was collecting, unaware of my presence. I smirked. I pounced and dug my teeth into its windpipe. Easy. I went back to my hole and collected the three other pieces of prey that I worked all day on. I clamped the tails of the creatures and trotted to camp, head up high and stomping back. I dropped them at the prey pile and sighed. There was barely anything. So many Warriors were sick and many were just gone. Thirst pounded at my throat like a dog on my tail. I took a break and went down to the river where I sat down. I took in a few drops of the crystal clear liquid. I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath. Opening my eyes, I spotted a patrol of cats. Hazelstar with them. What are they up to? I questioned myself before picking my lump of fur up. Running into the forest I continued my hunt...

--------------------
Petty:

Da Quotes
"It's da birdilar!"
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonsong on Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:24 pm

The hunt wasn't of much interest to Moonsong, not being one of their skills, and someone had to watch behind and above the party -- well, mostly they were being petty for their edged contribution to the conversation being ignored and earning a flick from Shadowseer, and they would twist that into anything they pleased, thank you. One of their ears flicked in something that could almost pass as shaking off a flake of ash if they hadn't drawn back at the same time, padding back from where they came lazily.

They leaned against a particularly burned tree, lurking in its shadow, and waited patiently for the cat they could vaguely hear tromping through the forest behind the party (and smell -- the Clan cat reeked of the acrid scent of forest prey, skinny and scorched if just barely edible) to pass.
Moonsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowseer on Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:24 pm

The squirrel- if you could even call if that seeing as how pitifully small it was- had fur that vaguely resembled the color of the ash that coated the forest; the soft brown's and grey's blending together in a rather unattractive mixture. Shadowseer sniffed at the freshly caught squirrel, eyeing the way its ribs showed clearly through the thin pelt. "Squirrels usually don't wander this far from the oak forests. The poor thing must be just as hungry as the Clan cats." Shadowseer observed, before scooping up the scrawny thing and began strolling back through the heavily burnt forest, weaving her way through the remaining undergrowth; feeling the burnt sticks prod at her rather plump sides.

As Shadowseer approached the small clearing where the patrol had stopped to catch their breath and hunt, she noted that Moonsong still lingered on the edges of the clearing beneath the shade of a burnt pine. Heading towards the silvery cat, Shadowseer dropped the miserable excuse of a squirrel down between their paws as soon as she reached them, before sitting down on the ashen-strewn forest floor. Flicking her ears, Shadowseer raised her paws to groom out any ashes, fur, or blood that remained stuck to her claws before looking at Moonsong expectantly. "Seeing as you never seem to hunt for yourself, I figured we could share. I did not anticipate the prey being this scrawny, unfortunately." Shadowseer offered, her tail resting heavily on Moonsong's thin back.
Shadowseer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravensky on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:55 pm

My stomach growled. I was in my nest, my oversized paws splayed out in front of me. Blood oozed from one of them from falling off a small cliff. A gash on my shoulder was also bleeding. I licked my fur so it would cover the wound and quickly licked the blood that was on my paws. I grunted as the metallic tang hit my mouth. I was tired way past becoming recharged by a quick nap. I got to my paws and sauntered over to the prey pile where I took a large thrush and took a mighty bite. Wolfing down my food, my eyes wandered. More smoke was appearing in the distance. A grin took my face. I would revenge the cats who we lost. Just wait till I get my fangs... I was cut off by a snarl. I bared my fangs. Are we under attack? I pondered. A set of claws swiped at my muzzle leaving three claw marks. Who was doing this? I turned around confused. Suddenly, my fur caught on fire. I hissed and rolled on the ground. The fire was quickly put out and I got up pacing. The fight disappeared like a whisp of smoke and I was left alone shivering and a bloody mess. Was that a spirit of a dead Berserker? Or do they have the ability of lightning speed? Chaos turned in my head. My imagination plays tricks, but I couldn't ignore my reflection in the puddle of blood I was standing in...

--------------------
Petty:

Da Quotes
"It's da birdilar!"
Ravensky
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by FlameStripe on Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:30 am

(hey guys, im new so how do i join in Very Happy)
FlameStripe

Back to top Go down

Post by Drizzlestar on Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:04 am

~~Hello Flamestripe, welcome to LWC!

I suggest you create your Warrior or character at this link (click here). You could also create a topic at [click here] so that you could introduce yourself.

To join this roleplay, you are free to start posting, but preferably after you create your character. It is also advised that you read the previous posts on this topic to get an idea as to what is going on.

I hope this helped, even if only a bit.
If you do have any more questions, please PM the admin Hazelstar or PM a mod such as myself!

See you around!~~

--------------------
ThunderClan Leader

A light Drizzle falls from the sky,
Landing on the ground like tears.
The sparkling Flames begin to die,
Snatching away all fears.
What's left is smoke,
But not for long...
The clouds quickly broke,
And the fire lived on.

Kitten Mittons:
Drizzlestar
Moderators
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackfrost on Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:49 am

Blackfrost flicked her tail in greeting to the cats she had just caught up with. She opened her mouth, trying to catch a scent of prey. She sighed as she found none. even if I did it wouldn't be fish.. and I'm terrible at catching land prey... She thought and then looked around for a pond or any body of water, in hope of finding some fish.
Blackfrost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top